My First Time, A New Blazing Desire

Story Info
The first time, raging hormones and a desire for more.
3.6k words
4.77
15.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy this story. It is a bit different than my last. Let me know what you think. If you have constructive criticism feel free to message me directly.

________________________________________________________________

The first time a person has sex is a mix of things. It's terrifying, exciting, and beginning of self exploration.

For me, it was no different. At 19 I was a little behind the curve compared friends. The problem. Well to be honest, it was my family. Being told for so long that thoughts about men were wrong had put me squarely in the closet.

Throughout highschool, I had dated girls, so my father would be ok with me. So naturally the time came to have sex with a girl my age. To say it was mortifying was an understatement. It was like sword fighting with a limp fish. That's when I figured it out. Women weren't what I wanted at all.

After that, I kept my sexuality to myself and explored in secret. I joined a phone dating service that allowed me to meet and talk to guys at my own pace. I remember my message. "My name is Danny, I'm 6'1", 185 lbs., blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm a country boy at heart and don't really know what I am looking for here, so... hit me up." There just weren't many men to choose from. Being a virginal boy from the sticks with only porn for guidance, I was nervous to say the least.

There were a few guys that caught my attention. "Just do it. Pick one and see what happens." I told myself. With trembling fingers I called the man that sounded like he was the least creepy. After a few moments of talking, we set up a date, and here is how it went.

His name was Chad. He was 28, 5'10", 170lbs, and muscular in a way that wasn't intimidating. His brown hair and green eyes made his rugged features soft. The stubble on his face looked like it was a few days old. Woof. He was a fox. The combination of a sweet southern accent that could make a Nun swoon, mixed with his dazzling smile, made him absolutely breathtaking.

Within a few minutes of introductions, Chad gave me a big hug. He was so warm and strong. I melted into him and breathed deep. His scent was a mixture of Irish spring and the faintest hint of sweat. Closing my eyes, I memorized his scent. I felt the first flash of heat scorch through my groin.

Chad broke me out of that spell with his being. "Baby, you keep that up and we won't make it to the actual date." His stifled chuckle made a blush bloom deep red on my cheeks.

"S..sorry. You just smell really good." I stammered. Try as I might, I couldn't catch my bearings. Eventually, I slid out of that warm embrace. I knew then the ground was shaky beneath my feet.

With firm hands Chad grabbed my shoulders. "Don't be sorry. It is just extremely difficult to control myself with you... Err moaning in my ear and gripping my back like that." A big cheesy grin on his face had spread like the Big Bad Wolf.

Panic rose up and my throat tightened. It caused me to gasp for air. My cheeks went even redder, if that was possible. He had no idea what he was doing to me. (Shit! Was I really making noises? Kill my ass now!" I thought, my eyes closed.

Then, the feel of a rough hand brushed the side of my face, forcing me to look the hunk in the eyes. "Sweet boy, don't be embarrassed. It's cute. So are you, by the way. I just want to do all this right for you. There is no rush for anything. You just make it 'hard' to focus"

"Easy there Danny" I thought to myself, as my mind went foggy. "Where is this man from? Alabama, I think." The hell if I could remember at that moment.

With that, Chad smiled and took my hand, laced our fingers, and led the way into the restaurant. We decided to forgo the actual meal and just shared an appetizer, and got to know each other better.

The waitress didn't seem thrilled by this. So, we left her a really good tip. After we finished, Chad again grabbed my hand and led me out into the cold winter air. It was snowing. The whole thing felt so romantic. Standing next to Chad's beat up truck, he asked "So, do you want to call it a night or would you like to keep talking?" Nerves were climbing inside of me so bad.

Before my brain could answer, that hard warm body press against mine. The weight of him backed my body up against the door, and then... the kiss.

This kiss was HOT! It was firm and gentle, his scruff was rough on my face, but it tickled at the same time. The moment our lips touched, an exquisite fire surged up from within us. Again, I moaned into that consuming mouth. Those hands explored. With experience, he unzipped my coat and his fingers found the sides of my trembling body.

With shaking hands I tried my best to do the same. Finding every muscle with finger tips that craved to touch every inch of him. Slowly, my hands made their way to his ass, then around to his bulge. God, was Chad hard and growing harder?! This made me painfully aware of my own erection. The restrictive briefs were not a good idea.

Completely lost in the moment and forgetting where we were, I groped him through his jeans. A deep manly moan filled my mouth. "Fuck that feels amazing." Chad's hips pressed against my palm.

The sound of the restaurant door as it opened caused us both to jump. Out of breath, we backed away and "tried" to compose ourselves. "Alright, before we get arrested for indecent behavior, what would you like to do?" Chad said through lust and desire.

This time without hesitation I answered "Take me back to your place" The quick response caused both of us to laugh.

"Get in your car and follow me." He looked excited and nervous at the same time.

10 miles later at Chad's little house just outside of town:

To be honest, I can't remember what the drive looked like. Excitement had grown so much there was no telling how I got there. Chad was at the car door. He opened it, took my hand and pulled. My heart pounded in my chest.

As soon as we were through the door, the nervous boy in me was gone. A ravenous beast, all lust and hormones was on Chad. Erections were throbbing and, lips enfolded each other. Lightning coursed through my body. It had taken over.

Firmly backed against the wall, I sucked his tongue and pulled at his clothes, crazed. I thought. "Why did I wait this long? He feels so good." I groaned. My head lolled back and gave Chad's passionate mouth access to my soft neck.

Chad wrapped his arms around my waist and spun us both around so that we had traded places. "Damn it, Danny, we gotta slow down baby." He could see the need in my eyes matched his.

I whimpered in frustration at how much self-control he had. Then nodded and exhaled a ragged breath.

"Give me your coat so we can get comfortable, then we can sit on the sofa and talk." He took it from me and walked down the hall.

Defeated, I dropped on the large leather sofa and then Chad came to sit. "What would you like to talk about?" I tried to sound calm and failed, as I fidgeted with my fingers, remembering the way they had caressed the hunk not moments before. The hard-on and the thought of his hands on my bare skin made it impossible to think about anything else.

Chad grabbed both of my hands and turned them palms up. His thumbs rubbed into the soft skin. "Are you alright Danny?" He was so sweet and gentle.

I stared at the place where our joined hands met. My mind strayed. "Fuck, I want his rough hands all over my body." I thought.

The urge to strip him down was made worse with his kind touch.

"Yes. Yes I'm great, really. I just REALLY want you. You know? I haven't felt like this before and I just want to run with it." Frantic words tumbled out, and I realized just how desperate that sounded.

He pulled my fingers to his lips and kissed each one. It made my heart skip and my breath lodged in my lungs as I watched him. Mouth slightly open, my breath rushed out when I felt those lips connect with each digit. An all devouring fire built in my stomach. My cock ridged and trapped as it waited to erupt.

"I want to take my time with you." He whispered into my palm, before he planted another soft kiss, then looked at me.

The breath I had been holding, came out in a gust. "Does taking your time have to go so slow?" Startled with the boldness, my mouth clamped shut.

Chad laughed and nodded. "This time, yes. It's your first time. I want to make it special for you." He smiled and it helped me feel more at ease.

"I may just be unbelievably horny when I say this, but stop it. I am going to explode here. I need to feel you on me, touching me, in me." Where did the confidence come from? "I'm probably going to regret that." I thought.

Chad sat up with a devil's grin. "As you wish." He said and patted his lap. A gesture the naughty boy in me took as an invite to climb on board. In an instant, my thighs straddled him, so we were now face to face. Then, I searched for the next kiss. With his right hand, fingers in my hair, he tilted my head to the side and slowly kissed from my shoulder to just below my ear.

I felt like my lungs couldn't keep up and my heart raced. In one quick motion, the shirt was pulled over my head and tossed to the floor. Without a second to think, bearded kisses were pressed to my chest. He licked and gently bit his way to my nipples. My back arched as my hips ground against his stiff member.

Frantically, my hands clawed the shirt over his head. Chad's chest came into view. Dark hair dusted those hard pecs. I relished the feel, as my eager hands ran fingers through the manly patch, then bent down and gave each nipple a lick and a suck.

Chad slid his hand down the back of my pants, and straight to soft hairless ass cheeks.

"God, yes, please Chad. I want you to touch me all over." With nimble fingers he had the fly undone and the back of the pants down farther. Flesh exposed to the air caused me to shiver. Swiftly he lifted me off his lap, and laid me under his weight. He traced a line down my abdomen with his tongue to the thin happy trail. Then, lifted my legs onto his shoulders. He shimmied the pants and tight underwear off and tossed them to the floor.

Instinctively, I wrapped my legs around his waist. Chad stared down at my nakedness. Eyes scanned all over and fell on the stiff cock that raged. So hard it hurt. The blood rushed to it, making it dance with each pulse. Gently he touched it. Precum oozed out and onto my taut stomach. The sensation was more than I could take. "No, no, no! I'm going to cum!"

He held up his hands like he was being robbed. He smiled a seductive smile that didn't help. "Deep breath Baby. We haven't gotten to the good part yet." His hands lowered and caressed the length of my thighs to calm me down.

Eyes closed, I tried to calm down. My mind raced. "Think of anything... uuuhhh... Mrs. Winthrop from 11th grade math... NO!... I need to calm down, not go limp. Oh God, his hands feel so amazing." But, so close to that edge of ecstasy I couldn't calm down. "You have me so close I don't think I will last." Air burned in my chest. My world burst when the heat of his incredible mouth swallowed my 6.5inch dick.

"Oh fuck,...I'm... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna shoot!" Chad was greedy with his movements. He sucked and swirled his tongue around the head. My legs shook as my sanity desperately clawed to anchor me to the earth. "Chad I'm going to fucking cum in your mouth if you don't stop!"

He looked up, not letting the dick out of his warm mouth. "Mmm huh" He hummed around his prize. Then reached up and lightly pinched my nipple.

"Oh shit! You want me to cum in your mouth!!" Just as the realization hit everything fell out from under me. My hands were in his hair, as Chad drank down my massive load. He moaned and did not stop until he had drained every drop. He kept sucking. My body convulsed. With my hand on his forehead, I forced him off my dick. "You gotta stop before I turn inside out!"

Visibly Chad swallowed, "You taste so good. I could do that all night. Looks like little Danny is still good to go." He said, as he lifted my extremely sensitive cock. He let go and it smacked against my abs.

Propped up on my elbows, I raised an eyebrow. "It's because you are too damn good at turning me on." I looked his body up and down, then realized he is still dressed from the waist down. "Stand up!" I demanded.

Reluctantly, the magnificent man untangled himself from my legs, as commanded. "What would you like me to do next?"

I crawled off the sofa onto my knees in front of Chad. Looked up into his eyes and opened his jeans. I looked at this generously bulging man. There was a visible wet spot.

He slipped his fingers through my hair. "You turned me on so much, I started leaking." His seductive smile still there.

Gently, my fingertips touched the wetness, then I brought them to my tongue, eyes locked on each other. Chad gasped at the sight. It tasted sweet, slightly salty, and damn I wanted more. A moan escaped my throat.

Without thinking, I tugged the pants and boxers down, watching intently as more of the shaft came into view, inch by inch. My eyes were glued to the gift I had wanted the whole night to unwrap. Then it sprang free. At least 8 inches of thick, beautiful cock, catapulted up with an audible thud against his stomach "Holy shit, that is the most beautiful dick I have ever seen." Granted, at that time, I hadn't seen many.

I placed my hands of Chads hips, then leaned forward, and nuzzled his manhood. There was the scent of soap and the faint smell of his precum. "Lick the base of his shaft, slowly up to his tip." I thought.

His fingers hadn't left my hair. "Grip it and slide my foreskin back." He instructed softly. His eyes locked on the scene in front of him. Chad sucked in a shallow gasp as my tongue licked the underside of his glands. A fresh drop of precum waited. Slowly, I wrapped his soft helmet with my lips and savored the liquid from his tip.

"Ooooo fuuuuckk, yes baby. That feels great. Shit, you look so hot with my dick in your mouth." His voice sounded like a man trying to hold it together.

Seeing how turned on he was, I took more of him in. It was so thick, I didn't think I could take much. He pulled back, the hot hard shaft slid on my tongue and through my lips. I never dreamed sucking a man off would be that good. Then I worked him a little faster. I wanted his cum. I wanted to please him. I pulled his dick from my mouth. "Is this ok?" I asked, before I returned to the task.

His hips moved, as he tried not to fuck my brains out. "You are doing great, take your time. It's a lot to get used to." He whispered, reassuringly.

Faster, I used a hand like I had seen in pornos so many times. His warm dick moved in and out of my mouth, as drops of precum touched my taste buds. I moaned around him.

"Yeah that's it. Work my cock baby. Fuck, this feels so good." His hips thrusted faster. "You're going to make me cum soon." He warned. My mouth tightened and I sucked harder. His eyes roll back in his head. "Oh God yes, Danny I'm going to shoot!" He warned again to give me a chance to stop.

"I want to swallow your cum" I told him and plunged it back in the waiting hole.

His other hand came to guide my head, cradling it from both sides. He started to face fuck me. His balls bounced off my spit soaked chin. He was so close. I could feel him swell. "Ok baby... You want my load... it's all yours. Just keep sucking." His thrusts were going deeper, past my tongue into my throat. I gagged, and choked "You're...so...hot, I'm going... to cum... Here I cum baby!" His mouth dropped open and his eyes locked with mine. "Gahhhaa... Fuck, yeah... Mmmm take my cum.!" Shot after shot flooded my mouth.

I was desperate to swallow all of it, but he filled me too fast, and some spilled out. It tasted so good, sweet mostly. After I finished milking the last of his spunk, Chad pulled free and dropped back on the cushions. "That was amazing for a first timer" He laughed, as his body spasmed.

Pleased with myself I laid my head on the sated mans lap, and looked up at him. Though I felt horny still, I drifted off right there.

A few moments later he woke me, a hand stroking my face. "Hey Danny? Wake up... I have a perfectly good bed back the hall for us. Come on, let's go." He sat me up, pulled me to my feet, and guided me to the bedroom. I climbed into the king bed and Chad got in behind. We spooned and fell asleep.

Some time in the middle of the night I woke in a dark room. Chads arms held me to his chest. There was something else though. His rod pressed against my right ass cheek. His breathing told me the stud was still asleep. After some effort, his cock nestled into the crevice between my glutes. Chad was turned on from the movement against him, leaking again. I pushed back on him repeatedly, my hole slick with pre, and added spit to coat him. The cock swelled at my entrance.

I aimed him at my opening and pushed back slowly. Over and over, his precum leaked more. Then, the head popped through. I gasped. There was pain, but I held still. Once it had passed, I pushed back farther.

Chads face pressed to back of my neck. I could feel his breath and his arms around my chest. Another push, and then I pushed back again. I was full, it was the most amazing feeling. Then I pulled forward a little and back onto it.

I didn't notice the change in breathing. With this thrust Chad groaned. "Fuck... baby. You are so tight." His hand moved to grip my hip. Then he thrusted again. He hit a spot and it was exquisite. "Yes baby...your ass feels so good around my dick...Is this what you wanted?" His slow motions drove me crazy.

The pain gave way to pleasure. "Yes please... I want you in me. All of you please." A whimper escaped my lips.

Chad repositioned himself so he was between my legs again. When he slid in, our foreheads pressed together "I want to fuck you forever. You are so fucking tight."

"Fuck... me... Chad. Give it...to me... I want you to fuck me like you want. I'm yours..." My words cut off with each slap of his hips.

With one hand around the back of my neck, he thrust in more aggressively with each push. "You're going to be mine baby? Mmmm... I'm going to make this ass mine..." Chads voice was a growl of lust.

I loved every inch of him. " Yes... Please... Fill me up! Make me yours." I begged.

This was all that was needed to drive him over the edge. "Oh baby, Im going...to breed you!... My load! Inside you! Here you go baby!!... Fuuuuckk yes! Aaahhhhhh...ahh!" His thrusts became erratic and rough, as he bred my hole. I loved every second.

His screams of climax and the feel of his hot cum filled me, as his dick throbbed inside. This was more than I expected. It all made me explode, Ropes of hot seed sprayed all over my chest, stomach and face. All I could do was moan, eyes rolled back. "I just came without touching myself. Holy shit!!!"

Chad collapsed on top of me, mashing my cum between us. Then he kissed my face all over.

We got up to take a shower and washed each other clean. Then we went back to bed and fell asleep with my head on Chad's chest, satisfied, happy, and for the first time, I was ok. Who knew the first time would be so good. "I can't wait to do it again." I thought as sleep took over.

To be continued...