His Pregnant Sister

Story Info
He Wants His Pregnant Sister.
3.5k words
4.22
32.8k
37
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chapter24
Chapter24
266 Followers

Peggy and Paul were as close as siblings could be. They were only one year apart in age, and he always included her in outings with his group of friends and she did the same. They were so comfortable with each other that people mistakenly thought they were a couple.

When Peggy turned eighteen his feelings for her began to change. The once gangly teenager had turned into a beautiful young woman. Tall and very thin with blonde hair and blue eyes, and cute small breasts and a tiny heart shaped ass. He wished he had a girlfriend who looked like his sister and had a funny kind personality like her.

Paul had relationships with women, but they were always short term and unsatisfying. No one could live up to his standards, that a woman had to be like his beloved Peggy.

Her dating history was also not great. Even though she had so much going for her and everything many men would desire, she dated loser after loser, who only cared about her looks and were very controlling.

When she turned thirty a loser got her pregnant and disappeared shortly after. Peggy did not believe in abortion and although she had a job, it would be a struggle financially to raise the child as a single mother.

Meanwhile Paul had become a financial wizard and made enough money in stocks to retire if he wanted to. He called her one day when she was three months pregnant to see how she was doing.

"I don't want you to worry about me Paul, but I don't know how I am going to financially afford my baby. With mom and dad gone and my inheritance spent I have no one to help me financially. I'll try to make it through somehow."

"Peggy that's no problem, why don't you move in with me. I have plenty of room in my house for you and the baby and it gets lonely here. I miss my 'little sister' being around. We were so close, but I feel like we have drifted apart over the years with you focused on your relationships."

"I'm sorry Paul, I should have spent more time with you instead of pinning my hopes for a family with men who couldn't even take care of themselves, no less being an equal partner. But won't your girlfriend be upset if I move in with you?"

"I broke up with her last week."

"Why?

"Because I didn't feel the closeness like I do with you. My ex and I never shared our hopes and dreams, and inside jokes, like we always did."

"I didn't realize you felt that way about me. It sounds like I was a hard act to follow! I'm glad I gave you a positive experience with me growing up. I feel the same way about you."

"Yeah Peggy but you made it hard for other women to equal what I had with you. I want you to quit your job and move in with me. I have plenty of money and can take of you both as long as you need me to."

"I can't believe you are doing this for me. You are the best big brother a girl could ever have!"

Paul helped Peggy move her few possessions from her tiny studio apartment. She had been to his large home before but didn't remember how big it really was. He moved her into a large bedroom next to his, and her room had an adjoining room that she could make into a nursery for the baby.

They settled in and got into a routine as if they were husband and wife. During the day he worked on his investments while Peggy cooked, cleaned, and did his laundry. He could hire someone to do these chores, but he preferred not to have anyone live in his house.

At night they would watch TV. On weekends or when Paul needed a break they would go out hiking, to concerts or take day trips and would laugh and reminisce about old times.

Paul found himself getting increasingly attracted to his sister but felt guilty about his incestuous feelings. But he also was jealous of other guys, and the baby growing in her belly reminded him of that.

When they would watch TV or go to a movie they would snuggle together and sometimes he even put his arm around her in a comforting way, although it was a little weird. Sometimes he would hear her sobbing softly about not having a father for her baby.

Peggy would often walk around in just a long tee shirt and panties, and Paul wondered whether she was teasing him. She was just starting to show a small baby bump. They both worked out a lot in Paul's home gym and watching his sister bend over in her yoga pants would almost put him over the edge of sanity.

One night they were watching TV in their sweatpants and Paul couldn't take it anymore and had to say something. "Peggy, I wish you were my girlfriend and that your baby was mine."

Peggy looked at him like someone had slapped her in the face. "I know you feel close to me as a sister, but that is a crazy thing to say. That would be incest and that would be very wrong." But his words had started to make her pussy involuntarily tingle, which disgusted her.

"Would it be very wrong, or do you really feel the same urges?"

He reached over and gently held the back of her head and leaned in and kissed her tenderly on the lips, but she quickly broke off the kiss.

"Paul, what are you doing! I am your sister not your girlfriend."

"But you are going to be my girlfriend. I can't let another man have you anymore."

He moved in for another kiss, but she pushed him off her with her arms.

"Paul, stop we can't do this!"

"I'll stop if you let me put my hand down your pants and check to see if you are wet."

"You will do no such thing. If I am wet it is because it is just a reaction, like when a woman cums when she is being raped."

"So you want me to rape you, so you don't feel guilty about having your brother's cock inside of that beautiful pussy of yours?"

"How do you know what it looks like?"

"You didn't notice but I accidentally walked in on you and saw you changing. You are even more beautiful with your little baby bump. Pregnant women really turn me on, especially when they start lactating."

"You are sick in the head, this is ridiculous. Let me up, I am going to bed!"

"You are going to bed with me tonight. This has been going on for a long time. Since you turned eighteen you have been teasing me for years. Enough is enough."

"I might have flirted with you, but it was just a joke."

"But this is no joke." With that he pulled down his sweatpants, exposing his long, thick, and hard penis.

"Put that thing away Paul. If you stop I will try to forget that you tried to rape your sister, you sick bastard."

He quickly pulled up her tee shirt before she could react and grabbed her wrists. He realized she wasn't wearing a bra. He bent in and started sucking on the now painfully erect nipples of her pert shapely breasts.

She immediately got wetter but wanted him to stop, even though she started moaning softly.

"Please stop. This is wrong. I am not doing this. The only way I am having sex with you is if you rape me!"

He let her breast fall out of his mouth. "Okay."

"No! I meant that as a figure of speech. I'm your sister!"

"It doesn't matter. If you weren't you would have my cock in your mouth right now."

"But that isn't the situation."

"So you would suck my cock if you weren't my sister."

She reacted quickly without realizing what she was saying. "Of course I would."

"So you do want to fuck me?"

"Paul, it doesn't matter. I'm your sister and no means no."

He grabbed the waistband of her sweatpants and quickly yanked them down over her hips. He quickly dipped his finger past her lips and felt how soaked her vagina was.

"Your cunt doesn't seem to be wanting to say no."

"Paul this is gone far enough. You're really going to rape your own sister?"

He didn't answer, he just wrestled her off the couch onto the floor and struggled to pull her sweatpants down to her ankles. He saw that she had no panties on either.

"Please Paul, don't do this. I don't want this. I'm your sister."

"Then why did you not wear any underwear tonight? You want your brother to be inside you every night."

"I never wear underwear to bed. It has nothing to do with you."

He pulled her legs over his shoulders and with her sweatpants tightly bunched around her ankles she couldn't escape her now crazed brother.

He lined up his throbbing member to her engorged vaginal lips as she continued to try to resist her brother, who was much bigger and stronger than her.

"I'm begging you one last time. I know you are jealous of other guys being with me, but it is normal for sisters to grow up and have boyfriends or husbands. You can't have sex with your sister. It's unnatural."

"Peggy, I don't care what is natural or not. This is the last cock you ever going to have in your holes. I will own your body from this day forward." With that he thrust into her pussy in one stroke since she was soaking and started stroking in and out as she sobbed in defeat.

"I hate you. I hate you. How could you rape your own sister!"

"Because I love you."

With those words she knew she was in trouble and didn't know how to get out of it.

Paul slowly picked up a rhythm with her as he pistoned in and out of his sister. She felt her body convulsing over and over. His stamina was incredible, even though he had years of fantasizing about his sister, which one would think would make him cum faster.

He finally started moaning and groaning as he unleashed a torrent of semen into his sister's already pregnant womb. After they had both cum, he cradled her in his arms.

"Paul, I understand why you did this filthy thing, but now that it is out of your system I want go back to just having a close brother and siter relationship."

"It is never going to get 'out of my system,' so get used to that reality."

"Are you going to kick me out into the cold if I don't go along with your perverted ideas of you violating your own sister?"

"Of course not. I'm just going to keep taking what is mine. I am the only one who deserves you."

With that he picked her up off the floor and put her over his shoulder. She kicked and screamed as he carried her into his bedroom. He put her down on the bed. "Get on your knees and suck my cock. We aren't done yet."

"I am absolutely not going to suck my brother's penis."

He quickly slapped her in the face. "We can do this the hard way or the easy way."

"Okay, just don't cum in my mouth. I don't like that."

"I promise not to."

She hesitated for a minute, remembering that 'I won't cum in your mouth is the second biggest lie after 'the check is in the mail.'

She got on her knees and slowly let Paul's cock slide in and out of her mouth, which brought it back to life. After she sucked him for a while she hoped she could get him off again quickly so he would leave her alone. But he unexpectedly got up and got behind her.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Getting you ready for another round."

"What!"

He lifted her up and made her lean over the side of the bed, as he lined up against her hole, which was dripping from the cum of his previous conquest.

"Please Paul, I can't do it again. I'm sore down there."

"Who said I was putting it in your cunt again. I need to claim all your holes as my property."

"I don't do anal if that is what you mean! It will hurt."

He reached down and scooped up some of the cum that was leaking out of her thoroughly used vagina and smeared it around her cute little pink anus. He gently opened her anal opening with his fingers.

"Reach back and open up your ass cheeks for me."

She hesitated, so he slapped her ass a couple of times until she complied.

He slowly inched his way into her asshole as she winced a little in pain. "I can't believe you're now raping your sister's ass. What is wrong with you!"

He ignored her as he started rocking in and out of her ass, which was now yielding to his steady onslaught. She started feeling sensations she never had before and eventually started pushing back to meet his thrusting.

She started feeling an orgasm coming and as it started she screamed, "you bastard, now you got what you wanted!"

"I haven't yet. I want you to want me to take you whenever I want. I want you to scream my name when you are cumming."

"That isn't going to happen. Incest is wrong and I am never going to change my mind about that. You'll have to force me every time your sick urges overwhelm you."

"I will Peggy," he smirked. Let's take a shower and go to bed. You and the baby need to rest after all that."

They took a shower, and she was afraid he would start trying to have sex with her again, but he was worn out too and just concentrated on washing and shampooing her body and hair lovingly like a husband would. She finally had her kind brother back again, not a rapist lunatic.

He insisted they sleep in the nude and spoon. She felt so warm and safe in his arms and wondered if she was being too harsh on him. His feelings did not seem to be just lust, she knew he loved her. But she just could not agree to have sex with her own brother. Having a baby inside her from another man did not help her with her conflicted feelings.

In the middle of the night she felt him getting erect and starting to wake up. "Paul, please don't make me do it again. My pussy, ass and jaw are all sore from last night."

He reached between her legs and started fingering her slowly, alternating with circling her clit. "This is about your pleasure now, not mine. Just close your eyes and think about the best sex you ever had with a lover."

She closed her eyes as he pleasured her, but her memories of the best sex she ever had was from last night, when Paul took her repeatedly. She felt disgust with herself again. An earth shaking orgasm came over her and then she drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Peggy woke up to the smell of eggs, bacon and coffee. She put on the frumpiest old pajamas she could find, hoping it would control Paul's lust for her. Paul had cooked a sumptuous breakfast for them, and she looked in wonderment at the table filled with a breakfast fit for a king.

"Paul, I can't believe you did this for me. It really isn't all about sex with you. You really do care about me and the baby."

"Of course I do."

They sat and ate breakfast, but Peggy had a worried look on her face. "We can be brother and sister, roommates and even best friends, but we can't be lovers. I won't participate in incest willingly."

Paul got up and roughly lifted her by the arm from her chair and lifted her up onto the table. He put his hand in her waistband and pulled her pajama pants in one swift motion. He ripped open her pajama top, exposing her small breasts. He pulled his pants down and his now familiar member sprang into action.

"Peggy, you will eventually agree to be my lover, but it is going to take time and many sessions where you will learn to obey me." He rubbed his penis up and down her slit as he grabbed her by the back of the head so she couldn't get away. Her brother now had a Jekyll and Hyde personality when his lust for his sister reared its 'horny head.'

He entered her in one quick thrust, as she felt herself being completely filled. She was starting to break down mentally and by the end of the rape she started disassociating, losing herself that she had been impregnated by a wonderful caring man. Someone just like her brother. The fantasy that her brother had impregnated her both excited and disgusted her.

As Paul was reaching orgasm he held her tight and whispered in her ear, "I wish I had been the one to put a baby in you. I can't wait until your belly gets big and those little breasts grow bigger and start giving milk. I'll make sure the baby has enough, but I want whatever is left over."

Peggy looked at him with a quizzical look and he thought she would say something back in anger. "You think my breasts are little?"

"Your breasts are the best I have seen, whether they are little, or whether they grow from having a baby."

And so it went on, day after day. Paul took her in one of her orifices every day, in a different room of the house. She still couldn't deal with having sex with her own brother and struggled against him every time, but the sex was unbelievable and got better each time.

Her body betrayed her every time though and her resistance continued to break down. While they having sex, she started fantasizing about what it would be like to be Paul's incestuous lover.

One day when her belly was getting big and she started lactating, Paul heard her softly sobbing in her bedroom.

"What's the matter? Why are you crying?"

"I'm getting as big as a house and my breasts look like a cow. I'm afraid you aren't going to be attracted to me anymore."

"But I thought you didn't want me to be attracted to you, so I would have to force you to be mine."

"Paul, I'm ready now to be yours in every way, if you still want me."

"That's silly. I want you more each day. Now take off your clothes and let me show you how much I love you. I love you so much that I had already decided yesterday that I won't force you anymore if you don't want me to be your lover."

Peggy smiled as they took off their clothes and Paul laid on the bed. She straddled him and lowered herself onto his awaiting cock and started riding him slowly. She bent over so he could suckle on her milk producing breasts.

As she rode him slowly, she whispered softly, "I love you." He answered back, "I love you too."

As they both came with a force that made all their limbs shutter, they realized that they belonged together, brother and sister or not.

When the baby was due they went to a hospital in another town where no one would know them. The doctor thought they were husband and wife. Paul was in the hospital and played the role of the proud papa and was looking forward to raising the baby together. He sold his house and they moved to another part of the country where no one would know they were brother and sister.

At eight weeks the doctor gave the go ahead to have sex. As Paul was gently making love to her, she realized he wasn't wearing a condom and could get pregnant.

"Paul, please put a condom on. I could get pregnant, and we wouldn't want that."

He pulled out and had a frown on his face. "I want to cum in you and make a baby together."

"Absolutely not!" she screamed. I've gone along with being your lover but I'm not having a baby with my brother."

"Is there anything I can do to change your mind?"

"Yes, you'll have to rape me if you want a baby with me."

He got on top of her again and inserted his now rock hard penis into her, as she smiled up at him.

He smiled back at her and said, "Peggy you're making this very difficult. It's hard to rape the willing!"

Chapter24
Chapter24
266 Followers