My First Lifestyle Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda moaned when she felt my moist tongue pierce her labia. "Oh, fuck yes. Give me more."

I pushed my thumb up into Brenda's moist cunt and lashed at her clit with the tip of my tongue.

Brenda writhed with delight, pulling my head tighter into her. "Keep that up, Girl."

I replaced my thumb with my ring finger, curling it up to finger her G-spot. Brenda groaned with delight and rolled her head back as I ravished her clit with my tongue. I used both my finger and tongue to bring her to the brink of orgasm.

The library door opened and a large black man entered wearing a short white robe.

Brenda balled her hands into fists as I drove her past the point of no return. She cried out as I eased up and let nature take its course.

The black man stood quietly and watched Brenda's explosive orgasm unfold before his eyes. A wide grin spread across his face. "Hello ladies," he said, obviously pleased with what he saw. His high-pitched voice caught me off guard. He had a slight lisp that reminded me of Porky Pig. A mental image of a dwarf formed in my head.

Brenda's body stiffened as she raised her head and saw the black man watching her.

I spun abruptly, surprised to see the man that went with the goofy voice. He was the size of a defensive lineman, with big beefy hands. His neatly trimmed beard was speckled with gray, suggesting his football days were ancient history. Could this be the man I saw yesterday... the BBC Frank thought I might be dreaming of... but, what about that voice?

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you... would you like me to come back later?"

I nearly giggled at the irreverent sound of his voice, and I softened my tone as I took in the demeanor of the gentle giant. "N-o, n-o," I stammered, "that won't be necessary."

Brenda lifted her head and chimed in. "Did you just watch me... watch me get off?"

He shrugged his shoulders "My name's Jackson, but my friends call me Jax."

I took his outstretched hand and squeezed it gently, wondering if it was any indication of the size of his cock. A BBC should have intimidated me, but somehow his goofy voice had the opposite effect... and made me curious. I resisted the urge to snatch open his robe to see if he was the real deal. Instead, I took a more subtle approach and untied my robe, letting it fall open.

"Damn, Girl," he said, "your snatch is on fire!"

I smiled and glanced down at his crotch, leaving no doubt that I expected him to reciprocate.

Brenda peeked around me, eager to see his next move.

He slowly untied his robe and pulled it open.

"Holy fuck," Brenda shouted, unable to restrain herself, "that suckers's massive."

I stared, in stunned silence. His meaty cock sprouted from a thicket of kinky black hair and hung gracefully between his legs. The dark mahogany color of his shaft ended in a bulbous head which was several shades lighter. It curved slightly to one side and I could only guess at how long it might be. Definitely bigger than anything I'd ever seen before... and it was still soft.

Brenda was the first to break the silence. "So," she said, "did your wife give you a hall pass."

"Not exactly," Jax said, taking a step towards to me. "I think she just wanted me out of the cabin... so she could get some rest."

I smiled. "Maybe she's been getting too much of a good thing?"

Jax chuckled and idly stroked his thick cock with his meaty hand. "Yeah... that's probably what it was."

I glanced back at Brenda, unsure what to do next.

She nudged my arm toward towards his cock. "Go for it," she whispered in my ear.

Jax sensed my reluctance and reached for my hand.

I let him guide it onto his shaft. I wrapped my fingers around it, unable to close the distance between my thumb and fingertips. His cock was thick... and long.

Brenda couldn't resist reaching around and slipping her hand alongside mine. "Let me go first." She left no doubt that she wanted to take the first crack at his massive cock.

Jax ignored her and said, "I'm dying to dive into that fiery red muff."

I swatted Brenda's hand away and pulled Jax over to the bed. "How about we go down on you while you feast on my cunt?" The audacity of my crude demand stunned me. It was only yesterday that I insisted to Frank that we would never be swingers.

That was good enough for Brenda. She laid Jax out on the bed so his legs were hanging off the edge, and knelt between them.

I swung my leg over his head and hovered over his face.

"Damn," he said, in his goofy voice, "that's some fine pussy."

I felt him nuzzle his face in my pubes and leaned down to fight Brenda for a turn on Jax's monster cock. She had the entire length of his soft cock down her throat, leaving nothing for me. I held back and savored the broad tongue licking my wet gash.

Brenda stroked him with her mouth until his erection grew too large for her narrow throat. As she eased back, I licked the base of his shaft, mixing my saliva with hers. The proximity to her lips aroused me, along with the tongue lashing at my pussy. As she backed off the big cock I continued licking, keeping my lips as close to hers as I could.

His nearly erect cock sprang free of her lips and bounced off my forehead. Rather than devour it myself, I went for her lips and kissed her, probing her mouth with my tongue. I was in heaven.

It wasn't long before Jax let us know it was time to get back to business. I reluctantly broke off my kiss with Brenda and sucked in the head of his magnificent cock.

Brenda licked her way down the underside of his shaft and focused on his balls, licking and sucking them as I slurped away on his immense cock.

I could get no more than a third of his shaft into my mouth and didn't even try to get him down my throat. Brenda spread her fingers out to measure his cock. She placed her thumb at the base of his cock and stretched her pinky towards my mouth.

I pulled off his cock. "Fuck, that's big." Brenda's pinky only reached up two-thirds of his shaft. "It's got to be over ten inches." I felt Jax's head roll back and knew he was staring up at my wide open pussy. I gasped when he probed my cunt with his meaty fingers.

Brenda smiled and gazed into my eyes. "You or me?"

As much as I wanted to ride his cock, I was fearful it might be too much for me. I nodded to Brenda, and she eagerly accepted the challenge.

Brenda asked, hopefully, "You got a condom that'll fit that monster?"

Jax smiled and reached into the pocked of his robe.

Brenda smiled when she read the label on the condom: Magnum XL. "This will do," she said, rolling it over the bulbous head of his cock.

I helped her roll it down his big shaft and then scooted back to give her space to climb aboard his freshly sheathed cock.

Jax pulled me back until my head hovered above his. I caught the aroma of my own pussy juices and couldn't resist the urge to lock lips and devour his tongue.

Brenda moaned as she eased herself down on his big cock, stretching her cunt like never before. I looked up to watch as she slowly impaled herself, holding her breath as she went down. She let out a whoosh of air when she finally bottomed out.

I got to my knees and embraced her, once again locking lips with her for my own erotic pleasure. Jax positioned my hips over his face and continued licking me. Our kiss muffled our moans of pleasure.

Brenda broke off our kiss and whispered, loud enough for Jax to hear, "Let's come together."

He obliged and went directly for my clit, lashing it with the tip of his tongue.

I wrapped my arms around Brenda and kissed her, our tongues tangling as we absorbed the pleasure of Jax's body. We moved slowly at first, letting Jax take control of pleasuring our lust filled bodies, driving us towards our goal of a shared climax.

As we got close, our panting forced us to break off our kiss. We embraced, our minds of a single purpose, to sprint to the finish. Brenda used my shoulders for support as she rose up and down Jax's big shaft, pumping him furiously. I responded by twerking my hips, devouring his face with the lips of my pussy.

Brenda climaxed, squeezing me tight and shrieking with delight as another powerful orgasm coursed through her rigid body. I was moments behind her, nearly drowning Jax in gusher of cum.

As our mutual orgasms subsided, I could hear a smattering of applause. I looked around and saw that we had a new audience. I counted three men and one woman in a semicircle around Brenda, all staring intently as we embraced for one last kiss.

Jax's big cock sprung up when Brenda climbed off.

A Rubenesque blond with ponderous breasts said, "I'm Abigail."

It was hard to ignore her infectious smile. "Hi Abigail," I said, "I'm Cindy, and this is my friend Brenda. Are all y'all together?"

"New friends," Abigail said. "I found them by the pool and invited them to share my hall pass. May we join in?" She had a cock in each hand, idly stroking as she caught sight of Jax's monster cock. She took a step towards him.

I wagged my finger towards her, determined to take the next ride for myself.

Brenda chuckled and helped me switch places with her. She guided Jax's cock-head to the entrance of my waiting cunt before straddling his face.

One of the men let out a low whistle as he watched Jax's big cock disappear inside me.

I squealed with delight as he stretched my cunt like it's never been stretched before. I felt a momentary pang of guilt and wondered what Frank would think if he knew what I was up to. Brenda sensed my concern and chased it away with a passionate kiss. "Let's do this again," she whispered.

I felt a soft hand on my ass and glanced over my shoulder to see Abigail standing behind me. We locked eyes, and I smiled, wondering what she had in mind. She wet her finger and ran it along the crack of my ass, tickling my tight little pucker. Oh-oh, is she getting me ready for a DP. Can I do this? What would Frank say?

Brenda's hand on my chin brought me back to her lips, and she devoured my tongue. She used her arms to raise me up the length of Jax's hard shaft and then released me, letting me drop and fill my cunt with his monster.

Abigail slathered my ass crack with cool lube and slipped a finger into my tight hole. I gasped.

"What," Brenda said.

"I think Abigail's getting me ready to take a cock up my ass."

She looked over my shoulder. "No shit... there's three guys lined up... and Abigail's got them all hard. She just rolled a condom onto the first guy behind you."

"Should I let him..."

Too late. Brenda giggled as she watched my expression as somebody's cock slipped into my tight ass. I must have grimaced, judging from her reaction.

"Are you ok?"

I nodded and pulled her back into me. I parted her lips with my tongue and let her suck it in.

Each thrust of the guy in my ass forced me up the length of Jax's hard shaft. Brenda responded by pushing me back down, hard, getting me ready to take the next thrust. My body reeled with pleasure as I fucked my brains out on two cocks... for the first time in my life.

"He's gonna come," Brenda shouted, watching the guy in my ass go rigid as his eyes rolled back.

"Next," Brenda shouted as the first guy pulled out of my ass.

By the time the next two guys had unloaded in my ass, I was ready to cry uncle. I rolled off of Jax's big cock and couldn't believe that he was still hard, and ready for more.

Brenda motioned the woman forward and helped her mount Jax. Her fleshy body enveloped his cock. The guys had pealed off their condoms and spread out on the bed to watch us finish off Jax.

Abigail made a valiant effort, pounding him for all she was worth. She came crashing down on him shrieking with delight as an explosive orgasm overpowered her rotund body.

Brenda replaced Abigail, giving it one last shot. Jax helped by thrusting his cock up into her. I reached under and massaged Jax's massive balls, hoping to get him close. It was all for naught as she too collapsed in a heap of orgasmic pleasure.

"That leaves you, Cindy," Jax said, grinning from ear to ear.

I couldn't bear his big cock back in my cunt... and there was no way I would take that monster up my ass. I dropped to my knees and licked his balls, doing my best to get one of them in my mouth. I rolled the condom off his hard shaft and smother it with wet, sloppy kisses.

Jax moaned.

Good, this might work. I kept up my tongue assault on his balls while I stroked the length of his slippery shaft.

He moaned again.

I felt a renewed sense of urgency and sucked his balls with abandon, alternating from one to the other.

He grunted, loudly.

I pumped him hard, nearly exhausting my arm.

Then I heard it. The telltale moan of a man about to blow his load.

I pulled his cock towards me and opened my mouth, just in time to flood it with a monster pulse of white goo that erupted from the head of his cock. I gagged.

Brenda snatched his cock from my hand and took his second shot, filling her mouth.

I gulped down his cum and went in for another mouthful of his salty goo, only to have it overflow my mouth and dribble onto my breasts. Brenda attempted to stifle a giggle and dribbled cum all over her tits.

Abigail pitched in and drained the last of his cum from his pulsing cock.

Brenda leaned over and kissed me with her cummy lips. I parted my lips and let her suck Jax's cum from my mouth.

The other woman joined us, swapping cum until the last of it had been devoured. "Never done that before," she said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

I arched my eyebrow, unsure what exactly she was referring to.

"A three-way snowball," she said, smacking her lips.

Brenda held up both hands for a high-five, and we both responded with a loud smack.

*****

After a quiet evening, I snuggled up to Frank and ran my hands over his firm abs. His nearly hairless body was warm and smooth. I gave him a peck on the cheek.

He pulled me in close. "What was Brenda talking about at dinner... doing a BBC in the library?"

I gulped, stalling for time. "BBC? You mean the television channel?"

He chuckled, "Nice try. No, I'm not talking about British television. I saw you blush when she said it."

I reached for his cock in a futile attempt to distract him. It didn't surprise me in the least that he was already hard. "You first."

"Huh?"

"The seminar you ran off to... tell me what that was all about. Billy raved about it at dinner."

"You're trying to change the subject."

I ran my thumb around the head of his cock. I licked his ear. "Wife's prerogative. So tell me... what did you learn about keeping it up?"

He squeezed my breast and rolled my hard nipple between his fingers. "Well, we discussed diet and exercise?"

I stroked his cock. "You're holding out on me."

"It's embarrassing."

I wracked my brain, trying to guess what he was hiding from me. Then it dawned on me, something I'd heard from an old boyfriend. "They told you to masturbate first... right?"

Frank's face reddened.

I laughed at his predicament. "Okay, I'll give you a hint. His name was Jackson."

"Who?"

"The BBC you asked about."

"So, that really happened?"

I couldn't wipe the shit-eating grin off my face. "Let's get back to your seminar."

Frank slipped his hand under my ass and rubbed my crotch. "It was more than just a seminar... it was more like a workshop."

"Workshop?"

He let out a big breath. "Yeah, the seminar before ours was gang-bang techniques for women. Several of the women from that seminar volunteered to stick around... to practice on us."

I furrowed my brow. "So, did you masturbate for them, or did you fuck them too?"

Frank grinned. "Both."

His finger was between my labia, stroking my wetness. I moaned. "Okay, his name was Jackson."

He looked at me quizzically. I rolled up onto him and deftly slide myself onto his hard cock. I nuzzled his ear. "I fucked the biggest black cock I've ever seen. Your turn."

Frank gasped, a mix of shock and pleasure. "The instructor turned it into a competition. Each woman got to choose a team of five guys."

"Tell me more," I said, slowly pumping his hard cock.

"We jacked off... to see which team of guys could finish first."

"And the women... they helped."

"Yes... but they could only talk to us... and show off."

"And?"

Frank chuckled. "I was the very first to blow my load... splattering Amy's small tits."

"Amy?"

"Yeah, she was a brunette with thick bangs and neatly trimmed cunt. Kind of remind me of Jade."

"Nice," I said.

"But, it wasn't enough. Billy had trouble getting off and our team came in third."

"You and Billy were on the same team?"

"Uh-huh," he said, running his finger across the crack of my ass.

I kissed him deeply. "While I was fucking Jackson, Abigail showed up with three guys in tow."

Frank moaned. "Don't tell me you did three guys."

"I did! They DP'd me... one after another while I fucked Jackson."

"Holy fuck, Cindy... you're going to get me off."

I lay still and nuzzled his neck. "What came next, with Amy?"

"Another competition, this time the first woman to get her guys off won. It took time for her to get our team hard... but she was a real trooper. Have you ever heard of airtight?"

I shook my head.

"Three holes... three cocks."

"Cute," I said. "I guess I missed that feat by one hole. I can guess which hole you took."

He grinned. "I tried them all."

"So, how'd she do... in the competition?"

"Let's just say that our team came through for her. She took first place."

"So," I said, "Billy came though this time?"

"Uh-huh," he said, "although Amy had to work extra hard to get him off."

For whatever reason, his tale brought me to the brink of orgasm. I couldn't hold back any longer. I got to my knees and twerked his cock, frantically reaching for my orgasm.

Frank responded by thrusting up into me, matching me stroke for stroke.

I felt him erupted inside me just as I exploded.

*****

I nearly dropped my glass of orange juice. "You did what?"

"Not so loud... it was Billy's idea," he pleaded, as though that would make it okay.

"Does Brenda know?"

Before he could answer, our waiter brought breakfast, giving him a slight reprieve.

"Well?" I demanded, once the waiter left.

He shrugged his shoulders.

I rolled my eyes. "How long have you known about this?"

"We signed up yesterday... at the end of our seminar. I think it was Amy's suggestion."

Exasperated, I said, "Amy? You said it was Billy's idea."

"Hey, don't get mad... I just went along with Billy."

I took a deep breath to calm myself. I was furious he didn't ask me first, but was also mildly curious about what exactly they signed up for. "When is it?"

"Today, at noon."

I glanced at my watch. "That's in two hours. Where is it?"

"Up on deck... where we first met Brenda and Billy."

"Jeez Frank... in public, where anybody can watch?"

He nodded sheepishly.

"How many?"

"Eight couples."

I felt my initial anger subside with each new answer. I place my hands flat on the white tablecloth and took another deep breath. It was the last day of our cruise, and we didn't have any plans. Could I handle an orgy? In public, where anybody could watch?

"Did you check them out first?"

He shook his head. "The sign-up was for couples between thirty and fifty years old. That's all I know."

I took a bite of my Eggs Benedict and chewed slowly, staring at my husband. The hopeful glint in his eye told me that he wanted to do this. After my mini gang-bang in the library, I had no doubt that I would probably enjoy it with him. However, it galled me that I was the one who had to acquiesce, even though he could have easily talked me into doing it. I took another bite, leaving him on tenterhooks while I mulled it over. "Okay, but only if I can back out if I get cold feet."