My First Time

Story Info
Like Christmas morning a new present to unwrap.
1.8k words
3.85
18.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Cheryle I'm an Attorney and victims advocate -Twenty-nine years old, 5'2" - 103lbs., with long red hair, blue eyes, small cute feet size 4, tight ass, small breast (32A). How to write a story about my first time when every time is a new adventure, stirring new feelings, new desires, like Christmas morning a new present to unwrap not sure what you will find.

Playfully exploring with my fingers, rubbing my clit, eating pussy, sucking cock, penetration, taking it up the ass, licking and sucking toes and breast and everything in between. My Celtic ancestors believed in the pleasure and ritual of sex releasing powerful magic into the world.

Laying on Paul's dorm room bed our bodies grinding together, hands roaming freely, tongues dancing in each others mouth. We were both nine-teen freshman at university lust and desire filling the air.

He played with my bra finally freeing my breast his hand exploring under my top. Rubbing his penis through his jeans, my hands fumbling with his jeans, taking my nibble in his mouth.

The button came free the zipper came down my hand slid into his underwear touching his warm penis. Stroking slowly, he moved to kiss my lips again, growing in my hand. He removed my pants then my panties, I lifted my ass slightly to help. Rolling a condom over his penis feeling every vein on the way.

I guided his penis has he mounted me, the tip made entrance, a new feeling, inch by inch slowly penetrating my vagina. My first cock, juices flowing, he moved in out slowly which felt wonderful. Faster, faster, grunting he collapsed on top of me.

That was it, over way to quick, we laid there cuddling for awhile. I dressed, kissing him telling him he was great. Then rushed across campus to my room stripping off my cloths and jumping in the shower.

I caressed my soapy body working my fingers on my pussy, building, the hot water streaming over me. Body tingling in delight legs shaking with an in pending orgasm. Pleasure washing over me.

We stumbled in from the year end party throwing our cloths off with reckless abandon. Hands exploring each others bodies, the way we had a hundred times before, drunk and horny. Pete and I had dated since our sophomore year at Depaul University, moving in together for our senior year, we had an active sex life together. I stroked his semi erect penis, while we kissed, his hands roaming freely over my tight little body. We both had a little to much to drink tonight celebrating the end of our exams, college was ending, I was headed to law school, Pete had a job offer in California. The end of so many things has we both prepared to start new phases of our lives on different ends of the country.

His mouth moved to my breast sucking my delicate nipple, penis growing in my small hand, Pete's fingers found my wetness, moaning, fingers entering my slick pussy, we kissed again, I would miss my lover. He knew my wants, needs, desires sex with him was pleasurable and fulfilling. I wanted him inside me, dropping to my knees, I licked the head of his cute penis, before taking that beautiful cock in my mouth. Feeling the veins with my tongue, as his cock grew harder in my mouth, a wonderful feeling, rubbing my clit with my free hand.

I spun to position my self on all fours, my favorite position, eagerly anticipating his entrance into my tight pussy, entering me slowly teasingly, almost unbearable, I moved my ass back to meet his thrust. Our pace increased, pounding away, I buried my face in the floor, my fingers finding my clit again, rubbing, pleasure flooding my body. I was so wet, he thrusted in and out, a scene that had played out many times before, in that magic final year together.

Then effortlessly, without warning, he slid out of my wet pussy and was poking at my virgin ass. Something he had asked to do many times, my answer was always no, exit only, tonight felt different. I was a little drunk, feeling a little randy, I went with it pushing my ass back into his cock, the head poking into my tight asshole. Sliding in surprisingly easy, his cock covered with my juices, I was surprised at how good it felt, he was moving slowly, inch by inch, deeper, deeper, it hurt beyond belief. My tight asshole stretching to accept his cock, there was just pain, has he filled me inch by inch, no turning back now, my gift was my ass, I felt so full.

He withdrew his cock, almost all the way out, I felt empty, then he shoved it back in again, picking up speed and power with each thrust into me. Out of control enjoying this new experience, I start moving to meet his rhythm, moaning, panting, pain turning to pleasure, I screamed "Fuck that ass." He pounded my ass relentlessly, grunting, breathless, a strange new sensation, I felt a budding orgasm, I was going to cum with a cock in my ass, body trembling, moving to meet his movements into my ass, my orgasm shaking my body, screaming out in pleasure.

I still wanted more, I wanted his hot cum squirting on my face, like a porn star. to taste him fresh out of my ass, I wanted to be a dirty slut, the thought was exciting, I turned quickly, taking his cock fresh from my ass in my mouth, licking, sucking, devouring his cock, the taste was strange, pungy, at the same time sweet, I loved it, needed it. He swelled in my mouth has I deep throated his cock, his pubic hair tickling my nose, gagging a little, his hands in my hair, I felt his cock pulse, twitch, I pulled back replacing my mouth with my hand stroking that beautiful cock. the First stream of hot seaman hit my nose, eyes, I kept stroking him, another stream filling my mouth dripping down my chin. Hot cum dripping down my chin, I looked up with my baby blues, to meet his beautiful brown eyes.

I felt slight pressure on my shoulders pushing me down I knew this maneuver men used it often when they wanted me to go down on them. OMG, I had never tasted another girls pussy but I felt myself drifting down to my knees, what was I doing, kneeling down on the dirty bathroom stall floor. How did I get here on my knees rubbing her beautiful clit wanting to taste Lisa. Something primal took me over, I wanted to taste her, I wanted to make Lisa cum, I dove in licking & sucking spreading her lips, I heard her moaning. My hand slipped to her ass which I probed with one finger then two, my mouth still devouring her pussy, Lisa moaned in pleasure, grabbing my head with both hands grinding her pussy into my face. She was so wet which encouraged me any thoughts of were I was drifted away all I want was to give her an orgasm. Her groans grew louder she started bucking her hips, Lisa squealed in delight, holding my head firmly in place wave after wave shook her body squirting juices all over my face.

We sat in a corner booth at the Mermaid Tavern playing footsie over cocktails. Her name was Lori she is married to a sailor she said our erotic moment made her so hot she masturbated often thinking of me sucking her toes. We talked has our feet played under the table, a wetness, desire growing between us. Her foot finding my crotch, sliding to the edge, I met her toes with enthusiasm.

Working inside my loose fitting shorts finding her way inside my panties her toes sliding inside me. Fucking me with that wonderful foot, moaning softly, my juices covering her foot. She held my hand watching me being pleasured by her foot. Grinding into her toes feeling her foot go deeper into my wet pussy. My orgasm erupted around her foot shaking me to my core.

Sliding under the table I cleaned that gorgeous foot with my tongue tasting my own juices. I saw she was fingering herself has I licked her foot and sucked each toe working my way up her suckle legs. My mouth finding a home between her legs my tongue diving deep inside her sweet pussy sending her over the edge her juices squirting in my mouth.

My hands found my breast pinching my delicate nipples caressing and squeezing them. Bringing one of mt breast to my mouth I tease with it flicking my tongue over my hard nipple. Taking my time enjoying the show as I let my hand slide down slowly over my stomach through my red pubes to my wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, letting my fingers play with with my labia. Inserting one then two fingers inside me slowly moving in and out my wetness growing. My other hand following the same path to find my clit rubbing it gently the whole time watching the scene play out in the mirror. My juices making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out. I am skilled at the art of fucking myself through years and years of practice.

Tingling all over, legs spread and up, knees bent, what a great view of my sexy body in the mirror. My juices trickling down my ass crack sent shivers up my spine. I could do this for hours bringing myself to the brink, pulling back, teasing myself. I loved bringing my fingers to my mouth tasting myself. Looking at that read headed slut in the mirror hungerly sucking fingers fresh from her own pussy.

Pushing her back and standing, I walked to bedroom, she crawled behind me, without orders to do so. I was so turned on exerting control, she wanted this, my own little slut toy.

Standing in front of my full length mirror, seeing her on all fours behind me, wanting to clean my dirty ass.

"You may clean my ass slut!" I ordered.

She eagerly attacked my ass with enthusiasm, I felt her tongue lick my asshole, spreading my cheeks with her hands. She poked her tongue inside probing my ass, while I watch the whole thing play out in the mirror, she fuck my ass with her tongue. Tingling, legs shaking, fingers finding my swollen clit, rubbing, watching, orgasm building. My body began to shake, screams escaped my lips, I came my juices squirting down my legs. Her dirty tongue licking my insides.

Every time is the first time - release the magic.