All Comments on 'My First Time'

by lostopportunity

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumber than a box of rocks.

sexymeupsexymeupover 1 year ago

Sorry I wasted my time reading this rubbish, just jumping from one sex act to another with different people, really no story here, nothing really said about the people and no plot at all. this was really disappointing, one star.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Get where you are going — firsts all around. Not as good as you got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sloppy, unedited, lacking enough commas, it's just a bunch of thoughts strung together with sloppy grammar and careless wrong words (has instead of as...), and countless paragraphs ending with phrases, not sentences. "Her dirty tongue licking my insides." is not a sentence. It is a phrase. Learn to write properly and get an editor before you publish again, please. It hurts too much, reading your spume. Your tumbling out style displays more a lack of respect for your readers, that you can't be bothered to tidy up the least bit. Yes, my pickyness shows more about me, it shows I have an education, that I care about presentation, and I love, love, love good, thoughtful writing. Which is not what you gush in torrents. I bet half of the occurrences of "has" in your writing should be "as". In fact, I bet you don't write or type at all, but just speak and let the computer try to guess the words you intended. You then skip quickly through the interpreted text, forcing paragraphs every now and then, and call UT done.

I hope you are more careful with your clients at work!

tonydxxtonydxxover 1 year ago

No structure to this story; in fact it's not really a story at all, just a series of paragraphs. When you encounter a new name, you realise that the scene has shifted to a different person, different location, who knows? Awful spelling and punctuation. Badly needs an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the most poorly written stories every posted in Literotica.

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqabout 1 year ago

This story contains paragraphs from other stories....please pick a story line and stay with it....don't use others to compose one....get quite confusing and loses it steam....

lostopportunitylostopportunityabout 1 year agoAuthor

thank you for the wonderful feedback it means a lot XOXO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlostopportunity@lostopportunity
I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them while typing in the darkness of the night. Join me in my adventures into the ancient primal dance of sex, love, playfulness, perversions and fun. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore ...