My First One Hour Experience

Story Info
One hour to pay off my boyfriends debt, naughty g/f.
3.1k words
4.31
24.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About me: I'm 45, married with children. I was a sex worker on and off for years. From a Gentleman's Travel Companion to gang bangs at stag do's, I've done a lot of nasty stuff and have a lot of stories it's impossible for me to share else where.

I've retired completely and I'm here to share fiction based on my real life experiences.

My current family and friends know nothing about my secret life.

All names and places changed etc you know the score.

Thank you for reading

Jezabel X

A short story about how i got into sex work.

It was near Christmas, freezing cold, I had got back from a shift at Woolley's. All I wanted was a hot bath and a hot chocolate in bed.

My then-boyfriend, we'll call him Lee, rushed through the door, there was blood on his nose and a cut on his eye. I jumped up to see if he was ok, he brushed me aside.

I followed him into the bedroom of our flat, he was sat on the bed, with his head in his hands.

"What happened?" I asked him I was so worried, trying to put a flannel on his eye.

"I've fucked up babe, really bad." I was scared now, I put my arm round him, trying to get him to talk to me, I felt like I might cry, his coat was ripped up along the arm.

Lee was a bit of a fake tough guy, according to him he was the hardest man in the room wherever he went, I was 23 and dumb. So seeing him like this scared me. He was shaking partly from cold.

"I owe Ryan Tell £400 and he said he's gonna get me worse next time if I don't pay." Lee cried, wiping his nose on his coat sleeve, there was blood on there. "He said you gotta pay it off for me." He wailed.

I was upset and confused. So I just rubbed his back.

"I don't have £400, I don't get paid till Friday, and my wages at woolleys are only £190. How can I pay it?" I said looking at his bleeding nose.

He let me wipe his nose, I brushed his hair brown from his eyes.

"I can't even say it, but he said you can go and see him for an hour and he'll wipe my debt." He put his arm round my waist.

I knew instantly what he meant, I'd heard about other girls doing stuff like that for their boyfriends, from Lee mainly, but from a few girls on my estate too. Ryan Tell was always let girls fuck him to pay for their smoke or coke.

Lee said it didn't matter if they did stuff like that, they were slags, he wouldn't ever ask me to do that kind of thing. He said Ryan was ok doing him lay ons till his money came through.

I believed him, but when the cocaine got into lads they started acting crazy.

"I can't do that he'll want to fuck me?" I said in disbelief. I wasn't a slag.

Lee turned to look at me, I saw the state of his face and winced, it looked bad.

"They are going to break my legs, look at me, it'll be worse next time or you just go there for one hour. I'll be in hospital next time Jess please." He started crying again.

"I can't, I can't do that, it's being a prostitute for your debts." I was so upset he'd even ask me. I remember feeling sick thinking he wasn't the man I thought.

"Its ok, I shouldn't even ask Jess, I told him you weren't like that and he punched me in the face. His eyes were pleading with me.

I was so dumb back then.

Anyway after a lot of crying and arguing, I agreed but it was strictly a one off.

I was angry with him, not just for the 'one hour' that I had to endure, but that he was still sniffing coke, and running up debts. We were skint and I was working while he claimed the dole and sniffed coke all day.

After begging me, literally on hands and knees, to go and see Ryan, just for one hour, or telling me he was a low life for even asking me, I'd agree to go, then he'd get jealous saying I wanted to go. He'd say other girls did it for their boyfriends. So I'd agree again. Then I wanted to go too much. I was a slut. Then telling me I had to go to or he was a dead man. It was maddening.

I was trying to work the Christmas rush at woolleys I didn't have the energy for Lee. I was looking at him differently now.

Ryan was threatening him by the next week so Lee arranged a time for me to go to Ryan's house.

"It's just one hour. Please just go Jess please." He was holding my hand. His big brown eyes pleading me. I sat listening to him and I wanted it to just be over. "Pretend it's me, just go Jess. He said the cut off is tomorrow if you cancel again and I'll just owe the money."

"I'll go but this is so fucked up lee." I said as I snatched my hand away. "I'm going to do it, just for you. I'll do it." I said. Feeling sick inside I tried not to think about what I'd actually have to do. What I'd have to have done to me. I felt so angry with Lee for doing this to me.

An hour before I had to go I was getting ready and Lee was following me round the house.

"You're really doing this." He kept repeating, over and over.

Lee needed to learn not to get me to pay off his debts. I decided to go to the Ryan's for one hour in a slutty red mini dress I wore for clubbing with no underwear. Just to teach Lee a lesson.

While I was getting ready seeing his face made me feel more determined to go fuck Ryan and rub Lees pathetic face in it when I got back.

"You're wearing that are you, flashing ya pussy at him cos your hot for it really." He said, sounding petulant.

"I'm paying off your debt Lee not mine." I said putting on another layer of mascara in the mirror. My blonde curly hair was tied in a bun, I'd got a great tan from the sun bed. I put on some red lip stick on.

I moved back to get a look at my dress. I usually wore shorts and a vest under this dress but Lee needed to learn a lesson.

It was scarlet red, silk, very low cut and without a bra my 36D breasts were nearly falling out. The short skirt had little ties at the side, my butt cheeks showing when I walked. The silky fabric was hugging my curves.

He sat on the side of the bath, while I put more make up on than I needed. Making myself look like the whore he said I was. Watching me, he was angry his jaw clenching. I leaned over the sink letting him see I had no panties on, ready to pay off his debts.

He stormed out of the bathroom slamming the door.

As I was leaving Lee was crying in the kitchen. He called me a slag as I put my big puffer coat on over the skimpy dress. I couldn't believe he'd called me a name while I was doing this for him.

---

I sat outside Ryan's house in my beat up Ford fiesta. I felt nervous now and I wished I had some panties on. I had to go in or Lee was going to get hurt again it was also getting cold in the car with no heater. I wrapped my puffer round me, pushed my chest out and went to the door.

My stomach was in knots but I was getting a bit turned on, like I was going to be a different girl for an hour. He might be good looking i hoped desperately. I was just going to be a slutty naughty girl for an hour, and then go back to Woolleys and Lee. One hour.

I was scared now pressing the door bell. The house was posh, I tried not to think about Ryan spreading my legs or holding my feet in the air. I had nightmares about him humping on top of me. I focused on the brown front door.

It opened and Ryan was wearing a jumper and tracksuit bottoms, I don't know what I'd expected, not roses but maybe a shirt. I felt incredibly over dressed in a mini dress and high heels.

"Fit as fuck. Get in here." He said quite playfully. He held the door for me and pulled my puffer coat off. It was dark inside and I tripped over his step, stumbling into his porch. I couldn't see him properly in the gloom. He stood behind me and grabbed both my arse cheeks with his big hands. Pretending to steady me. I let out a squeal as he felt I didn't have on underwear and his hand touched my bare back side.

"Your a fucking filthy one then" he said as he pushed me face up against the wall. He roughly stuck two fingers inside me, my body automatically responded to him and I got all wet. I was pushing my body into the wall, my cheek flat against the cold plaster.

Just there in the hallway, quick as a flash it was too late to go back, I was doing it. He was doing it to me with his fingers. The one hour count down had started and I was a whore.

I tried to say I thought we could talk a bit first, my words were a jumble as his fingers moved incessantly. I tried to squeeze my legs together but my pussy was responding to his pumping.

"I'm not talking I wanna get up ya. Your wet for me already, you bad girl." He laughed as his fingers moved in and out faster, quite roughly, seeking out my g spot inside. Lee would be howling if he saw this, I thought.

All I could do was press my hands onto the wall and take it as his fingers found my g spot. He rubbed hard, his arm pumping in and out. I felt a flood gush out of me onto his floor as I squirted, on to his thrusting fingers. My knees shook with the force. I hadn't ever squirted before, I thought I'd pissed myself. My hard nipples pressed into the wall as wave of pleasure spread out into my stomach.

"I'm sorry that was just a bit rougher than I'm used too." I gasped as he pulled his fingers out, my thighs were soaked.

"Don't apologise you're a right filthy squirter, get in my bed right now." He said smacking me on the arse gently.

I turned round and he was smiling. He'd made me cum before I even saw him, I felt weird, like this might be fun after all. I'd never had an orgasm like that, and I wanted more.

---

The huge tv in his bedroom was playing a dvd porno, close ups of cum dripping out of pussys. It smelled of pine disinfectant and was immaculately clean.

He just started taking off his clothes, like this was completely normal. I stood there not quite knowing what to do.

"Leave that dress on but get ya tits out." He said pulling down his boxers. He had big hairy chest and a big thick cock. I just stared at it, he was hard already and shaved. That would be going inside me, I was so nervous, I wanted this over but I had to do it now.

"I'd have put a towel down if I knew you were a squirter. Come on, all fours and show me your arse hole." He stood naked at the side of his bed, looking at the tv, rubbing his dick.

I put my bag on the floor and climbed on the bed. I got on all fours in the middle with my legs shut tight.

"No face the tv so I can watch the porno at the same time as I'm banging ya." He pulled me round by my waist and got behind me, he pushed my head down and started to finger me again. One, two, three, pushing inside. Trying to open my pussy ready for his big cock to go in me, for Lees debt.

I felt his tongue push inside me, while his hands pulled my ass cheeks apart. I just knelt there on his bed counting seconds in my head.

"If you open your legs this is going to be easier." He said wiping my juice round his cock. I could see him in the mirrors on his wardrobe. I opened my legs and felt the pressure as the big round swollen bell end pushed inside me, I was so wet from squirting down stairs he went straight inside me easily.

He was bigger than any man I'd ever had before. My body was responding to his size, I could feel my pussy opening and letting him get all the way up.

He thrust into me hard, as cum dripped of a woman's lips on the tv screen. I was watching us in the mirror, I took the hard deep thrusts doggystyle on this coke dealers bed, for Lee because I loved him.

Ryan reached round grabbing my nipple, it was so hard his touch sent electric shocks through me.

"You love it don't you." He whispered in my ear as I came, hard strong pulses gripping his big dick. "Good girl" he said.

My pussy was wide open, i arched my back preparing for another deep thrust.

I felt him pulling out of me, my pussy was still pulsing, squeezing out juice down my thighs. I wanted more, I wanted him to start fingering me again. I just stayed perfectly still. My face pushed in the mattress.

He slapped me on the arse.

"That's it. Sorry I came up ya babe, you was a bit tight." He said wiping his cock with toilet paper and pulling up his boxers. "You need to get an ad on Private, you'd make a fortune with that hole."

He offered me the toilet roll and sat on the bed. I felt his cum dribbling out of me. My hole felt wide open, I'd never been fucked like that. Being filthy and slutty really turned me on.

I flopped down on the bed and opened my legs wiping his cum from my fucked pussy. I was soaked, cum down my thighs, I left my boobs hanging out, my nipples were still hard. He lent over and sucked one, I pushed them forward wanting him to fuck me again. It was like my body was just there just to be used.

Which it was.

As his teeth bite my nipple I felt myself get wet, wanting his thick cock inside me again.

He let go and laughed.

"You're a really spicy thing ain't ya. I love fucking the lads mrs n sending em back full of my jizz, you're best snatch I've had in ages." He said putting his jumper on.

"What's Private?" I asked him, feeling a bit dumb not knowing.

"Magazine where hookers advertise babe, you should get on it."

I was gobsmacked and turned on at the same time. Saying I was the best in ages, made me feel like I'd really taught Lee a lesson this time.

I'd only been there ten minutes and id learned a lot. I'd learned that I could meet a guy, not even see his face and have his fingers in me. I'd learned I could get fucked by a stranger and leave with cum still on my thighs.

I'd learned I liked it.

I'd also learned where other girls who did those things advertised their skills. I was on £3.98 an hour at Woolley's for stacking tinsel on shelves, but in Ryan's bed I had a huge wet orgasm and paid off £400 in 10 minutes.

As I was driving home, feeling Ryan's spunk between my legs I felt like a whore, used. It felt so naughty and wrong.

I walked through the door and Lee was coked up, he was sat of the sofa.

"So did you do it." He said, his fists clenched on his thighs. "Is my girlfriend a whore?"

I nodded, staring defiantly at him, my body electrified from the orgasm, the excitement.

"You can lick him out of me or you can get out," I said pointing at the door. Without saying a word Lee lay back on the sofa.

I pulled my skirt round my waist staring at him.

"Sit on my face" he held his arms out.

I climbed on top of him, my thighs touching his stubbly cheeks, and let the mixture of Ryan's spunk and my juice drip into lees open mouth.

---

After that Lee could barely look at me, we hardly spoke. He was embarrassed but I was empowered.

Over the next week, I couldn't stop thinking about squirting on the floor while Ryan pumped me with his fingers in his hall, the squirting when I got excited, how I was a nasty little slut. Woolleys seemed duller than ever.

I fingered myself in the bath, or in the bedroom while Lee slept on the sofa, over and over again, thinking about cum dribbling out of my open pussy as I kneeled on all fours to pay off a debt. Used, cum in and sent home.

Lee was sleeping on the couch and hanging round with the lads doing coke. If we saw each other at home he made nasty comments about me.

On Christmas Day he threw his dinner on the floor and stormed back to his mums house. I was relieved the rows were over. The coke binges were over.

Then Woolleys laid me off in January.

And I remembered I could make some money another way, with my wet pussy and a classifieds ad. It would be more interesting than working at Woolleys.

After that there were many more times, some I've forgotten, never to be remembered. But it all started there, with a losers coke debt and one hour on a bed on all fours.