My First Lesson

Story Info
A shy housewife gets taught a lesson by the guitar teacher.
756 words
4.37
12.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here's how it went... I laid back and watched as I got licked and fucked until every every part of my body vibrated as i came... wait.. wait.. wait... that's not how the story starts...

So here's how it starts... with my marriage of love, to a man of narcissistic tendencies.. The inevitable babies followed, beautiful happy children, filled with joy and fantastic imagination, and they filled the empty space of my husband's absence, as he jetted around the world for business and Instagram likes.

She entered my life quietly, Sonia... school teacher in my kids preschool, taught the little ones to play guitar and music. Everyday, while picking them up from school, we talked... a shy hello, a quick wave, a small hug. I found her fascinating, this gorgeous black haired girl, funny and talented with the guitar. I felt lucky to have such a wonderful teacher for my children.

"Will you teach me? to play? I've always wanted to learn"... She smiled and agreed to come over that night, after work and dinner. Like a madwoman I rushed around, getting my home tidy, toys put away, hair washed and the kids fed and in bed. I haven't had a friend over in so long, my husband didn't approve. But he was away on one of his long trips with his secretary and it would be nice to do something for myself.

I let her nervous and shy, excited and happy. She had her guitar with her, I was borrowing my daughter's to learn with. The evening passed well, Sonia was a good teacher and I was eager to learn. The hour sped by quickly and the lesson was done. As she leaned back, I asked her shyly "do you need to go so soon? Would you like a glass of wine"

Soon we were chatting like old friends, about our lives. My husband, her boyfriend might have been twins, ambitious over-achievers with a need to control. Sonia resisted the control much better than I did, and as we drank more, I felt my boundaries shrinking. She leaned over to play with my hair and then kissed my cheek. I pulled back, confused, but oh God, that kiss, I could still feel her lips. I laughed and move closer to her, as if to prove, it was no big deal, she had kissed me as a friend, nothing more, I was married and straight and this was no big deal.

As we drank more, our legs stretched out, she playfully massaged my shoulders. "Omg, I miss going for spa massages" I sighed.... Sonia looked at me mischievously "Your wish will be granted Princess. Do you have some essential oils? "

"Alright, take that dress off ... you have your bra and panties, and we are both girls, so nothing to worry about", Sonia in control. Was I drunk? I don't know, all I know is, I laid on my bed, happy, the air cold on my skin. Sonia straddled me her hands warm and confident

She unhooked my bra and began my massage in broad circles, around my breasts, my stomach, circles sweeping all over me. I stared fascinated as she inched downwards in the massage, my nipples hard as raisins. Sonia flicked my nipples and I gasped, that hard flick hurt and yet I wanted it again. I squirmed under her legs and she flicked my nipples again, a pinch and a twist "Dont move".

She put two fingers in my mouth and I sucked them hard while she roughly flicked my clit. I was dripping wet, wanting her so bad, willing to do whatever she needed me to do. Yet I must not move, so I laid still. Sonia moved off me and peeled my panties off. And then her tongue, her magical tongue licking me, licking my thighs, my clit, fucking me. I pushed myself against her, but she pinned me down, not allowing me to move, her tongue licking my pussy, moving down the lips of my clit, until she reached my ass. Sonia flipped me over on all fours, and ate my ass, until I came in her mouth. I shuddered deep and then moaned, Sonia wasnt done. She pushed 2 fingers, then 3 and then 4, deep into my cunt, hard and fast. I came again and again, screaming. Then licked my cum off her fingers and lips as Sonia kissed me tenderly

"That will be all for today" she said. Perhaps we will have another lesson soon.