My First Nude Beach Visit

Story Info
Story of my first visit to a nude beach.
1k words
3.42
12.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
II_7
II_7
50 Followers

Your ol' nudist pal Jess here. Our story this time takes us to Florida, for my first foray onto a nude beach.

I had wanted to try a nude beach for years, but thought I'd need to go all the way to Miami, or to Gunnison in New Jersey, near NYC, to have the experience.

I was out in San Francisco the year before my Florida trip, but could not get my California friends to go with me to the well-known nude beach near the Golden Gate Bridge.

One day I heard about a good nude beach near Titusville, Florida. It is along what is called the National Seashore.

There are 13 beaches there. My information from my nudist friends up at the Avalon Resort in West Virginia was this: pay the beach entrance fee, then cruise on down to the last beach, which was a legal nude beach.

So I drive down there. It is a warm day in late-March. Little breezy, but sunny and warm. The sun was out a good bit, but it clouded over some, too.

I did not hesitate one minute after I got there. Parked my car. Put my chair under my arm, put my beach stuff in a huge bag, walked near the ocean, found a spot, and stripped. Put sun tan lotion on and laid-out, and caught some rays. It was great. Just as nice as I thought it would be. It was so peaceful out there, it felt wonderful. No one bothered me either, which to me was a pretty important thing.

For an average "textile," this would probably scare you, or better yet give you a tremendous rush, unless you were drunk, or high as a kite on something. A textile is what nudists call people who wear clothes.

But being a nudist then for 14-years, it was a piece of cake I'd looked forward to eating for years. I could not wait to get nude on the beach. It was far more exciting than getting naked at a resort, where virtually everyone else is also nude. There are some resorts that are clothing optional.

I noticed some other people on the nude beach that day. I went up and introduced myself and mentioned my club. "Glad to meet you all, I said. Jess from West Virginia here." It was a couple, the lady was so attractive, and was friendlier than the man.

They were nice to me, like all nudists are, but they had a French accent, they were not Americans. They were from Canada, which I have learned is pretty open to nudity, especially around Toronto.

That is probably why "Naked News" is located up there. I think women can be topless in public there. Is that cool, or what? I guess women can be topless in New York City too, but Toronto would probably be cooler about it. Just like France and the U.K. are no doubt more accepting of nudism than we are in the states.

As many of you all know, a lot of "Snow Birds" from Canada drive to Florida in the spring to enjoy the good weather. This couple was probably part of the flock who migrate down to the Sunshine State to relax on the nude beach before returning home to a colder place.

The Canadian couple was about the only nudists I saw on the beach in Florida that day.

I saw another men walking in shorts along the water's edge. I had a good conversation with this guy, in his 20s, I'd say. He never got nude and soon went off on his way. Fascinated by my nudity, he was trying to see if I might be gay. I am straight by the way, and not judgmental about other people's lifestyle choices.

I did notice several clothed men and women in a look-out tower near the beach watching us. No doubt they were voyeur types, not ready to take the big step of stripping on the beach, but interested in watching others of us who were cool with laying out naked and swimming nude in the ocean.

It did not bother me they were there. In fact, I sort of enjoyed them being there. I hoped some might join me laying out in the sun, but they did not leave their perch. I do hope they will try to nudist life some day, including time at a nude beach. So close to taking the first step, but still far away from making the big move.

I did learn one thing about a nude beach. The sand and ocean water seems to draw more intense sun rays than laying out nude in the mountains or beside a private pool somewhere.

I got quiet a sunburn that day in Florida. The off and on sun was sort of deceiving. The sun always seems brighter and stronger in Florida to me. Strong sun screen is a must-have down there.

The bottom line was I could now mark the nude beach fantasy off my bucket list. Been there, done that in real time and in real life. I was better for the nude beach experience.

I think a large nude beach with hundreds of people on it would be much better, more of a rush, more exciting, for sure.

The main thing to remember is to be relaxed about all this, and accepting of others. You can talk to nude people of all walks of life, just don't stare at their nude bodies, no matter how hot they might be.

I've found it best to look people in the eye when you talk to them, nude or clothed people. Offer to apply sunscreen to the nude folks. That usually breaks the ice. Tells you a lot about the personality of the person, too.

So, have fun. Try a nudist resort, try dancing nude at a landed club, run in a nude 5-k or go to a nude beach. It is all a tremendously exciting rush, my friends.

II_7
II_7
50 Followers