My First Time

Story Info
My first time was great.
898 words
3.86
25.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was senior year of high school and I was pretty sure I was bisexual I knew I was attracted to girls however I also found myself having fantasies about men while I Was masturbating at least two or three times a day.

I was a little shy about girls in those days and always afraid of being rejected by asking a girl out for a date so I never had a girlfriend in those days girl friends yes but not a girlfriend.

I had a close friend who was also the same way about girls and we could talk about anything between us. We even talked about how much we both jerked off and the the way and places we would do it telling each other what feels good, and how many times a day we would do it. He told me he made some devices that he could use to fuck like a vagina he was like MacGyver he could make them out of almost anything, this poked my curiosity and we decided to build one together. We took turns with this soft warm toy but not at the same time I left the room so he could use it and it was my turn and he also let me have my privacy to do the same.

The next weekend his mom was out of town and he was staying at my house for the night. We went bowling and he had some cigars so we smoked the outside in the parking lot so not to stink up my moms car. As usual we started talking about girls and how much we wanted to have sex then he started smoking his cigar like it was a cock and of course I had to comment he said according to Freud a cigar is just a cigar we both had a good laugh but I was aroused watching him.

We went back to my house and snuck a few beers up to my bedroom mom was asleep down stairs so we knew we would not get caught. I put on some music and we just hung out as usual again the conversation turned to sex. I could tell he was just a horny as I was I don't know how exactly we got on the subject of who had the bigger cock but we did after us both boasting we knew there was only one way to settle it so we stood up face to face and pulled down our shorts. We worth rock hard and I could not take my eyes off of his dick as he slowly stroked it. Is this weird I said he said I don't know he replied. I began to stroke my cock like he was doing. Now how do we see who is bigger I said he replied I guess we put them next to each other and we did .I could feel the heat off of his dick on mine. My heart was pounding and he said what would you do if I grabbed your cock I thought for a second and said that I would grab yours back.

The next thing I know his hand was on my very hard cock and mine was on his . I was amazed to feel someone else touching my cock that was not me. He started jerking me as I was doing to him and he said we have gone this far maybe we should give each other blowjobs why not we have gone this far and no one else would know.

We laid down on the floor and pulled our shorts all the way off. I want do do you first OK he said. I can still smell the aroma of his cock as I took it in my mouth the taste of his precum as I went all over it like the girls I watched in porn videos I was so into it as he moaned and pushed my head all the way down to to take him all the way down wanting him to cum so he could do this to me. He began to thrust with fury moaning louder saying "I am going to cum" and he did shooting all of it into my mouth as I swallowed and did not stop loving every drop until he was completely dry. He paused for a minute and than he said it was his turn to try. I was so excited from sucking him and tasting my first load I came only after only a minute or so the feeling of his mouth and all of the tension to get to this point were all to much for me I could not stop cuming in his mouth and he loved it as much as I did.

Wow I can't believe we just did that are you okay I said yes he said are you I think so yes I am just I never thought we would ever do that well maybe I did think about a couple of times me to. Well we can't go back now I said did you like it ,best blowjob I ever had he laughed me to I said. Now what do we pretend this never happened or what. I want to try fucking each other and the rest is another of my true stories.