My First Time

Story Info
Written as first person, a young woman's first time.
1.3k words
3.5
17.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********************************************************************************

Warning:

This is an erotic story. This is a work of fiction. I am not a writer, this is my first attempt.

I have always enjoyed stories here.

Comments are appreciated.

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction written by me. All characters are imaginary and a work of fiction and similarity is pure co-incidence.

All characters in this story are 18+ years old.

Trigger Warnings:

If anything triggers you, then better not read this.

***********************************************************************************

It was a warm summer evening. My parents were away for the weekend and I was in the front garden, watering our hedges. We live slightly far away from any city. The way our houses are designed, it takes about 10-15 minutes drive to the nearest grocery store or civilization for that matter. We do have a common street, it could be a cul-de-sac, but houses are far apart. The entrances of house are such that we could walk, but our backyards are huge and provides plenty of area with no other houses in sight.

We live in a conservative area, though people never said anything but if you are dressed provocatively they will stare at you with daggers in their eyes. I was dressed in a button up blouse and midi skirt (it was over knee-length), wearing a white cotton bra and underwear underneath it with black plastic cushion sandals.

I was lost in my thought, which I can no longer remember when I felt strong hand on my right shoulder. It was a strong hand, my knees buckled but I manage to not fall and turn around.

"Hi" he said in a deep voice.

"Umm... Hi" I said meekly. He looked giant at 6'1" standing so close to me a mere tiny girl at 5'3". He was wearing a checked shirt and jeans with boots. The shirt fit snugly around his broad chest and arms.

Last I remember meeting him was at my 18th birthday, it was a neighborhood barbecue. He was there with his wife and 2 sons, he had met me briefly, but mostly conversed with my parents.

"We will have sex... come." He said and grabbed my arm and pulled me. I dropped the watering hose and started following him to his house with my arm still in his hand. My mind was blank.

He took me to the master bedroom, leaving our shoes/socks at the entrance of his house. It had a king size bed with white sheets and pillows with dark wooden furniture.

He took off his shirt revealing his naked upper body. For a man in mid-forties, he still had full head of black hair with whites on the sides. His arms and chest were big and well defined and he had a slight stomach. I was just standing staring at him, studying... admiring his hairy chest, stomach and fore-arms.

He came close to me, holding the top button of my blouse and asked "Have you ever been fucked?"

I was shocked, jolted out of my trance by such a abrasive verbiage.

I averted by eyes and shook my head.

"Good" he said and he started to unbutton my blouse and before I knew my skirt was gone.

He proceeded to kiss me on my neck and moved toward my cleavage, kissing my skin not covered by my bra. My hands instinctively went to his shoulders and then arms (maybe to push him?) but all I did was explore how big and hard his body is, his skin felt rough compared to my soft skin. He was definitely tanned and I could see the contrast in our skins.

He unclasped and removed my bra, leaving my breasts exposed. He took a step back and stared at them for what felt like an eternity. I just stood there standing... not covering, looking away.

He then got down on his knees and gently pulled my underwear. I felt his warm breath on my private region. I felt a twinge in my nether region. My brain kept wondering, if he will be hairy around his private region or be clean like mine.

He stood up again, unbuckled his belt. It made a distinct clink sound and proceeded to remove his jeans and underwear all at once. He had hairy legs just as his stomach and chest. His private regions were trimmed and looked pleasing while his member was big,hard and thick, pointing straight at me, completely hairless.

Though I have never touched myself, I have seen porn and the steps they follow. But it was nothing like it.

He took me to his bed, lying me down at the center with him on top of me. He was kissing my breast, slightly biting them. His member was touching my thighs, I felt something wet rub of it. My one hand was on his arm and other right below his chest on his hairy stomach. Then he moved back, spread my legs while lifting a little. He then separated my lips with once hand and brought his member. He was pushing it gently inside me when I suddenly yelped in pain.

"You really are a virgin" he said, he smirked, it was the only expression I remember him having. It went as soon as it came.

He pulled back a little and with one swift motion thrust his member all the way. I felt his balls hitting my skins. I withered with pain, may have cried and tried to push him. He held me by my waist, making sure his members stays completely inside me while I withered.

Suddenly, I felt a gush running in my nether region and I relaxed. He slowly started his thrusts of push and pull again. This time it felt good, my brain started to fog. I felt pleasure, he controlled his movement, sometime slow and steady, other time fast and rough. We mostly stayed in same position, with my legs spread and in air. Sometimes, he would lift them up more and pump roughly. I am not sure how long we kept doing this, it felt an eternity with waves of pleasure.

Every now and then, I kept feeling a gush flowing in my neither region, each time making my head light. It was pleasure feeling his members performing push and pull inside me, hearing his grunts, feeling his rough, hard, hairy body.

Both of us had started to sweat, but it does seems to tire him. He just kept on going, his sweat dripped down on me. I kept my hand on his chest only to be met with sweat in his hairy chest. But it didn't matter, somehow, I was still in my bliss. Bliss of his grunts, how he felt, how he smelled, how his member made me feel.

After some time, I don't know how much, he hugged me tight. His sweaty sticky hairy body had engulfed my sweaty body. His face besides mine. Instinctively, I wrapped my hands around him... tight. Was I looking for some connection?

His thrust started to get stronger, his grunt started to get louder. It was as if his member wanted to reach somewhere and with each thrust he was getting louder and push was getting stronger. The speed started to increase, his voice started getting louder and louder. Then with a final thrust and loud long grunt, I felt something inside me shoot, his member twitched a couple more time and I too felt the gushing in neither region as I did before, but stronger. My mind was in bliss.

This may have tired him as he went to sleep almost immediately, with him on top of me. I too felt exhausted and slept.

I woke up after couple of hours. It was night. He was still sleeping next to me naked without a care of world. I tried to collect what happened. Got up and collected my clothes, somehow they were all over the room.

I went home, took a painkiller as my body was aching and slept in my room.

I always thought love making had lot of kissing on the mouth/lips, I guess I was wrong.