My First Threesome: Sucked in SF Springs

Story Info
Carlton helps Walt "christen" his new home with a threesome.
1.3k words
4.38
3.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
120 Followers

"Meet us at the Jack In the Box off Telegraph," Walt texted me. "We can sit there, maybe eat a bit, and I can see if you two hit it off."

Walt was a guy that lived up the street from me in Pico Rivera, as we met online and kicked off late night trysts in his suite at his mother's house.

"You wearing underwear," he asked.

"I'm not," I messaged in response as my dick was throbbing as I drove down Imperial Highway.

Walt, a 53 year old psychiatric home manager during the day, and Mexican bear slut in the night hours, was an abrasive bottom as he was all masculine until a dick entered his poop ring. Problem with me was that I was too big, and he'd instead choose to lick me out from my balls to my ass, then slurp up every ounce of cum I'd shoot while brushing his stubbled chin against my thighs, balls, or any other exposed skin down there.

"I want you to fuck me hard," Walt would say each time we got nasty, but he could never take the dick, and this would be the prime reason we brought Jeff, this tall, Samoan bear, to the fray.

"Jeff brother, this is Carlton," Walt said when I approached the two of them and sat down.

We shook as Jeff, whom Walt claimed was 61, looked 41, as he barely had any wrinkles in his brown face, and had the whitest smile.

"What's happening bro," he said to me as we shook his hands, and made eye contact to where I noticed his bedroom eyes off the bat.

We'd sit down and talked for a bit, as food wasn't the essence anymore despite where we were at the moment.

"Bro, Dub tells me you're from Virginia and that you're Navy," Jeff asked as he sat beside Walt. "I was Army."

"Yeah? What was your MOS," I asked him.

"Supply guy. Yours," he asked.

"Admin, I'm a yeoman," I explained.

"Fine ass yeoman," Jeff said as he had the California Latino accent. "We don't have anything else to discuss, right Walt?"

Walt looked at both of us and started grinning.

"Shall we go to my place," Walt asked me.

He closed on the house and wanted to officially christen it with two studs that were about to be all over him, or so I thought. I followed them in Walt's SUV as Jeff was driving, but it looked the entire ride as if Jeff was by himself until it dawned on me: Walt was blowing him while he drove. We made it to the house as they pulled into the garage first, and I beside them with Walt getting out of the passenger side with glossy lips.

"This dude couldn't wait. Almost made me crash," Jeff said as he admitted he came in the seven minute ride from the restaurant.

Walt walked to the side door proudly to let us in, as we walked through the kitchen and into the living room, before heading up the steps.

"I'll give you a tour later, but I need to do to you what I just did to him," Walt told me as the three of us walked up the stairs, and Jeff trying to pull down Walt's shorts.

We made it to the second floor into a commons area that had couches, a large coffee table, and television propped against the wall. Walt's pants came down, and he ran into the bedroom with Jeff chasing him, and me chasing them both with a bouncing cock. Walt leaped into the middle of the bed, landing on his stomach with his big, hairy brown ass in the air while Jeff got behind him to spread his cheeks and make out with that anus, taking his tongue to him as if he was ice cream while wiggling his skull side to side. I stood back to watch Jeff be a mad man with Walt, and I was impressed as Walt was every bit of six foot four, 350 lbs., and Jeff could've been five foot eleven, 220 to 240 lbs. the most. He manhandled that ass as he spread Walt's round, having Walt squeal and whine like a wounded pig from getting his ass ate. Jeff played the part of animal with his groans, seemingly digging his face inside the bottom, and getting me all hot natured. I took off my clothes, walked to the bed, and climbed on near the headboard so Walt could focus on slobbering me off while he got his butt munched.

"Gotta pay him back for what he did," Jeff said as he wasn't letting up, as it sounded like he not only was dining on Walt's big ass, but sucking his balls and cock from behind as Walt moaned in different tunes.

"Must be doing you good," I said to Walt, as I directed him to suck me. "Now you do me like you did him in your truck."

Jeff's long arms were pulling on Walt's hair as Walt was getting tongue fucked, and Walt had his eyes closed and face in despair as he was bobbing his head on my hard dick at a frantic pace, taking it down his throat like never before after my cock head would be buffed by his lips. I simply laid back and enjoyed the show, my legs spread sideways in order for Walt to do what he did best, and that was pleasure me. Jeff's pursuit of making Walt happy seemed endless, and it only provided Walt with endless orgasms in which Walt would pay forward, as he clamped my dick perfectly while going up and down, then taking his stubbled face to my balls and making me jerk.

"You gotta cum like he did," Walt said to me as I heard Jeff smacking that ass. "You gotta cum, too."

Walt treated my sack like jawbreakers as he took to sucking my balls in such a way I thought they would come through the skin. My nuts were already tight as they get that way whenever I'm ready to bust, and Walt knew that as he'd made me shoot many times before, but this moment he didn't care as he wanted me to blast off.

"Not too hard, Walt," I cried out to him.

I tried pushing his head back and he swatted my hands away, then held them down as he grabbed my cock with his lips to continue what he started. Jeff got from behind Walt and Walt seemed to lose control in sucking me, looking like he could churn butter with the movement of his skull.

"Look at him. He wants to cum," Jeff said as he looked at me, then leaned in to suck my left nipple, and rub the right. "He told me how you like your nipples sucked."

"Oh Jeff, I do, honey, I doooooooo," I moaned as Jeff was teasing me, licking my nipple tips before putting his thin mustache against them.

Walt wasn't letting up as he wanted my man milt, and he'd get it since Jeff did his homework in knowing my g-spots, as he nibbled on my left nipple just a little, and Walt got every ounce of cream he was looking for, as the ejaculation felt like it was more than a minute. Jeff stopped nibbling so we could kiss, then he turned to kiss Walt, as I could see the mix of saliva and cum drooling out of Walt's mouth to roll on their lips and chins.

"My first time in this house was an absolute success," Walt said after. "Now I'm fucking hungry.

I laid in the bed, still smitten by what just happened while Walt rolled over to grab his phone, and order us something to eat, as I helped him christen his house.

tchina85
tchina85
120 Followers