All Comments on 'My First Night at the Strip Club'

by HauloverBeach

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well....

...she goes from just curious to maybe getting kinky, having fun and winning some money too..........wow, I'll be getting naked - Okay -playing with myself in front of everyone, doing lap dances naked and whoa...giving blow jobs and fucking guys privately...yeah, this is great. Some girl, glad I'm not married to her but I did like her and would have liked to have been the first guy to get blown and royally fucked by her!

You wrote and embellished just right...don't stop writing, I enjoyed the fantasy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A developing Nymphomaniac to be trained?

Look forward to sharing your enthusiasm for kinky detours of your mind, writing whatever really interests you, to satisfy the fans? An excellent score from this reader, so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well Done!

I really enjoy erotica from a woman's point of view. It gives me a little more insight into how my wife might be thinking. I have taken my wife to strip clubs a few times. The first time she was a little shocked at how the guys were not allowed to touch. She was also surprised when a group of guys asked her when was she dancing... they didn't want to leave before they got to see her. She blushed and told them she was not a dancer but thanks for the thought. My wife has a beautiful body toped off with a set of 38DDs. The next few times she went with me she dresses the part ( a little slutty) and I loved the attention she got and so did she. There is an armature night coming up and I hope she want to try a little time on stage. Maybe this story will inspire her. I can only hope!

SeanshowSeanshowabout 14 years ago
Nice work

Could this be chapter 1 in a longer series?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous