My First Job

Story Info
Milf attracts young man.
2.1k words
4.51
21.6k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers

In tenth grade, I was hired at the local grocery store. All through high school, I worked after school at the Piggly Wiggly. I stocked shelves, worked in the vegetable department even helped in the bakery; I enjoyed working in the different departments and learned every job at the store.

When I started, my job was to help customers load their groceries into their vehicles; I often received tips, mostly from women and the men I just talked to, and I tried to help them find items when they looked lost.

I was a chubby teenager when I started; the job was an ongoing learning experience; the more I learned, the more I was asked to work. I stocked shelves, swept and mopped floors.

Working in the bakery was the job I enjoyed the most; I learned how to bake and was allowed to show my creative side when I decorated cakes. Some days I would work in every department, the store manager trusted me, she never knew where I was working, but she knew I was helping someone.

In the beginning, I filled in wherever I was needed; it took a few months before I was put on a firm schedule. I was usually asked to work late; I was making more money than I ever dreamed of. I even had money to buy my own pickup truck.

I graduated high school taller and leaner with a great work ethic; I was offered a full-time job and was happy to accept.

One day the manager asked me to make a delivery to a nursing home, a big customer. The normal delivery service did not show up, the groceries filled the bed of my truck.

I drove to the nursing home, unloaded the groceries, I met the chef and manager of the home; the chef, Annie, was friendly and asked if I wanted something to eat. I ended up eating a piece of pie with coffee.

It was my best day at the job; the chef, Annie, was friendly and very attractive. I told her I was a baker at the store, she said she could use help baking; I told her she could call me, and I would bake for her.

When I returned to the store, my manager asked me if I could continue to make daily deliveries, I was reliable, and it would save the store money; I told him I could do all the deliveries. From that day on, I delivered groceries for the Piggly Wiggly, every afternoon.

The next time I made a delivery to the nursing home, I talked to Annie. I asked her if I could bake in the morning, and she was happy to get the help. I had two jobs that paid, and the hours were compatible, life was good.

Eventually, I became close to Annie; she would put her arm around me and tell me how the residents were happy that her new baker life was good.

One day after I delivered to the nursing home, it was my last delivery; Annie asked me if I wanted to taste her home cooking. I was surprised and accepted. She gave me her address; I met her at after work.

This was a real surprise; I tasted her cooking at the nursing home, then she explained that the food was bland; the residents were older, did not like spices or anything too fancy, so the food I tasted at the nursing home was not her norm. I liked the food at the nursing home; it was what I was used to eating.

My social life was lacking, all through high school I worked, and between school and work, I didn't have time for a girlfriend. I talked to the female shoppers and developed many friendships at the store, but these were older women, customers, that I could not be too friendly.

I arrived at her home; it was nice, small but on a large lot, off the beaten path. I walked in, and it smelled great; she had cooked something in a crock pot that had cooked all day.

I went to the bathroom and washed up; when I came out, Annie was in shorts and a T-shirt; she looked different, long legs, very sexy; I just stared and smiled. She sat on the couch, she patted the seat next to her; it would be a few minutes, "Let's talk."

She told me I was a great guy and how much she enjoyed working with me. She asked me if I enjoyed her company. I hesitated; she put her hand on mine, "I think you're attractive." I looked at her; she looked great in her shorts and T-shirt.

I looked at her; she put her other hand on my face; it felt soft; I smiled, and she leaned forward and kissed me, and her other hand went to the other side my face. It was a gentle, slow kiss; she pulled back and asked me if "that was ok"?

I wanted to kiss her but was frozen, I smiled, and she kissed me again; her lips were warm, I could not move, her arms went around my neck, and the kiss lasted. She pulled her head back, "Should I stop"? I answered, "I hope not."

I leaned forward, and we kissed again; my hands moved to her knees, and I gently squeezed. Annie stood up, and grabbed my hand; I stood up, and she led me to the bedroom. At the side of the bed, she stopped, turned, and started undressing me. I helped with my belt buckle, kicked off my shoes, and let my pants drop. I was naked in a minute.

Annie stepped back and raised her arms over her head, "can you help"? I pulled her T-shirt off; she was bare-chested, her breast were pointed, and her nipples hard.

She shimmied her shorts off her hips, left her bikini underwear on, and sat on the bed; her hand reached for my hard penis; she squeezed and then scooted to the middle of the bed.

She lay back and raised her arms to invite me into bed, I lay next to Annie, our arms wrapped. We were face to face, we kissed, her hands moved down my back, they cupped my ass cheeks. She pulled me against her, I was hard, my cock was between her legs.

Her legs opened, I was between them, she wrapped her legs around my hips and pressed her crotch against mine. I felt her hands on my shoulders, she pushed me down, I kissed her navel. Annie put her hand on my head and pushed my face between her legs.

This was new to me; she guided my mouth to her mound, I kissed it through her panties, Annie was musty, her smell excited me.

Annie guided my mouth, my tongue pressed against her slit, finally, she said, "Take my panties off." I rolled them down her legs and started kissing her thighs, but she pulled me on top of her. I felt her hand around my penis, she was pressing the head against her slit.

I felt the head push past her lips, the walls of her pussy fit like a glove. Her hips moved, and I was in her.

Her legs wrapped around me, she tightened her grips and started moving her hips. I moved with her, and she kissed me, her tongue teased mine. I felt her shudder; she groaned, her grip loosened but I kept pumping into her. Annie moaned, "You feel good."

I've cum before, but never inside a woman. It started, I pumped harder, Annie pulled me tighter and started moaning. I kept pumping into her, my dick never softened, I started to relax and pull out of her. Annie said, "Don't move, stay in me". I looked down at her, she kissed me.

Her grip tightened again, she moaned, "Oh God, keep fucking me," I started pumping my hips, she opened her legs and let me fuck into her. I started another orgasm. Her hips started pumping as her arms squeezed me. When I finished, all I could do was smile, I looked down, and Annie was looking into my eyes, she was smiling. "Are you okay?" she asked.

I rolled off of her and lay on my side, she turned on her side facing me. I could see her looking down at my soft penis, "I didn't think you were such a stud," I looked at her, "this was my first." Annie looked at me in surprise, reached down, wrapped her hand around my soft penis, and started stroking. It was wet and slid in her hand. "You're a wonderful lover."

It took about a minute before I started getting hard, Annie asked me my age, I answered, "I was 19 yesterday." She just looked at me; her mouth started moving towards my crotch, her lips covered the head of my penis, and she took it in her mouth. I felt her sucking, her tongue swirled and pressed against the shaft, after a minute, she pulled her mouth off my cock, "Happy Birthday."

My first blow job was wonderful, it took a while, but Annie never stopped and didn't quit. I came in her mouth, her lips were around the base of my cock, and she sucked hard. When I finished, she lifted her mouth off my cock and swallowed.

Annie sat up, "Am I really your first, I hope you always remember me?" All I could do was smile, I never thought I would have this conversation, I felt like I was in a dream, Annie's naked body was sexy and beautiful. I looked at her, "How did this happen"? Annie answered, "I couldn't resist, I thought about you since that first day, I actually thought you were older, and I never thought I would be your first."

Annie reached for my soft cock, she squeezed and looked at me. I was already starting to get hard from staring at her breast. Annie is the first naked female I've seen.

I was hard again, Annie straddled my hips, she guided my stiff cock, she sat on my cock and started rocking. Her hands were on my chest, and she was looking down at me, "I going to keep fucking you, until you can't." I just started pumping my hips.

She fell on me exhausted, I wrapped my arms around her, she fell asleep on me, I woke her up and said, "I've worked up an appetite."

We rolled out of bed, she stopped and said, "I have a mess between my legs, I'll be out in a minute." Annie came out of the bedroom in her T-shirt, and she served dinner. I was sitting at the table, my bare ass on the chair, I looked across the table, Annie looked sexy in her t-shirt. I started thing about her mouth, sucking my cock. I looked down at my crotch, and I was getting hard.

I grabbed my glass, to fill it with water, when I stood up my half-hard cock sprung out. Annie looked up, 'Oh my God, does my cooking excite you?" I smiled, "No, it's your mouth."

Annie smiled, "Can we wait until after dinner?" I didn't respond, I walk across the kitchen to fill my glass, Annie watched my cock bouncing.

We finished eating, I started clearing the table, we cleared it together. I stopped and asked, "When you said you wanted me to remember you, did you mean we won't do this again?" Annie looked at me, "No, not at all. I hope you and I can do this often anytime you want me, I won't date anyone; maybe you can come over early and cook for me."

I smiled and kissed her, our arms wrapped, I started getting hard, Annie stopped kissing, she turned around, and pushed her ass back at me. I put my hands on her hips, she bent forward, her hand went between her legs, and guided my cock to the lips of her pussy. I pulled her back and started fucking, Annie grabbed onto the edge of the counter and started pushing back.

I could hear her grunting, her head lifted, and she stiffened. She stopped pushing back, and her body relaxed. I didn't stop, I fucked harder. Her body was jolted every time my hips met her ass. I was deep; she held onto the counter, her noises were low, she started pushing her hips back, I could feel the walls of her pussy tighten, and I started my orgasm.

I finished in her, Annie stood up, "Let's get our clothes on and finish our conversation." I dressed, Annie gathered her clothes and dressed, we sat on the couch. Annie looked at me, "You know I planned this, I wanted it to happen, but I thought you were older and experienced." I'm glad it happened.

JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers