My First Lifestyle Cruise

Story Info
Nudists get carried away on a swingers lifestyle cruise.
12.5k words
4.7
58.6k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers

Please enjoy this new story. It is a work of fiction, intended for adult readers. All characters are adults, eighteen or older, and unusually horny.

Taylor VanCannon.

A tap on my wrist told me I had completed a one-hour run. Normally, I would get the notification after running six miles, but tracking distance on a moving cruise ship proved unreliable. I slowed my pace to a brisk walk and looked over my shoulder to make sure my husband was still behind me.

"Nice job, Cindy," he said catching up, nearly out of breath. "That should be just about six miles."

I took Frank's hand. The warm Caribbean Sea breeze cooled my sweat streaked body. The exhilaration of running nearly nude on a cruise ship with four thousand passengers was a new experience for me. As we approached our lounge chairs, I yanked off my sport bra and tossed it aside. Next came the squishy holding my pony tail in place, I shook out my headful of luxurious red curls.

"You're really getting into this," he said, eyeing my naked body.

Two years ago, on a trip to Europe, we discovered the pleasure of public nudity, or naturism as the Europeans like to call it. It started in Berlin, where we noticed a smattering of naked sunbathers in a large public park. Intrigued, we visited a spa in Bavaria and discovered the exhilaration of being nude in public. People of all ages, shapes and sizes, shared pools, hot tubs, saunas and showers, uninhibited by their naked bodies. From there we visited a clothing optional beach in the south of Spain. The liberating experience hooked us.

"You're not doing too bad yourself." Frank had jogged nude, letting his cock flop from side to side with each stride. I loved his nearly hairless athletic body, smooth and tanned. He was handsome, with a closely cropped beard, like a dark five o'clock shadow. He masked his receding hairline by keeping his head shaved. I tried a couple of laps nude, but my bouncing breasts proved to be too much of a challenge, so I put on my sports bra for support.

"What do you think of the cruise, so far?"

This was not your normal family cruise in the Caribbean; it was a charter, which meant the entire ship was taken over for a seven-day lifestyle cruise, a euphemism for what was more commonly referred to as a swingers cruise. We booked it through a travel agent that specialized in clothing optional adults only vacations. We spent a lot of time on the phone with our agent to understand exactly what we could expect on a lifestyle cruise, and more importantly, to make sure that nudists would be welcome. She even gave me a crash course on the swinger lingo: voyeur, exhibitionist, newbie, soft swap, full swap and fetish. So far, so good, and the new friends we've made have been a mix of nudists and swingers. In fact, Frank and I have been having fun trying to distinguish the nudists from the swingers.

"It's our best vacation ever," I said. We were empty nesters in our early fifties and eager to enjoy ourselves after raising four kids. Frank had his own dental practice and had recently hired an additional dentist with an eye to reducing his workload. Since becoming nudists, our vacations have been more frequent and focused on clothing-optional destinations.

"I agree," Frank said. "Besides, I never tire of running behind you. Did I mention that your ass is magnificent?"

I turned and gave him a flick on the cheek. I intentionally took the lead for this run to keep his eyes focused on me. As a redhead, I'm used to getting a second look from most men, including my husband. Unlike many nudist women I don't shave my pubes and my fiery red pubic hair really stands out. While my body is far from perfect, I enjoy the extra attention my hair attracts. Besides, Frank had plenty of eye candy to distract him, so I was grateful for the complement. "My pleasure."

Surprisingly, many swingers are not nudists, which makes no sense to me. Especially since the swingers we've met so far tend to wear provocative clothing. Last night at dinner we sat with three other couples, all of whom we assumed to be swingers. At first I felt uncomfortable, like we didn't quite fit in. However, they quickly put us at ease and assured us that everybody was welcome on the ship regardless of whatever personal boundaries they set for themselves. It was a delightful meal, even though the conversation tended towards the erotic. It certainly opened my eyes and hinted at what went on in the various playrooms. I noticed that Frank listened intently.

We walked down to the pool deck and rinsed off in the outside shower. After a nice soak in the hot tub, we returned upstairs to catch some late afternoon sun in our lounge chairs, and do a little people watching. It didn't take long to notice a steady stream of couples heading up a nearby stairway. I tapped Frank on the arm. "See all those people headed for the upper deck?"

Frank grinned at me. "That's deck thirteen, the outside playroom. I thought you weren't into... you know, the whole swinger thing."

Slightly embarrassed, I said, "Let's just call it a natural curiosity. That's all our dinner companions talked about last night. What about you, aren't you curious?"

"Want to go up and check it out?"

The answer was yes, but I didn't want to appear too eager. "As long as we just look."

*****

As we neared the base of the stairs, a couple wearing spa robes approached from the side. I paused and let them cut in front of us. The man glanced at me, then dropped his eyes for a quick double-take before heading up the stairs.

The woman smiled at me and shrugged her shoulders.

I winked at her. "Don't worry about it. It's a common reaction."

She nodded, I assume to thank me for understanding.

After watching the encounter, Frank gave me a light tap on my ass. "Flirting?"

I blew him a kiss. "Just the usual... checking out my red bush."

"I think that turns you on."

I fluttered my tongue. "Me? What about you?" He nudged me up the stairs ahead of him, no doubt so he could enjoy the view.

The couple ahead of us moved off to the right towards a dressing area where several couples were getting dressed... and undressed. They dropped their robes into a bag and handed it to one of the staff members.

I whispered to Frank, "What's with the robes?"

"Maybe they wore them up from their cabin. You can't be nude inside the ship, remember?"

"Yeah, yeah... only on the pool decks. Got it."

A staff member held out fresh towels. Nudist etiquette required that you always carry a towel to sit on, however, I suspected these towels were for more than just keeping my bare butt off the furniture. "Thanks," I said with a nervous smile. Ahead was a table piled high with an assortment of condoms, along with a basket of personal lubrication packets. I turned back to Frank and whispered, "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore."

Frank chuckled and nudged me forward. The large upper deck was broken up into smaller spaces by staggered glass windbreaks. Each space contained several padded lounge chairs and semi-private wicker clamshells with room for two. A unique addition for this cruise was several king-size platform beds mixed in with the regular deck furniture.

I gripped Frank's arm, digging my fingers into his bicep as we entered the first space. To our left, a couple stretched out on a pair of lounge chairs, naked. The women idly stroked her partner's hard cock as if putting it on display. I momentarily locked eyes with her and wondered why she was doing a half-assed job of jacking her man.

Frank sensed my discomfort and turned me away.

"What was that all about?" I whispered.

Frank's voice was barely audible. "I'm not sure... I think she was showing off his cock... you know, to see if you'd go for it."

"Jeez, Frank, that's not funny."

"Sorry," Frank said, "but you have to admit, it was pretty damn audacious!"

"I guess," I said, moving towards one of the clamshell beds. We stopped alongside another couple who were peering into an occupied clamshell. I could hear the telltale slapping of a couple fucking, but couldn't see into the clamshell, so we moved on.

Frank guided me towards the nearest occupied platform bed where two couples stood, watching the action. It felt awkward, but I took a deep breath and squeezed in between the couples who made room for us.

Frank wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in close. I draped my arm over his shoulders. Not two feet away from us a woman was sucking a hard cock while she rode her man's face. Next to them another couple were doing the same thing, but facing the other way. My eyes darted back and forth, between a wet pussy being licked and a wet cock being sucked. "That's called a soft swap," I whispered to Frank. Did I just make the leap from nudist to voyeur?

Frank squeezed my ass. I glanced down, grateful to see his cock was still soft. Could I do this? Have sex with Frank while people watched... I don't think so.

We were about to move on when both women stood and switched partners. The gals straddled the guys' cocks and fucked them cowboy style. My eyes were glued to a bouncing ass revealing all with each downward thrust. I guess the soft swap was just foreplay for a full swap. Giddy with excitement, I slid my hand down Frank's back and gave his ass a gentle squeeze. I glanced down to confirm my suspicions that watching these women was getting him hard.

I nibbled his earlobe. "You like?"

He responded by pulling me even closer. The woman next to me tossed her towel to the floor and dropped to her knees to inhale her man's cock. I glanced back at Frank's cock. Could I do that... with people all around me? Fearful that he might expect me to, I nudged him with my hip. "Let's move on."

As we walked past the next partition, I could see that every lounge, clamshell and bed was occupied and nearly every one of them had couples watching. I left it up to Frank to pick a spot... and he picked a doozy.

A young Asian woman perched on her hands and feet, fucking a guy, reverse cowgirl. She was lithe, athletic and riding his cock so vigorously that her ass barely came in contact with his body. We were near the foot of their bed, watching his slippery cock slide in and out of her cunt. Her large breasts heaved with each stroke and a thin sheen of glistening sweat covered much of her body. She had long black hair that brushed the guy's face as she rocked her head with each powerful thrust of her hips.

"Interesting choice," I whispered in Frank's ear.

He responded by digging his fingers into my ass crack, nearly deep enough to reach the lips of my pussy. It felt good, and I widened my stance, encouraging him to reach a little further. It was then that I noticed there were two other couples on the bed. The women spoke in a language I couldn't understand and appeared to be encouraging their friend. Like the first couple I encountered, they seemed to do just enough stroking to keep their men hard, but no more.

Frank nuzzled my neck. "It looks like she's about to get her man off."

"I think her name is Jade," I said, "at least that's the only word I could understand."

Frank nodded and returned his attention to Jade.

I could hear the telltale signs of the man about to blow his load. His head rocked back and forth and he grunted with each downward thrust of Jade's hips. "There he goes," I said a little too loudly. The woman standing next to me turned and smiled.

He did not try to mask his loud pulsing orgasm. Jade continued to pump him as though nothing had happened.

"Check that out," Frank said, as if nobody else would notice.

Thick white cum coated his cock and foamed up from Jade's continued pumping. The image of a barista steaming milk for a cappuccino flashed through my mind. She kept at it until his softening cock slipped out of her foamy cum soaked cunt.

I was sure I knew what I would see when I glanced down at Frank's cock. At three-quarter mast, I was only partially right. But that was about to change in a hurry.

Jade said something I couldn't understand to the two couples beside her. When I saw the two girls roll condoms over their guy's hard cocks I had an inkling of what might come next. I glanced over to the woman next to me. She once again smiled at me and then reached for her husband's cock. Should I do the same?

Chagrined by his predicament, Frank stepped behind me to hide is growing erection. His cock felt great nestled between my ass cheeks.

Jade straddled the first guy and lowered herself down on his hard cock. The other guy stood behind Jade and scooted both of them to the edge of the bed. He slathered his cock with warm spit and pressed it up against Jade's ass, leaving no doubt where he planned to stick it.

"Holy fuck," Frank whispered. "She's gonna take it..."

I pressed my ass back against his hard cock. "... up the ass," I said, finishing his thought. "A double penetration," I added, once again stating the obvious.

The standing guy dribbled more spit into Jade's ass-crack. It must have been plenty, because Jade barely whimpered when he rammed his hard cock up her ass.

I couldn't resist moving up and down on my toes to rub Frank's cock between my ass cheeks.

Jade immediately got to work, pumping both cocks. Sweat dripped off her glistening body as she double fucked both men, pounding them as hard as she could, grunting loudly with each thrust. Soon her grunts turned into wails and it was obvious she was about to climax.

I glanced from side to side and was surprised to see that I was the only woman not stroking a cock. I was about to reach for Frank's cock when Jade's orgasm erupted loudly, turning heads all over our section of the deck.

Exhausted and gasping for breath, she rolled off to the side. The other two gals stripped the condoms off their men and positioned Jade on her back so that her head draped off the side of the bed.

"I think I know what comes next," I whispered to Frank.

He chuckled. "Me?"

I reached around and smacked his ass. "Cute," I said, knowing it was a distinct possibility. I quit moving my ass, just in case.

Together, Frank and I watched both guys jack off into Jade's open mouth. She gulped down both loads of cum before finally throwing in the towel.

"Look," I said, "over there... a clamshell just opened up."

*****

The secluded clamshell faced the bulkhead, away from the action. Perfect, I thought as I stepped around the corner and tossed my towel onto the round mattress. I turned and drew Frank to me. "Is this okay? It's a little more private."

He grinned and dropped his towel, exposing his raging hard on.

Just then, a woman rounded the other side of the clamshell with a man in tow. It was the same couple wearing robes that we first encountered on the stairs.

"Hey y'all," the tall blonde woman said with a deep southern drawl.

I smiled, trying to hide my disappointment at the unexpected intrusion. What was the proper swinger's etiquette for telling them to buzz off?

"I'm sorry," she said, "did y'all want a little privacy?"

I glanced to Frank, hoping he would have the courage to send them packing.

Frank shrugged, offering me no help.

I laughed, nervously. "I guess we're in the wrong place for privacy. It's our first time up here... so this is kind of new to us."

"Tell me about it," she said. "Our first time up here was just as awkward, so believe me, I've been there."

This was only the second day of the cruise, and the playroom hadn't been open that long. "Oh," I said, "when was that?"

"About an hour ago." She winked at me and then glanced down at Frank's hard-on. "I'm guessing you guys just watched the young Asian gal do three guys."

I nodded, sheepishly.

"And judging by that boner," she said, "he won't last long."

I giggled. "So, just an hour ago... you had a similar experience." I couldn't resist taking Frank's cock in my hand and slowly stroking it.

She nodded. "Billy was so horny after watching a threesome go at it... well, he popped in less than thirty seconds." She pumped her fist in front of her mouth, leaving no doubt what she was referring to.

"And now you're back... for more?"

"You got that right, sister. Only this time it's my turn. By the way, my name's Brenda." She extended her hand.

I reflexively took it without thinking about where it might lead. "I'm Cindy, and this is my husband, Frank."

"Good to meet you," Brenda said, pumping my hand exuberantly. "Y'all mind if we watch?"

I took a deep breath. I couldn't believe that I was about to blow my husband in front of another couple. However, after the mini gang-bang we'd just witnessed, this seemed tame by comparison. "Not at all," I said, feeling a sudden rush of confidence.

Cindy sat down next to me and wrapped her arm around Billy's butt, pulling him in close.

I took a deep breath and pulled Frank's upright cock down to my mouth; I wrapped my lips around its bulbous head. He moaned softly as I teased it with my tongue.

Brenda gently massaged my back between my shoulder blades. At first I thought it was Frank until I realized that both his hands were caressing my head as I sucked him. The sensuous touch of another woman gave me an unexpected rush of pleasure.

I glanced over to Brenda, unsure what her intentions were.

"Honey, you're doing great... just go for it."

Whatever misgivings I had quickly evaporated. Besides, her hand felt good. Returning my focus to Frank, I cupped his balls and slathered his shaft with saliva.

"Oh fuck, Baby, that feels so good."

I forced my head down onto his cock, taking most of it into my mouth. I squeezed his balls as I bobbed my head up and down.

"Ahhh," he moaned.

I pulled off his cock and wrapped my fingers around his slippery shaft. I stole a quick glance over to Brenda and Billy; she fondled his stiffening cock as they watched us. I gave Frank's cock several quick strokes, knowing it would get him close.

"Oh yeah, Honey," he said, gasping for breath. "Make me come."

I felt a sudden rush of adrenaline and couldn't resist the urge to show off for our new friends. "Do you want to come in my mouth?" I gazed up into his eyes to watch his reaction. Did I just graduate from voyeur to exhibitionist?

"Fuck yes," Frank said.

I opened my mouth and jacked him... hard, eager to put on a show for Brenda and Billy.

"Aaaragh."

I only needed five strokes to flood my mouth with his hot cum. I wrapped my lips around his shaft to prevent any cum from dribbling out and stroked him dry. I leaned my head back and let him watch me swallow. I didn't look, but I'm sure it impressed Brenda and Billy.

*****

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. Frank had a smug look of satisfaction as he sat down next to me. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. I had been the one who insisted we weren't interested in swinging, but after blowing my husband it front of Brenda and Billy, I was so fucking horny that I couldn't think straight.

"Y'all did wonders for Billy's cock," Brenda said. "I think he's ready to go again."

I snuck a quick peek. His hard cock was slightly longer and thicker than Frank's. Their stark white tan lines suggested that neither one of them were nudists. Like Frank, Billy kept his head shaved; his neatly trimmed goatee was sprinkled with a touch of grey. He struck me as reserved, almost distinguished. Brenda was just the opposite, bubbling with energy. Her eyes twinkled as she spoke, her hands animated.

Frank whispered into my ear. "How horny are you?"

What was he suggesting? I glanced back at Billy's cock and confirmed that Brenda's assessment was spot on; he was definitely ready for another go. What the fuck do I do now?

tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers