My First Time

Story Info
The first time I take advantage of my open marriage.
2.2k words
4.33
8.2k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pbnj3
Pbnj3
45 Followers

As a thirty four year old married mother of two children I was five seven, 36D-24-38 figure, with blonde hair, brown eyes, with a husband whom I was madly in love with. He's six two, 235 pound brown haired hazel eyed cop, with a dark thick mustache, heavily muscled man with an insatiable sex drive.

During this time I was coming into my sexual prime, becoming more adventurous in bed with my husband, who was introducing me to the use of toys, encouraging me to dress more provocative, dabble in exhibitionism, role play, and light bondage, discussing our fantasies, and testing our boundaries in and out of our bedroom, leading up to us coming to the agreement that we would give an open marriage a try,

After my husband and I agreed to this, one of my insurance clients who was a very attractive man in his early forties, had divorced his second wife, and was in the process of changing his numerous policies with company I worked for, and was coming to the office frequently to sign papers, discuss his home, auto, and life insurance policies he had. He began complimenting me on my attire, hair, and that I took excellent care of myself, and that he found me very attractive.

Jack was becoming more flirtatious, sometimes even suggestive during our meetings, saying one day he'd like to wine me and dine me, maybe even take me on a whirlwind weekend trip to the Bahamas so we could have a relaxing weekend without any of the interruptions of the hustle and bustle of the office

Although I had done nothing to dissuade his flirting, even flirting back, I told him a weekend in the Bahamas sounded wonderful but was out of the question due to my responsibilities as a wife and mother.

Jack continued asking me to go out with him, a weekend together at the beach, then an overnight trip, dinner and dancing, that we could have a great time.

During our meetings I had begun to wear tighter, more revealing clothes, which I thought might appeal to Jack which had it's intended effect, causing him to become even bolder, at times touching his hand, arm, or running my hand across his back, as he had been doing the same things to me as well.

My husband had no problem with any of

this, encouraging me to continue with anything I was comfortable doing, even commenting that turning down a trip to the Bahamas, or a weekend at the beach

would be hard not to at least think about.

My husband had known Jack for a long time, he was a wealthy, powerful attorney, and both respected each other having gone up against one another during trials.

I was a bit surprised by my husband's comment, asking if he would really be okay had I accepted any of Jack's invitations and how would I explain the trip, or my absence should anyone ask about it.

You don't owe an explanation to anyone other than me, and since we've talked about all of this any questions could be answered simply by saying you needed a little time to yourself and are going to a retreat. He continued saying that I was clearly attracted to Jack and that he'd been taking advantage of our open marriage as of yet, I hadn't, and this was an opportunity to do so, that he and the children would be fine should I choose to be gone for several hours, overnight, or an entire weekend with Jack.

My husband then took me to bed where as he used all of his skills fucking me, while asking me if I wanted to let Jack do whatever he happened to be doing at the moment, until I told him, yes, I did, that I wanted Jack to fuck me.

Two days later in the final meeting with Jack, as we signed and made copies of all the paperwork, Jack once again was openly flirting while we were alone in my office, telling me any and all prior invitations were still on the table, and if necessary he would continue coming to the office buying more insurance, so we could see one another.

My husband's comments from a few nights before and our romp in our bedroom made me think, so I told Jack that after considering his invitations that a night or two at the beach sounded like the best option for me if he thought we could go without attracting any unnecessary attention from people we knew.

Jack assured me it was possible saying he had use of a beach front condo in an exclusive resort that was built for privacy, with a small pool, jacuzzi, and fenced in patio, but he'd need two weeks to ensure it's availability, if that worked for me.

When I said that was good with me and I would be ready in two weeks with my bags packed, Jack told me he would be the perfect gentleman unless I requested him to be otherwise, I told him we both were thinking about otherwise, he seemed very pleased, gathered his paperwork and told me we'd talk soon, and goodbye beautiful.

Plans were made, Jack was either calling or texting me several times a day,

I made sure to let my husband know every detail including where I was leaving my car and the number to the resort just in case.

The day arrived, I met Jack, left my car in a private garage, and Jack and I left around lunch time that afternoon, with butterflies in my stomach, and a nervous grin on my face. I was wearing a mid length green skirt, white v-neck cotton blouse, white lace bra, and white thong, with leather sandles. I also had a large pair of dark sunglasses on and my hair pulled back in a ponytail.

Jack was in a light blue Bimini shirt, kaki pants and boat shoes, his ray bans,

and driving a two door Mercedes convertible that I'd never seen before with dark tinted windows.

As we drove out of town, he told me that I could relax that we'd made a clean getaway, so I should enjoy the ride and we'd be there in a few hours. We drove down back country roads, making small talk, Jack kept telling me how sexy I looked, and flirting.

After an hour or so he pulled the car to the shoulder, hopped out, and relieved himself behind the car, opened the trunk,

shut it back, and when he climbed back under the wheel, handed me a bottle of Captain Morgan's rum, can of cold diet coke, and a cup, saying it would help me relax.

After having a couple of stiff drinks I was finally relaxed enough to start talking more, responding to his flirtatious comments, even flirting with him, beginning to enjoy my little adventure, joking and laughing, having fun.

Jack was keeping his word about being a gentleman, but I was once again thinking of the night with my husband, when he'd asked if I wanted to fuck Jack.

So as we drove down the road, I asked Jack what he'd like to do tonight, as I rested my hand on his thigh raking my fingernails over the cloth of his pants.

Well, since you asked, my thoughts are that we have a few drinks, a dip in the jacuzzi, maybe a light dinner, ordered in of course, a stroll on the beach and see how we feel.

When we arrived at the resort, parked the car, took our bags inside, Jack handed me a menu from the restaurant, told me what he wanted for supper, and walked to the small bar to fix us a drink.

As I called to place our order, I was wandering through the condo looking around, ending up at the french door leading to the patio, pool, and jacuzzi, when Jack walked up behind me reaching around me holding my drink, with his other hand on my waist, while he pressed himself against my back.

When I took the drink from his hand, leaning back into him saying our meal wouldn't be ready for about forty five minutes, he pulled me even tighter against him, slipping his hands under my blouse to the bare skin of my waist underneath asking what we should do while we waited, and started kissing the side of my neck.

All I said was your doing just the right things, setting my glass on a nearby table, as Jacks hands moved from my waist upwards lifting my blouse until he was fondling my breasts, unsnapping the front hook of my bra. He was gently squeezing them playing with my erect nipples, still kissing my neck, which I found was quite pleasant.

When he turned me to face him he lifted my blouse over my head and arms, and began kissing me deeply our tongues exploring each other's mouths, while he continued to play with my breasts and nipples, as I unbuttoned his shirt finding a pleasantly firm chest and abdomen underneath.

Jack lowered his hand to the zipper on the side of my dress pulling it down as he eased me to a couch where he pushed it off of my hips as I laid back on the couch he pulled it down, removing it completely.

He had taken off his shirt, and was unsnapping and unzipping his pants watching me pulling at my nipples, the fabric of my thong was damp,clinging to the lips of my shaved pussy.

With his pants around his ankles revealing that he wasn't wearing any underwear, his cock standing straight out,

his balls hanging, he knelt between my legs, and with two quick movements of his hands tore the straps of my thong in two pieces pulling it from my body as he

began fingering me, then dropping to his knees on the floor his tongue penatrating

me as he spread the lips of my pussy apart, then sucking my swollen clit into his mouth while he figered me to orgasm,

my juices flowing into his mouth, dripping from his chin, he would also suck the lips of my pussy into his mouth, gently biting them one at a time, which was different but sent waves of pleasure throughout my body.

When he crawled between my thighs, taking his cock in his hand, rubbing the head from my clit to the opening of my vagina I started having another orgasm, telling him I wanted his cock begging to be fucked, which he did pulling out every few thrusts and slapping the head on my clit.

I was now out of my mind with lust, saying fuck me Jack, over and over until he started thrusting inside me, telling me how good it felt.

He grunted a few times pulled out of me and started stroking his cock, saying he was going to cover my face and tits with cum as he pulled me up. He started ejaclating hot, thick, milky streams of semen in my face, all over my breasts, into my mouth which I swallowed, then milked himself dry as he rubbed his cock all over my breasts.

Then he leaned in licking his cum from my breasts and face, kissing me feeding me the cum from his mouth which was something I found extremely erotic.

We got cleaned up, picked up the clothes from the floor and I had only a bath towel wrapped around me when our meal arrived, Jack had on his pants so he answered the door, but left it open, as he took the cart, tipped the young man, who was looking at me when Jack shut the door in his face, saying the young man got his thrill for the night and laughing.

Jack and I hurried through dinner, had another drink and when he reached for me I walked away, dropping my towel at the door as I stepped out to the patio and down into the jacuzzi asking him to join me.

When Jack stepped in I told him to sit on the edge as I moved between his legs

and started fondling his balls as I stroked his semi erect cock. I looked him in the eyes asking if he would like me to suck his cock, that he'd made me very horny and I wanted more, more fucking, more cum, I wanted him to take care of me for the rest of the night and if possible tomorrow night if he could.

Jack leaned back on his hands and said show me, suck my cock, had I known that you were this naughty we would have been fucking since we met, as I deep throated his cock, sucking him until he was cumming down my throat this time swallowing every last drop.

We would rest for a while and talk, then fuck again and did so until around two in the morning. We slept naked in each other's arms until morning.

The next day we walked on the beach, Jack took me shopping, bought me several new outfits, and a dozen thongs,

I texted my husband telling him I was staying one more night and that I enjoying my retreat, that I loved him and would be home Sunday afternoon.

Jack and I never went to the Bahamas but for the next year or so we had a blast meeting and fucking at least once a month.

This was the beginning of my open marriage.

Pbnj3
Pbnj3
45 Followers