All Comments on 'My First Outdoor Nudity'

by exhibitionist_princess

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BiggaluteBiggalutealmost 3 years ago

A nice first story, gentle but with your excitement obvious. I hope you write about more of your experiences

mbh129mbh129almost 3 years ago

Okay. Fairly good story and concept. PLEASE, and I say this a lot, (I'm a technical person. Joke around the house is if I can see it, it's probably really bad.) please, proofread your work before you submit it. Many good stories are ruined because of this one problem. If you don't want to proofread, get an editor.

I'm intrigued with what the subject is going to do in the futu. Could be extremely interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great idea of a story. My wife and I experienced a similar instance a few years ago at a resort in Mexico. It was the most daring stunt we ever did ... walking nude for about 20 minutes on the resort beach at 10 PM. We were taking a big chance of being caught because there was a lot of people at that resort. Didn't think my wife would go with me but she did. She was brave and I was impressed. Having said that, I think you should have added maybe some suspense to your story, like getting into an unforeseen situation. Please write another story maybe along the same theme but with surprises. ;-) You must have other ideas in store for us readers. Curious to read again another story from you. Please do not stop. Cheers !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope to read more about this adventurous naked woman and the risks she takes. What will she do next? Where will she go naked next time...and who might see her horny body while her excitement builds?

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

I too am a home nudist, I have on several occasions also hiked nude and camped nude. I understand the rush you get. Keep on doing it and please tell more of your experiences. Be you, be real and have fun :)

pinkykumarpinkykumaralmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story. Please keep writing and tell more about your sexual experiences. May you have lots of them

HonestPhilosopherHonestPhilosopherover 2 years ago

Thanks for the story, princess. I enjoyed it.

BuzzboyBuzzboyabout 2 years ago

Too short but still a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhibitionist_princess@exhibitionist_princess
Hi I am Priyanka from Kolkata, India. I love to read stories on literotica. I am a fun loving girl who loves to make new friends. I practice nudism at home. I call myself a home nudist. If you like my story, feel free to send me feedback.