All Comments on 'My First Man'

by cdloveradam

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdover 12 years ago
Love first times

Great story that I'm sure most of us gurls can relate too. I KNOW I'LL NEVER FORGET THE FIRST TIME A HARD COCK SLID PAST MY LIPS, INTO MY MOUTH. Just knowing that this is the night you finally become the slut you always wanted to find. A slut who loves to grab cocks and grind their hot asses into it, hell in general one that lets you know she just loves a good hard cock. I have posted part 1 and 2 of my first time out and about as Sally. [Sally's first by sally_spandex69] OH what a night. I hope you write more and more and am going to check your other stories too...Sally

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Begining

Was there any more further adventures for you along the way?

Lumpy26Lumpy26over 12 years ago

Good first timer story, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really sweet story

Sounds like my first time with someone that I wanted it to happen with. I hope that you find the time to tell us more about any other encounters you might have had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FIRST OF THE MANY

I took my first buggering at 17 in a public toilet in the town of Woking in the UK in June 2006. I was wearing normal male top clothes but had on seamed stockings, a deep six suspender belt (garter belt in the US), matching bra (with false tits) and a tiny G-string, all in black. Once in a "trap" (cubicle) I put on my 4inch spike heeled "Fuck Me" shoes and clip clopped about to attract attention. Soon I saw someone looking through a peep hole from the next trap and made sure he saw what I had to offer (my virgin arsehole) and we passed a note back and forth until he came into my trap. I sat on the throne and took him into my mouth to get him really stiff for me, then got up, bent over and pulled the string out onto my left arse cheek. I had prepared my "Pussy" for use, with an enema and KY jelly before leaving my flat, I may have still been a cherry boy, but I wanted to get my sex life REALLY started. He fingered me a bit and KYed his cock, then started to work it into me. It hurt and took some time, but with him pushing forward and me pulling my cheeks wide and pushing as if to remove a turd, he suddenly popped in, and I yipped. My de-flowerer began to slowly ride himself into me and after a while I picked up his rhythm to push back to force him deeper into me, the pain turned duller and then the feeling started to be enjoyable. When his balls slapped my arse, he rested a few tens of seconds, then began a full length tip to balls stroke as the FUCKING began in earnest. He rode me for quite some time to our mutual enjoyment then sped up on the short strokes and dumped a full load into me. He slowly shrank and then slipped out of me, followed by a large part of his load. As it was before noon, a invited him back to my flat, and he screwed me another couple of times that day. He still comes around regularly to service me, along with many others. They often buy me the kind of clothes that they want to fuck me in for their own fantasies, from vintage lingerie to the latest (usually the third or so time around) fashions. But the most requested is to have me in their daughters school uniform and/or teen styles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous