My First Meet with Daddy

Story Info
Discreet sub sissy chub finally makes a guy cum.
1k words
4.44
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a little back story real quick. I am 34 and have been suppressing and ignoring my submissive sissy urges for a long long time. Honestly since I was probably about 18 years old when I started exploring my sexuality through the internet and found trans porn and deep dived into all sorts of videos and erotica. For years I tried to ignore it but eventually gave in and tried to find the right dominant man a few times. Unfortunately for me the three times I tried were complete disasters. Lied about age or looks, position and dominance, couldn't perform etc. Left me really disappointed and I just went back to my shell and tried to ignore the feelings and urges.

Lately I have been experiencing urges I can no longer control or ignore. For years because of my disappointment and nerves I would chat and possibly setup a meet and I would chicken out or the other guy would flake etc etc. Well several months ago I made up my mind no more. I will be patient and smart and find the right guy in the right situation that is discreet and fits all the parameters I desire and understands them and has the same desires on his end. After 4-5 months now and many chats and sharing of pics etc I finally got a message on Sniffies from a local guy who was into exploring all the same kinks as myself. I immediately got excited. For several days we chatted and shared things back and forth and a lot of sexually driven conversation as well as some normal chit chat which I enjoyed and made me feel more at ease. He immediately gave off the vibe of understanding what role he is in and what role I am in. That also was a huge plus and turn on.

Fast forward to tonight. I am hanging out and hop on snap where we chat and he said he was out and about and asked if we could meet. I was a little hesitant but I decided now or never I need this. I need to experience this. I couldn't go in sissy mode for reasons and he was completely okay with that which was a relief. We picked a meeting point in between us and it was supposed to be just a quick meet and hello to make sure we were both on the same page and attracted to one another.

I arrived at the meeting point, parked my car next to his truck, he rolled his window down and I got out. He greeted me, asked if I wanted to get it and I said yes I did. I hopped in his truck and we began talking. Asked about my day I asked about his and then he asked if I liked what I saw. I blushed and said yes I did. He said he did too and then went for my nipple and began pinching it and twisting it. I started to breathe heavy and moan a bit. He told me to moan louder like a good slut. I did as I was told. We both didn't have much time but insisted we go for a short drive. I couldn't say no. He put the truck in drive and started to move then as we pulled out of the parking lot he unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out. He told me to grab it and touch it. It was warm and getting hard really fast. I was in a trance. I couldn't stop looking at his cock as I held it, stroked it, and played with it.

We continue driving back into a neighborhood and then he told me to taste it. I unbuckle and get on my knees on the seat and lean over. I take a deep breathe and then plunge onto his hard throbbing cock. I was nervous, scared, but when I took his cock into my mouth I melted. He was so hard and I was scared of the taste but he tasted so good. I immediately started bobbing up and down. Then I tried to take him all the way. I gagged a little and he laughed and loved it. Then he takes his hand and pulls my shorts I had on down a little off my ass and began rubbing it and putting his fingers near my hole. I must have been doing a good job cause then he starts slapping my ass super hard and telling me I am a good sissy slut. My clit is so hard by this time and I am moaning. He then grabs the back of my head and forces me down on his cock and begins to thrust face fucking me. I gag some more and he lets go and slaps my ass again really hard and calls me a good girl. I am smiling ear to ear and eagerly go back to sucking his cock.

Soon as we continue to slowly drive through this random neighborhood he states he is going to cum soon and to continue sucking. I keep up my pace going as deep as I can. I am working my tongue around his head and he keeps telling me good slut keep going. I continue and he says he is about to cum and don't make a mess and keep it all in my mouth. Soon I feel him lean back some and tense up. His cock starts throbbing and pulsing and I feel the first shot hit the back of my throat. I keep up my sucking and I am making sure to keep all of it in my mouth and make sure Daddy stays clean. He tells me to slow down and I slowly stop and suck up any remaining cum into my mouth. He told me to show him the cum. I do as I am told and he says to me that I am a good girl and swallow. I do that and I feel so submissive and slutty but so good. I just made my first cock cum. I am proud, glowing, happy. He is so satisfied and told me he cannot wait till we setup a time for a few hours of fun and wants to have some really kinky good fun. I am so looking forward it it!