My First Outdoor Nudity

Story Info
What happened when I went outdoors naked.
852 words
4.13
26.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters are above 18. If you have liked this story, please send me a review. Thank you.

*

I always liked to stay naked and never found out the reason. It started with sleeping naked and gradually it became my habit whenever I was alone.

I was studying in college when I finally decided to go outdoors naked. Before going outdoors naked, I needed to make a plan otherwise there could be a risk of getting caught. Therefore I sat on the chair and started making a plan. It was summer and the heat was almost unbearable. The temperature rises a lot during summer in India. Anyway, it took me almost thirty minutes to make a final plan. Rest of the day passed like other normal days.

I woke up with the alarm I set before going to bed. I looked at the clock. It was midnight. I went to the windows and looked outside. It was a pin-drop silence situation. I, along with my family lived outside the town, so the streets were not that crowded.

I opened my bedroom door and came downstairs. Everybody was sleeping except me. I went back to my room and sat on the bed. This was the time to execute the plan I made during the day. I took my clothes off and kept them on the table. I came out of the room with my hands covering my boobs and pussy. I knew that everyone was asleep, but still it was something new for me. I never thought of going like this before, not outdoors at least. My bedroom was always my comfort zone and today for the first time I was going outdoors naked.

I got the keys from the shelf and unlocked the door. I stepped outside the house. I could not believe that I was standing naked in front of the main gate of the house. I did not open the iron-gate because it used to make creaking noise during opening. The walls were small, so I jumped over the wall. Now I was on the street. The street lights were on, so I took the other small path where there was no light. I remembered that I was still covering my boobs and pussy with my hands. I was sure that nobody could see me now, so I moved my hands and made them free. I could feel the warm air all over body. I was still feeling a bit cold, maybe because I was excited.

The excitement affected my boobs and pussy as well. My nipples became hard and I could feel moisture between my legs. I shaved my pubes during shower, so I could directly feel the warm air down there. I remembered when I started staying naked for the first time. My parents were not home and they could not return that day because of heavy rainfall and storm. I spend that day completely naked. I smiled without realizing.

I stopped walking. I was standing in front of a park. It knew the park. I used to come here years ago. I realized that I came a long way. I looked around to make sure that there was nobody around. I entered the park. I sat on one of the swings and started swinging. After a while, I stood up and started running on the grasses. I could feel my wet pussy started making slurp...slurp sounds and my boobs with erected nipples were jumping in a rhythmic way.

I could not run for a long time. I stopped and sat on the grasses with my legs spread apart. I could not resist my fingers from going between my legs. My fingers were rubbing my clit and my other hand was pressing my boobs. I entered my one finger slowly and started fingering myself. I forgot that I was sitting naked in the middle of a park. Then pushed another finger inside my slit and started moaning. I could not express how good it was! Looking at the sky I was pressing my boobs hard and was fingering my pussy even harder. Anyone near the park could hear me moaning very easily. I did not stop though I knew I was going to cum. I kept fingering my pussy harder and harder until my legs started to shake. I felt the big wave of water coming out of my pussy. I took my fingers out and that heavy wave of crystal cleared liquid came out of my pussy. One...two...three times. My legs were shaking and my heart was beating like a drum. I was wet with my sweat and juices.

I did not know how long I was laying on the grasses. I stood up with the chirping of birds. It would be morning soon. Without wasting time. I started walking fast. Sometimes I was running to reach home on time. I remembered all the things I did last night. I was happy that I finally did what I wished for a long time. Nobody would ever know what happened in the park last night.