My First Online Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both sucked on their breast. Each of them caressed my thighs. Their hands ran all over my body over and over until I couldn't tell whose hands were whose and I didn't care.

My cunt had that dull needy ache again and I voiced it, "I need to be fucked."

"Anything you want baby," Dave whispered.

Brian pulled away and I felt my legs spread wider as Dave mounted me. That beautiful cock was not a disappointment. I was so tired and wasted at this point. I just lay there and let the pleasure wash over me.

He nibbled and sucked my breasts as he thrust into me, or was that Brian sucking my breasts? I didn't really care.

I let Dave roll me over to be on top of him and although I could hold myself up on my elbows and knees, that was about all I could do. He didn't seem bothered, he just continued to fuck me.

Then, I felt Brian above and behind me. I was a little nervous but I didn't really want to stop either. I felt Dave pause, still hard inside me, while Brian was massaging my ass. I felt lube run down my ass and I tensed until Dave started playing with my breasts.

When I had relaxed again, I felt my ass stretching and opening to let in Brian's cock. At first it was a little uncomfortable but then I shocked myself by pressing my ass into him. I couldn't believe I had a cock not just in my ass but in my cunt too.

I was stretched in all sorts of ways and it felt wonderful. Brian and Dave both started thrusting into me slowly at first and then with a little more power. I moaned in pleasure and they both responded.

It didn't take too long before I screamed out, "I'm going to cum."

I exploded! My whole body was on fire. I could hear Brian groan as he made a deep thrust and I knew he had cum in my ass. A few seconds later, Dave filled up my cunt as well. Brian got up, and Dave rolled me back over on my back and left me there while he went to clean up.

For a few minutes I just lay there, I couldn't move. I finally collected myself enough to stand up and I could feel cum dripping down my legs. I cleaned up and got dressed.

I thought about using the bathroom but I heard the shower running and more moaning coming from it. I had to admit those two had stamina. I let myself out.

At the registration desk, I got my own room. It was beautiful and quiet and right now absolutely the best place on earth. I filled the huge tub with hot water and submersed myself. I let my mind drift to the events of last night, since it was now 4 a.m.

I rubbed my clit gently at first, as I thought about how much fun I had had. By the time I crawled into the big bed and surrounded myself with pillows, I had cum one more time for good measure, and I drifted off to blissful sleep, thinking I must give online dating another try.

12