All Comments on 'My First Pussy Fisting'

by 57hangar

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Its a fantasy story, trolls. Get over it.

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 7 years ago
Fisting In Life

I love the naysayers without experience.

As a hetro male, who has fisted his wife in the past, and enjoys having her fist my arse, the story was well written and with an understanding of the act.

It is amazing how resilient and expansive the body can be, if you are patient.

More please.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 7 years ago

Fisting is fine for either sex. Problem here is how terribly impoverished your story is. You wrote it like a car owner manual, not a story. No characters, no emotion, just your fantasy visualization of fisting. Boring, poorly written story. On the plus side, your grammar was good.

57hangar57hangaralmost 7 years agoAuthor
True story

This was an account of a real event, not fiction, not fantasy. I didn't anally fist her because she didn't want her arse stretched. Having her pussy stretched was her thing. And as for me being fisted. I'm straight, not gay. Straight guys do this because it feels amazing. I love empowering a woman to do this to me, to have control, the same way she trusts me when I fist her. Requires a great deal of trust. And if done right, the sensation of feeling so full with a warm, flexible, hand inside is probably the best thing I've done sexually, giving and receiving. Thanks for the feedback. My true stories to come and also my first attempt at fiction for a girl that wanted me to write stories about degrading and humiliating her - that's what gets her off. Just waiting for the stories to be approved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sounds like me

I have had the same night, my ex wife would fist my ass so deep and I would try and fist her, I have big hands so never got all the way in, what she did do was suck my cock as she was elbow deep in me until would fill her mouth with my cum, it was our thing and we both loved it.

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Lifeover 4 years ago
I Love Anal Fisting Too

I have had two girl friends to fist me! Each time I always wanted more. I wanted to be fisted weekly, if not everyday. Each of my girl friends enjoyed fisting me and would do it when they were around. Damn I miss both of them. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish I was nearer. I want to feel full like that..,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it.

I'm 64 and love tying my legs up in Chasity and being punch fucked till I sissy gasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love stories like this, my other half will not let me fist her but she loves to fist my arse and fuck me with a big dildo, i love to feel her fist stretching my arse and the feeling of fullness is amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user57hangar@57hangar
Fisting and extreme penetrations, giving, receiving and watching, is what turns me on. I love it when a woman shocks me with an original idea or an outrageous act. I think the most depraved things I've done, have been women's ideas. I love watching and helping women play with...