My First Time Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2
884 words
4.48
7.3k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrianM207
BrianM207
48 Followers

Now would be a good time to describe John. He was a little taller than me, 6 feet or so. He was thin. Not skinny, just thin. You could tell he worked out. Not to get muscular, but just to keep in shape. He was about 20 years older than me(so mid 40s). He had short salt and pepper hair. He was usually clean shaven but once and a while you'd catch him with stubble. But now I could see the rest. He had a little bit of chest hair, but not overly hairy. And then...his cock. It was beautiful. He was right around 7-7.5 inches. He wasn't as thick as the first guy I had been with, but it wasn't skinny. He was perfectly clean shaven down there. It was the perfect looking cock. And I was trying my best not to stare at it.

"Sit. Relax." He instructed. I just nodded and sat down silently. "Here" he said, getting me a drink and lighting me a cigar. He walked them over to me, his perfect cock swinging in the moonlight. "Go on. Try the cigar." he encouraged, "they're not cheap." I took a puff and coughed. He laughed and told me I'd get use to it. There was silence for a couple minutes. I just didn't know what to say or what was going on. He broke the silence after a long puff of his cigar. "It's ok." He remarked."

"What is?" I questioned.

"To be who you really are." I looked over at him. He was smiling at me. "You bent over in the elevator to tie your shoe and that pink thong your wearing was showing." I could feel my face on fire. I must have been 6 shades of red. I was so embarrassed. "Did anyone ever tell you why I got divorced?" He asked me. I shook my head. "I discovered I was gay. And it sucks that it took so long, but your young, you should be exploring your sexuality now. Don't make the same mistake I did."

"Oh I'm not-" he cut me off again,

"Gay, bi, whatever else there is out there. All I'm saying is, don't deny yourself." I sat silently again thinking about his words. "Besides," he chimed in, "your shorts are telling me a different story." I looked down and the definition of the old phrase pitching a tent was right in front of me. Now I'm not that big, especially compared to him, but all I had was all fully erect right then.

Everything in me was telling me to run away. To actively go out and do something like I did before was one thing. But to be found out was a completely other thing. But he knew what to so and say. "Do you want to show me?" He asked with a grin, taking a sip of his scotch. I did. So badly. "Just so you know," he added, "whatever happens here stays here. I won't tell anyone and it won't effect anything at work." His words comforted me and perhaps gave me the confidence I needed. Or maybe that was the scotch. I downed it in one gulp and then quickly stripped down to just my hot pink thong. I sat back down. The plastic chair was cool agasnt my bare ass. "I like." he remarked. I was now feeling the alcohol and getting pretty horny. It was very clear he was too. All 7.5 inches of him was on display. He looked down at his cock, "You wanna taste?" I just nodded. He motioned for me to come over. I took a breath and stood up. I walked slowly over to him. Before I could get on my knees, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. He kissed me. It was the first time I had kissed a man. It was a weird sensation. This was one of those times when he had a little stubble. It took some adjusting mentally, but I liked it.

I felt myself wanting more. I leaned in and gave him my tongue and he returned the favor. I felt like I was going to explode right there. The tip of his gorgeous member kept brushing me and it drove me wild. I pulled away from him and just did what felt natural. I started kissing his chest. I didn't know it then, but I had been sent to full on submissive mode. He could have told me to do anything and I would have. I heard him give a slight moan and even that stirred up feelings inside me. I knew I wanted his big cock in my mouth. I kissed my way down until I reached it. I looked up at him right in the eyes. He smiled at me, grabbed the back of my head and forced me down on it. He tasted so good. That first lick...mmm...I still remember it to this day. It may not have been the best blow job I had given or he had received, but it was amazing at the time. The air was warm, there was a slight breeze, and it just felt like heaven. I only stopped because he asked if I wanted to take this into the bed.

BrianM207
BrianM207
48 Followers