All Comments on 'My First Lifestyle Cruise'

by tv46

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How close do you think a real cruise is to your story.

Wife and I just read and enjoyed your swinger cruise story! Very hot. We are long time swingers. Wife loved the situations. She wanted to know if there was any truth to it or just total fantasy. We might take a cruise like this when everything settles down.

tv46tv46about 4 years agoAuthor

This story was written after we took our first Bliss cruise on the Celebrity Equinox. It was inspired by events I personally witnessed during our 5 day Caribbean cruise out of Miami. So the answer is YES, it is very real. We booked it through Castaways Travel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bliss Cruise

We took our first swinger cruise before Bliss Cruise. We took the couple's cruise. We were fortunate enough to meet one of the people that started it. One of the person was from Canada. We also booked our cruise via Castaway Travel. We attended the group luncheon sponsored by Castaway. It was fun. It was interesting that my wife told me that the guy sitting next to her whisper into her air when i went to the bathroom if she was a unicorn. She told me about what they guy said, since she did not know the meaning of the term she replied "NO". I told her the meaning of the term unicorn and she broke out in laughter as we left the luncheon. We are also newbie at this. We been to some of the swingers resort.

When you describe the playroom and play deck, I knew it was a Bliss Cruise. We did try out the orgy room but did not participate in some of the group fun. It was great to watch and gave us a lot of memories and fun. We loved the group massage class that they offer. We also took signed up for a few of the sex therapist seminars.

For people that are curious, please go ahead and try it. There are many newbies on the cruise. Some have stunning bodies but most of us just have normal, maybe a few pounds over but it is just fun. We meet a lot of wonderful people on this cruise. It was fun. If you are a newbie like us, book through Castaway Travels in Houston. They wil gently take you through it. C & J the owners of Castaway is really super and they usually attend the cruise too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous