My First Time - A Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then they were ready for the main course: me! We did plenty of everything. Two mouths began pussy eating -- one at the top of the mound, biting at the soft curling hair and the other lower down at the vagina. And tit sucking, nipple nipping - one for each... and Ramon was definitely getting 'into it' -- nibbling, chewing at any part of me he could reach... and Julio was quite at ease with that. Funny, with this buddy of his, he is not at all jealous.

I lay on my back for a time, then shifted onto my side, offering my behind, as Julio licked and bit softly at my ass. He pulled my hand down to his cock and made me squeeze it and rub it hard, with his bigger hand over mine. I do have to point out that while Ramon did everything to me, I did not put my mouth on his cock. We just kissed a lot and finally he put his cock into me and licked me lavishly all over my tits, pressing his face against them and coming with a solid grunt. Then he rolled off me. Julio pulled away and I went to clean up.

After I washed, I returned to the bed, crawled over and held him close. Now I just wanted my Julio inside me! He put his arm around me, pulling me to sit on top, and I climbed onto him, as he held his thick, gorgeous cock for me. I rode that stallion till he came, while Ramon watched, continually caressing my back, kissing my shoulders. After a few moments, as Julio rested, Ramon began anew, not minding the mix of juices, which were pouring out of me all over the sheet and were slippery-sticky on my inner thighs. I lay back and let one leg fall to the side, displaying my soaking pussy again. He started with cunnilingus, but being careful to avoid the copious gobs of semen from Julio. Ramon put his hands on my thighs, licking me high on my vulva, at the clitoris, and sticking his fingers deep inside anyplace he could get at. I did handle his cock, rubbing and squeezing and he was having a fine time. Julio leaned over me, kissing me deeply and luxuriously as I rubbed his friend's cock. I twisted my body towards Julio, and he pressed his own tool between my tits, crushing them tightly together, his hips moving back and forth. I am lucky I am so flexible -- I can do all this so easily!

Then we moved into a new position and I was absolutely delighting in this game, loving the adoring glances, the endless pleasuring of my body by two handsome guys! I lay on my back, my head hanging over the edge of the bed; Julio bent far forward on his arms, with his thighs at my cheeks, his cock deep inside my mouth while Ramon's face was back between my legs. I rolled Julio's balls with my tongue, letting them cover my face -- oh it was so good. We did lots of things, but nothing anal. I had told Julio I didn't want that with this three-some at all. I go wild when Julio does it just with me -- but to have his friend in me that way -- uhh no!

Then Ramon was ready for one more entry into my pussy. He was on his knees, put my legs on his thighs and put his cock into me, as he thrusted vigorously for quite a while -- finally coming again. Julio watched, perfectly at ease, fucking my mouth gently and letting Ramon enjoy me. He had the vibrator and was using it on my body, mainly all over my tits, but also on my neck and ears... crazy games!

So, for almost two hours ... we did a lot! Yes, it was really fun, but I finally got pretty exhausted, saying I needed to rest. I also needed to pee and it was time for another wash. I went into the bathroom. Julio was unfazed, still hot as hell, ready to keep it all going for longer yet. Ramon, however, had come at least twice and was already tired. Julio told him in Spanish to go wait in the kitchen -- (I heard something with 'la cocina') -- and so Ramon just went downstairs and waited while Julio and I did more.

He had that pink-penis vibrator and used it on my pussy, my ass, my anus -- this night he would have me every which way and then some -- he made me lie on my belly on top of his body as he sucked and gobbled my pussy while he had me suck his cock -- that 69 thing... then over we went, he held my wrists and put my arms back in that 'hands-up' way, which always makes me writhe in helpless submission, as he fucked me hard and fast, coming in my vagina and kissing me deeply. I was rolled over sideways, on my knees, my ass up high for him as he stood by the bed -- and he pulled my head back, clutching my hair in his fist and holding my shoulder with his other hand, to keep me steady -- God -- a wild man! Then he grasped both my wrists with his left hand, pulled my arms in back of me, and held them extended that way, while pressing between my shoulders with his right hand, fucking my ass hard and fast from behind. I was howling, it really was getting fierce. He was determined to show me that he was the best lover I would ever have. And ohh! I was thoroughly convinced of that!

I say yet again: NEVER have I had a guy with his ability to fuck so vigorously, for so very long! Yet with all this, both men doing so much to me, I myself did not come. I did not get 'lost' in the whole adventure -- that's the big difference about it. With Julio alone, I am transported, he sends me to the moon -- and I am dizzy, in a swoon, my mind entirely melted with the magic of his total focus on me and mine on him.

No intellect, no decisions, no choices, no hope for me under Julio's spell. GONE!

Julio is definitely exceptional - omg! How he can find the energy to keep it going -- I will never, ever understand. But it got to where I was in tears -- not crying for any reason really, but liquid was spilling from my eyes - I was too overwhelmed and too physically wiped out to do any more. Finally he was done, going off to the shower as I lay limp and useless on the rumpled bed. Then back he came and gently washed my face and body with a cloth, as he almost always does, kneeling on the bed beside me, touching his lips to me over and over. "Mi hermosa, mi diosa, te amo, te amo tanto..." (My beauty, my goddess, I love you -- so much)

It was well after 9 pm! His cell phone beeped -- it was his friend. Julio spoke into the phone and told Ramon to come up and say goodnight. Ramon sprinted up the stairs, and sat beside me. I raised up on one elbow and he took my hand, most chivalrously, so gentle and sweet, telling me how wonderful this was, how much it meant for him.

"You are very beautiful, very good woman. I know you love Julio -- I see this in your eyes. Thank you for this time for me."

That tenderness -- it made me cry, my tears spilled forth in earnest. Ramon kissed my hand and then stood in the doorway. Julio got his clothes, dressed quickly and came to me, his mouth at my cheek:

"You are happy?"

"Yeah," I mumbled. "But I cannot do this again -- not for a long time. You guys make me so tired."

"Ah, ok. You want do this with another woman maybe?"

Ooohhh, that got me upset. "NO! Look, if I am not enough for you -- maybe we just say 'Adios' -- ok? Goodbye!" I exploded and burst out with a big punch on his arm, which hurt my own hand and I howled, "OWoowww!"

He grinned like a donkey and then started laughing out loud. "You are twelve years old!" he said and I struck at him over and over as hard as I could, but he began laughing even harder at me.

"No, you are five years old! Ay, mi Niña! Chiquita, you are alma de niña absolutamente! Hahahahaha!"

Totally furious now, I kept hitting him and he kept laughing. Meanwhile Ramon stood in the doorway, amazed at this whole scene.

I started sobbing, shouting at Julio, "I hate you!"

He encircled me in his arms, no longer making fun of me -- I calmed down some.

"It will be no more for anybody else -- you and me only..."

I had tears sliding down my face... he was smoothing my hair, kissing me so softly. But I was still hurt and angry and just terribly upset.

"Cariño, te quiero más que a nada! Nadie como tú - nunca en mi vida he tenido una mujer como tú! No llores, nunca llores, por favor!"

(My darling, I love you more than anything! No one is like you - never in my life have I had a woman like you! Don't cry, never cry, please!)

Yeah, he's magical. I snuggled close and he encircled me warmly. Soothed, I let him kiss me over and over and my arms went round his neck. He wrapped me in the soft warm comforter. "I tell you, eres voluptuosa, caliente, perfecta! Ay, te amo, te amo! Mujer maravillosa! Bay, I call you tomorrow. You love me?"

"I love you," I whispered, entirely demolished. I heard the back door slam shut as he and Ramon left.


12