My First Lifestyle Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I followed Frank up the stairs to the playroom deck. I was relived to see Brenda and walked towards her.

"You're joining us?" Brenda asked, bubbling with excitement.

I walked into her open arms and hugged her tight. I whispered into her ear. "I just found out about it a little while ago. When did Billy tell you?"

She grinned from ear to ear. "Billy? It was my idea... I saw the sign-up sheet yesterday morning and suggested he sign us up after the seminar. He didn't tell me that Frank signed up."

My jaw dropped. That was not the story Frank told me. I turned to confront him when a staff member with a clipboard approached us. "Names?"

Eager to distract me, Frank nudged my arm.

I glared at him and then glanced at the staffers name tag. "Hi Sam, we're Frank and Cindy."

"Everybody's here," Sam announced. "Gather around and we'll get started."

I took a deep breath to calm myself. Hearing that Brenda was behind this gave me the boost of confidence I needed. We formed a circle around Sam. I stood between Frank and Billy.

"Huddle up," Sam said.

Our circle tightened as we draped our arms around each other's shoulders. I discreetly checked out the nude bodies in our group and was relieved to see everyone looked kind of normal; it was actually a pretty good looking group. Who did I want to fuck? I made a mental note to steer clear of both Billy and Frank.

"My name's Sam, and I'll be your guide today. Let's start with introductions. Tell us your names and where you're from."

The group seemed to loosen up as the geographic diversity of our group became evident. After a quick peek at each cock, my eyes were drawn to the women, reminiscent of my infatuation with Brenda's bald pussy.

"This event requires condoms," Sam said. He held up lanyards with several condoms strung onto them. "Keep these around your necks and make sure you take the time to roll one on. Any questions?"

Despite several furtive glances, nobody spoke.

"Come on," Sam said, "I know you're not all veterans. How many are taking part in their first orgy?"

All but two couples raised their hands. That brought a round of giggles and seemed to break the ice.

"Okay," Sam said, "We've got three platform beds set aside for this event. Do you want to establish any ground rules?"

A petite blonde raised her hand.

"That's better," said Sam. "Want me to guess your concern?"

She nodded, grateful to not be put on the spot.

"Anal?"

I smiled. Having been triple ass fucked in the library, it wasn't a concern for me. But an orgy was different, and the last thing we needed to be worried about was sanitation problems. Like a veteran, I piped up with authority. "Let's rule that out."

A collective sigh of relief rippled through the women.

"Done," Sam said. "No anal. Anything else?"

With that little detail out of the way, I could sense the excitement building in our group. I whispered to my husband. "Which one's Amy?"

He nodded towards an attractive young Asian woman with long hair.

"She reminds me of Jade," I said, nudging him with my hip.

"Cousins," he replied.

I grinned at my husband. "Gang-bangs must run in the family."

Frank chuckled. "See anything you like?"

His question caught me by surprise. After a quick look around the group, I said, "The guy with Amy is a hunk."

"Oh," he said, "I didn't know you were into tats."

"I didn't know you were into Asians."

"Touché," he said, giving me a hip bump. "Go for it."

"I might... I've never seen a tattooed cock. Do you know his name?"

Frank nodded. "Amy yelled out something about Jake... when Billy and I were DP'ing her."

"Cute," I said with a smirk. "Mind if I do him."

Frank's wink was the only answer I needed.

Sam passed out cold bottles of water. "Take a quick drink, then pile onto the beds whenever you're ready."

After swigging half my bottle, I was eager to get started. I broke to the center of the group and made a quick circuit, giving each guy's cock a light slap as I passed by. Each of the women followed my lead, slapping cocks as we piled onto the beds ahead of the men.

I counted more than a dozen couples gathered around to watch. As the men piled on, I caught Jake's eye and motioned him towards my wide open legs. Unfortunately, several bodies closed in on me before he could get to me. It felt like every inch of my body was in contact with another human being. Everywhere I looked were cocks and pussies, not to mention the largest collection of assholes I'd ever seen in one place.

"Ohhh," I exclaimed as somebody's finger entered me. Other hands fondled my breasts and ass, stimulating every pleasure center of my body. A limp cock dangled in my face. I opened my mouth and sucked it in. A moist tongue replaced the finger in my cunt. My moan was lost in a cacophony of lustful sounds that surrounded me.

The jostling of bodies forced me off the cock I was sucking. I had my choice of several others, but instead dove into a bald pussy to my left. Her musky scent smelled as good as it tasted. I found her clit and tried to pick out her moan of pleasure from the lustful noises surrounding me. I kept my hands busy, stroking cocks and balls as others sucked them. I flicked her hard clit with the tip of my tongue.

A woman's voice cried out, overtaken by an early orgasm. I wondered if I might be the source of her pleasure.

Jostled again, I rolled up onto my knees and found a fresh cunt to indulge my fantasies. It was Amy. Her dark stubble tickled my chin as I forced my tongue up into her. I was lost in my lust for her cunt when I felt a man enter me from behind. His cock filled my cunt with a quick thrust and knocked me away from Amy's pussy.

"Easy Jake," Amy said, annoyed with her partner.

He chuckled and guided my face back to Amy's cunt. "Better?" he asked.

I was thrilled when I realized I would get to fuck my first choice. I arched my back and thrust back against Jake's cock, drawing it deeper into me. He pounded me with abandon, driving me to the precipice of an orgasm. I cried out, ready to come.

I shuddered as a powerful orgasm gripped my body. My mind reeled with pleasure when I felt him withdraw as quickly as he had entered me. I glanced back to thank him, but he was already off to find another woman.

I spotted a hard cock just to my left and climbed up onto it, ready for a second fuck. I'd barely lowered myself on him when a mighty thrust bounced me off his cock. I rolled to my side and fell off the edge of the bed. Dazed, I stood and looked for a place to crawl back in. I saw an opening on the bed to my right and moved towards it.

By the time I got there, it had closed up with writhing bodies. I stood, unsure what to do next. Before I could consider my next move, a man approached from behind and thrust his cock up into me. He cupped my breasts and pounded his cock deep inside me. I assumed he was part of our orgy group, but I couldn't be sure. I reached around to make sure he was wearing a condom.

He was relentless, driving me to another quick orgasm. I cried out as he held up my limp body. I felt him finish inside me and turned to embrace him, kissing him and trying to climb back onto his cock for more. I felt like a maniac, lusting for more cock.

We untangled our bodies as his cock went limp. He was clearly out of action, along with most of the other men. We sat on the edge of the bed and watched the crowd. Several women were on their knees, sucking their men as they watched the last of the orgy action. I half expected some couples to pile onto the beds and continue the orgy. But it was not to be. The last of the action had died out.

Epilog

As we waited in the buffet line for breakfast, the mood of the surrounding people was noticeably somber. It was disembarkation day, and the party was definitely over.

Brenda waived to me from a table by the windows.

"Hi Guys," I said, dragging my luggage to the table.

Brenda was as bubbly as ever. "Shame this party has to end."

I nodded and took a seat. "I know, it's hard to believe that we have to return to our hum-drum lives. I can't even imagine what I'll say when one of my coworkers asks me about our vacation."

Billy laughed. "That will be a tough one."

Frank joined us. "What's tough?"

Brenda chimed in. "Telling your friends about the orgy."

Frank chuckled. "Right, like that's going to happen. What about you guys, do any of your friends know?"

Billy shook his head. "Not a clue."

"That's a shame," I said, "aren't you just dying to tell somebody what we've been up to?"

Brenda nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Don't even think about," Billy said, emphatically.

"I know, Darling," Brenda said with a touch of remorse.

"Hey," I said, "you can always call us... to rehash fond memories."

I said, "Too bad we live on opposite sides of the country."

"Yeah," Brenda said, "but there's always next year. We booked yesterday."

My eyes lit up. "Us too!"

Billy said, "I can't wait."

I turned towards Billy. I held up two fingers and fluttered my tongue between them. It was a crude gesture, but somehow seemed normal at the moment. "Me neither."

"That's us," Brenda said, listening to the debarkation numbers called over the PA system. "Until next year."

Frank and I watched our new friends disappear from sight as we sipped the last of our coffee.