My First Lifestyle Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank sensed my quandary and let me off the hook, at least for the moment. "How long have you guys been swingers?"

Brenda chuckled and looked up at her husband.

Billy shrugged his shoulders. "Truth is, we're not swingers... yet. But when we first saw you we both thought you-."

Brenda interrupted her husband. "The real truth is, Billy has a thing for redheads... that's why we followed you over here."

I grinned, impressed by Billy's moxie. I scooted back, deeper into the clamshell, and lay back to give him a better look at my fiery red muff. When I saw his eyes drop, I fluffed up my pubes for good measure; I couldn't resist tempting him. "Is this what you came to see?"

Billy licked his lips and smoothed out his neatly trimmed mustache. He remained quiet, unsure how to react.

I whispered to Frank. "I can't help myself... I'm so fucking horny!"

Frank slipped his hand under my knee and lifted my leg just enough to open my glistening crack. What Frank said next both shocked me... and emboldened me. "It's all yours Billy... if you've got a taste for it."

Billy's eyes nearly popped out of his head, and he took a step towards me.

Brenda released her husband's cock and rubbed my tummy. "You sure you're ready to do this, Sweetie?"

My lust got the better of me and I spread my legs, all but asking Billy to go down on me.

He was tentative at first, content to nuzzle his face in my red pubes.

Craving more, I nudged his head down until I felt his moist lips on my labia. I was stunned by the ease with which I made the leap from nudist to swinger. It gave me the same sense of exhilaration I experienced the first time I disrobed in the presence of other people. I moaned softly when I felt his tongue part my lips and enter me.

Frank fondled my breast and tweaked my erect nipple. If he was the least bit jealous, I couldn't detect it.

"Mmmm," I cooed, delighted by the attention of both men.

I was just coming to grips with another man's tongue in my cunt when Brenda leaned over and sucked my other nipple. I gasped.

"Can you come?" Frank asked, a little too loud. I was sure both Brenda and Billy heard him.

I turned my head and kissed him on the lips, probing his mouth with my tongue. Although Billy's tongue felt great, I knew it wouldn't be enough to get the job done. How do I tell my husband I'm craving another man's cock?

Frank broke off our kiss and gazed into my lust filled eyes. He understood instantly what I wanted. "Are you sure?"

I licked my lips and nodded, ever so slightly.

Billy looked up at me, unsure why I had pushed him away from my crotch.

With his eyes still locked onto mine, Frank asked me, "How do you want Billy's cock?"

Billy grinned, eagerly awaiting my answer.

Brenda let go of my nipple and looked up.

"Doggie," I said, without hesitation. I turned to Brenda. "If that's okay with you?"

Brenda shocked me by reaching for my crotch. "Honey, I'd fuck you myself if I could... but I reckon I'll have to settle for watching Billy do it."

Her hand felt amazing. I pulled her to me and kissed her on the lips.

She responded by pressing her tongue between my lips... and a finger into my cunt. Enthralled, I momentarily forgot that I had just agreed to fuck her husband.

"Honey," Billy said, exasperated.

Brenda broke off our kiss. "We'll continue this later," she whispered to me, "after I get Billy ready to fuck you."

I watched patiently as she rolled a condom over her husband's cock, eager to have him fill my waiting cunt.

Billy helped Frank flip me over onto my hands and knees and pulled me back until his cock pressed up against my ass cheeks. I pulled Frank to me and kissed him deeply.

Frank opened his mouth to suck my tongue in just as Billy's hard cock filled my slippery cunt.

Frank's mouth muffled my moan of intense pleasure.

Brenda reached under and flicked my clit as Billy fucked me from behind. I was so wound up that it didn't take long for them to drive me to the edge.

"Oh my God," I shouted, loud enough for anyone nearby to hear. Then I erupted, leaving no doubt what was taking place in our clamshell.

Both Billy and Brenda kept at it, prolonging my orgasm until I slipped off Billy's cock and collapsed into my husband's loving arms.

"Damn girl, you got there lickety-split," Brenda said. "Do you reckon you two guys have a little something left for me?"

I rolled onto my back and smiled up at her.

She crawled over me, kissing me... again. This time I forced my tongue up between her lips; our tongues tangled for a moment and then she was gone. Damn, I could keep that up forever.

Frank got to his knees, anticipating Brenda's next move.

She did not disappoint him; she wrapped her lips around his soft cock. Billy penetrated her just as easily as he had done with me.

I rolled onto my side and fondled my husband's balls as I watched Brenda suck his cock back to life. It felt unreal to see my husband's cock in another woman's mouth. An hour ago I would have been jealous... but now... I found it exhilarating.

Billy fucked his wife slowly. Like me, he seemed more interested in watching her suck my husband than he was in fucking her.

Once Brenda got Frank hard, she leaned over and gave me a sloppy kiss and fondled my breast.

Her touch aroused me, so I returned the favor and rubbed her tummy before sliding my hand down to her bald pussy. I slipped a finger between the wet folds of her labia.

"I like that," she said, breaking off our kiss. "But your tongue would be better."

I smiled and watched her flip around so she could straddle my face. I stared straight up at her bald pussy, then lifted my head and gave her a tentative kiss.

"Oh come on, Cindy," she said, "go for it."

I couldn't resist. I slid my tongue up between the gaping folds of her labia and licked her from top to bottom. She responded by going down on me with a vengeance.

"Oh yeah," I said, rolling my head back to catch a breath. I watched Frank's fingers caress Brenda's ass crack and spread her cheeks wide open just inches from me. The beauty of her glistening crack mesmerized me... and aroused me. After watching Jade take a cock up her ass, it came as no surprise to see Frank's moist finger slip into the tight pucker of her asshole.

Brenda moaned with delight and turned back to smile at Frank. She discretely passed him a condom. Was she encouraging him?

Frank knelt behind Brenda and rolled his condom over his turgid cock. I was relieved to see the head of his cock bypass her ass and slide along the wet lips of her pussy; he slipped into her while I watched from just inches away. Now it was official; we'd both graduated from nudists to full swap swingers.

Billy lifted my ankles and spread my legs wide open. Brenda pulled up just enough to give him room to slip his cock back into my cunt. Once in, she returned to my clit, flicking it with the tip of her tongue.

I did my best to do the same for her, but it was near impossible to get my tongue on her clit while my husband's balls slapped against my forehead with each thrust of his cock.

Frank's enthusiasm turned Brenda's gentle moans into primal grunts.

Brenda abandoned my pussy and rose to her hands to give me a better angle to attack her clit. I wrapped my arms around her, keeping her pussy tightly against my face. I kept the tip of my tongue on her clit while Frank pounded away.

Brenda shouted. "Oh my God!"

I felt her shudder as a powerful orgasm gripped her body. Frank and I both eased up as she cried out with each wave of pleasure coursing through her rigid body. Spent, she nuzzled my pussy and rocked herself gently on my husband's hard cock while she gasped for breath.

Billy massaged his wife's back. "Nice job, Honey."

Brenda lifted her head and smiled. "Thanks, Babe... but I think I've still got some work to do." She nodded her head back towards Frank. "I think he has the hots for my ass; are you okay with that?"

Frank pulled out of Brenda and pressed the head of his wet cock against her tight pucker, leaving no doubt what he wanted.

Billy grinned and pulled his cock out of me. "I am, as long as Cindy is." He took my legs by the ankles and jackknifed me, opening up my crack... and my ass.

I gulped. As soon as I saw Frank's finger in Brenda's asshole, I knew this moment might come. Billy's comment was ambiguous. Did he ask if I was okay letting my husband fuck his wife's ass, or did he ask if I was okay letting him fuck my ass too? I froze, unsure if I was prepared to accept the latter.

Frank didn't wait for my answer.

"Ahhh," Brenda moaned, as the head of his cock entered her tight ass. "More... give me that hard cock."

I watched, stunned, as my husband's cock slowly disappeared into Brenda's ass. Had she done this before? Could I do it?

Unlike my husband, Billy waited for my answer. Once again, my lust was getting the better of me, clouding my judgement. I envied Brenda's sense of adventure... and desperately wanted to experience it for myself. But I couldn't bring myself to mouth the words: Yes, Billy, fuck me in the ass.

Brenda sensed my reluctance and licked my clit. It felt good... and gave me courage. Grateful for the reprieve, I eagerly licked hers.

Billy spit on his fingers and gently rubbed them over my ass crack, lightly grazing my asshole.

"Mmmm," I moaned, excited by his touch. I closed my eyes and willed my hands down to spread my ass cheeks open: Give me your hard cock... in my ass.

Billy must have read my mind. I grimaced as the head of his cock forced my asshole open.

Frank watched me wiggle my ass as I devoured Billy's hard cock.

I wrapped my arms around Brenda's ass and hugged her tight while the guys pounded our assholes, eager to get off.

Frank pulled out of Brenda's ass and yanked his condom off. "Aaaragh," he shouted, loud enough to attract attention.

I watched in amazement as his cum splattered against her ass and dripped down into my waiting mouth.

"I'm gonna come," Billy shouted.

Brenda rolled off of me and moved down towards her husband.

I sat up to watch.

Billy pulled his cock out of my ass, removed his condom and jacked himself all over my fiery red bush. Brenda didn't even wait for him to finish before she started licking her husband's cum off of my muff. She then rose to face me, her lips dripping with cum.

I couldn't resist planting my lips on hers and sharing one last cummy kiss while our husbands watched in awe.

*****

Frank's snoring woke me with a start. It took my eyes a few moments to adjust to the dim moonlight coming in through the balcony door. I nudged him, forcing him to roll over onto his side. That shut him up.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. The memory of our playroom experience was still fresh in my mind. I glanced at my watch, surprised to see it was nine o'clock. After a soak in the hot tub we returned to our room to catch a quick nap before dinner. That was hours ago.

I nudged Frank again, to see if he would wake up. He didn't budge. My mind wandered back to my encounter with Brenda. I stretched out my legs and couldn't resist the urge to press my palm down between my legs; a wave of pleasure washed over my body. Of all the things I... we had done this afternoon, it was kissing Brenda that I couldn't get out of my mind.

I slipped a finger between the lips of my labia and replayed the memory of my first taste of another woman's pussy. I sucked my finger to get a quick taste of my own.

I pinched my erect nipple while I gently massaged my clit. I felt myself flush with pleasure and pressed harder. I closed my eyes and visualized Brenda's bald pussy hovering over my face.

"Mmmm," I moaned, oblivious to the fact that Frank was sleeping just inches from me.

He stirred, but did not wake up.

I bit down on my lower lip in a futile effort to suppress the noise of my blossoming orgasm. I kept up a gentle massage, resisting the urge to rub out a quick one.

My breathing quickened as I flicked my nipple... and my clit. I licked my lips, letting another soft moan escape.

Frank rolled towards me and rubbed my tummy, sending an unexpected wave of pleasure coursing through my body. He whispered, "Can I help?"

Unable to reply, I gripped his arm as my body exploded.

He slipped his hand under mine and gently prolonged my orgasm while I shrieked with delight.

I crawled on top of him and pressed my body into his. "You're already hard! How long were you watching?"

"I'm not sure," Frank said, "I thought I was dreaming."

I chuckled and kissed him deeply. I felt his hands dig into my ass cheeks. "Recalling a fond memory?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Let me guess," I said, "Brenda's ass?"

He smiled and pressed a fingertip up against my asshole. "You're reading my mind."

"I take it you liked it... slipping your hard cock into Brenda's tight ass."

He nodded. "I take it you enjoyed watching."

"Well... I did have a front-row seat," I said, grinning from ear to ear.

"What about you? You took Billy's cock up your ass. Did you like that?"

I hesitated. I had been so enthralled watching Brenda's bald pussy that I barely remembered it. "Mmmm," I cooed, "it happened so fast..." I gazed into Frank's loving eyes. "Perhaps I should give it another try."

Frank hugged me tight. "That could be arranged. Do we have some lube?"

"Check the swag bag they gave us when we boarded." I rolled off Frank and lay on my stomach, leaving no doubt how I wanted him.

"Found it," he said, slathering my ass crack with the cool slippery goo. He pressed his thumb up against my asshole and massaged my clit with the tip of his finger.

"Oh yeah, Babe," I cooed, "that feels so good. Push it in... push your thumb up my ass."

"Ahhh," I gasped when his thumb penetrated deep into my ass. I reached down and fondled his hard cock. In my sluttiest voice I said, "Give it to me... now... fuck me in my tight ass."

He crawled on top of me and wedged his hard cock between my gooey ass cheeks. He rose on his hands and positioned his cock to enter me. I lifted my hips, eager to take him in.

"Fuck," he said, as his cock slithered past my asshole and up into my cheeks. "I'm gonna need some help."

I guided his cock to my tight entrance and pressed down on the head, forcing it into my entrance. This time his thrust was spot on. "Oh, God, your cock's so big."

Once in, he lay his body on mine and nuzzled my neck. "You really know how to flatter me."

I giggled. "Am I as tight as Brenda?" I thrust my hips up into his body, taking more of his cock up my ass.

He replied, "Am I as big as Billy?" He thrust forward, pressing me back into the bed.

"Ohhh," I cried out, taking him balls deep up my ass. "Forget Billy, just pound my ass... I want to come again... with you."

Frank complied, attacking my ass with abandon. I buried my face in the pillow and let my husband have his way with me. He fucked me hard, to the point I could feel his sweat dripping onto the back of my neck. Unable to come again, I was content to listen to my husband's grunting as his body slapped up against mine.

"Oh fuck, Honey, your ass feels so tight... I'm gonna come."

Inspired by the memory of watching Jade, I pushed him off and flipped around, positioning my face directly in his line of fire.

"Aaaragh," he cried out as his first rope of cum splatted against my face.

I grabbed his cock and stroked it, painting my face with his sticky white goo.

We lay still until our breathing subsided. "What about you," he asked, "what were you fantasizing about."

I rolled over and looked up into his eyes. He had confessed his lust for Brenda's ass... although I could have guessed that on my own. I took a deep breath. "Going down on Brenda."

Frank looked genuinely shocked. "I thought it would be something..." He let his words trail off.

"Like what?" I asked, curious where he was going.

"Remember the first couple we saw... where that woman was checking you out?"

"Yeah," I said, "what about it?"

"Just beyond them there was another couple... did you see them?"

I giggled. "You mean the black guy... with the big cock?"

"So, you did notice."

"Duh," I said. "I'll keep it in mind for next time. But this time it was Brenda's bald pussy that got me going."

"I had no idea," Frank said. "I guess I must have been too preoccupied with Brenda's ass to notice what turned you on."

I grinned at him, surprised that he would even think I'd go for a BBC. It's not like I'd never fantasized about it before, but really, was that something I could do? I wondered.

*****

It was another glorious sunny day at sea, which meant we could be nude on the outside decks. I spotted Brenda on the far side of the Solarium pool stretched out in a lounge chair. "Hey, Girl, where's your hubby?"

Brenda's eyes lit up when she saw me. "He's off to some seminar... something about keeping it up... if you know what I mean."

"Seminar?" Frank asked, his ears perking up.

"Yeah," Brenda said, "didn't you see it on the daily activities sheet?"

"Must have missed that one... do you think I'm too late?"

Brenda glanced at her watch, then unfolded her schedule and ran her finger down the list of events. "Not if you hurry... it's in the forward cocktail lounge."

Frank glanced at me. "Will you be okay without me?"

Brenda giggled. "I'll keep her out of trouble."

"Okay then," Frank said, "I'm off."

Brenda called after him. "Is it okay if Cindy uses a hall pass? Billy gave me one... just for today."

Frank waived his hand above his head without turning back.

"I guess that's a yes," I said. "What's a hall pass?"

"Ummm, it's just like in high school... when you went to the library. It's permission to be on your own in the halls."

I arched an eyebrow and glanced down at Brenda's bald pussy, bringing back a flood of memories from our time in the clamshell. "Oh, and is that what we want... to be on our own?"

Brenda opened her legs ever so slightly. "You bet, in fact the ship's library is set aside for hall passes this afternoon."

"Seriously?" I asked. "We're just talking about you and I... right?"

"Just you and me kid... with no husbands to interrupt us."

"Lead the way," I said, pulling Brenda to her feet.

We donned our robes for the trip downstairs to the library.

A female staffer stood outside the door manning a table loaded with towels, condoms, and lube. "Welcome," she said with an inviting smile, "make yourselves comfortable. You've got the place to yourself... for now."

I smiled, pleasantly surprised to hear we'd be alone. I grabbed two towels.

"Now," the lady said, "I have to ask... did your partners give you a hall pass?"

Brenda answered in the affirmative. "Absolutely!"

I nodded, not entirely sure Frank understood what he was agreeing to.

"Enjoy," she said, opening the door.

Inside, the furniture had been moved back along the walls and three king-size platform beds occupied the center of the room. Brenda led me to the nearest bed, turned, and embraced me. We locked lips and kissed.

I tugged on the tie of Brenda's robe and let it fall open. I ran my hands up and down the sides of her naked torso, grazing her breasts with each pass. I let my thumbs brush against her erect nipples.

Brenda parted my lips with her tongue. I eagerly responded by sucking it into my mouth.

I slid Brenda's robe off her shoulders, and it fell to the floor.

Brenda gave me a not-so-subtle wink. She sat down on the bed and spread her legs for me.

I dropped to me knees and leaned in, tenderly kissing her mound, giving her a series of tiny love licks. She hadn't shaved this morning, so her stubble tickled my tongue.