My first time Pt. 02

Story Info
My first time - we meet.
1k words
4.52
2.1k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met in Sydney where I had to go to a conference. I met him in the foyer, shook his hand and went up to my room. He was a little surprised with the handshake but when we got to my room and shut the door, I moved into him, wrapping my arms around him and we kissed as lovers.

Part 2

I had lost my status as bi-curious a few months earlier as I had given a blow job to a guy who lived near where I worked, but he didn't return the favour and I felt used. I loved the taste of another man's cum and embarked on my bi journey. I had another encounter and sucked another cock while we watched porn.

Jay and I were a little awkward meeting for the first time, but as we emailed frequently before meeting and also exchanging naked pix, I felt comfortable. I took his glasses off and kissed him harder, tongues exchanging our fluids.

I ran my hands down to his fly and rubbed his cock on the outside of his trousers, 'would he like to come out and play' I asked.

Jay shyly smiled, 'what do you think?' as I could see the outline of his now hardening cock.

We slowly stripped our clothes off and hopped onto the bed, I said to Jay 'this is my real first time, please tell me if I am doing anything wrong.' I took his lovely cock in my mouth, it was already hard, long and nicely thick. I gently starting sucking on it, I was in heaven a gorgeous brown skinned man with a beautiful cock. I slipped my hands around behind him and pulled his beautifully smooth ass in towards my face.

'Be gentle' he whispered, 'my foreskin is a little tight around the head and has always been like that.'

Jay had previously mentioned that he preferred to be a bottom, so I made sure that I had some lube with me.

We moved into a 69 and we slowly sucked each other's cock. I was in heaven, a beautiful cock in my mouth and mine in a lovely boy's mouth. 'Let's rest for a bit, I'd like to cuddle' I whispered. We moved around in the bed and snuggled into each other. Our lips found each other again and we passionately kissed, tongues intertwined. It was beautiful, I had a beautiful boy in my arms, and kissing. I always wanted this; kissing is an important part of loving. Our cocks were still hard as they duelled with each other.

I softly spoke to Jay, 'we've just met, and I just love having you in my arms, this is beautiful. You are a lovely man.'

He replied 'yes, I feel the same. I know that this is a fleeting visit, but I feel wonderful. Love me, T.'

I kissed him again, and stroked his beautiful cock, wetting my finger and slowly playing with his boy pussy. I reached over to the side table and picked up the lube, opening the top, I squirted some onto my fingers and started to play with his beautiful arse, so smooth, (he was hairless all over). I inserted one and then two fingers, spreading the lube. He reached down and played with my cock, it was hard as a rock, and I thought I'm not going to last too long.

He turned over on got up onto his knees, 'no' I said, 'I want to love you properly' and moved him onto his back. I lifted his legs up onto my shoulders, kissing him as I did. I moved my lips down to his nipples gently sucking each of them. His cock was standing tall between us, I couldn't resist and moved down to his beautiful cock. I had seen Asian boys on porn sites, Jay was uncut whereas I had been circumcised as a boy. I twirled my tongue around his foreskin gently sucking his precum. I always had a fascination with uncut cocks, and this was the first one I had played with.

I moved around a little, made sure we were both lubed, I didn't want to spoil the moment and slowly slipped my cock into his pussy. I'm not the biggest guy but a solid 61/2 inches with a decent 5 inches circumference. My head was resisted a little but slowly I popped in, sliding it in bit by bit. I kissed him again, our tongues playing with each other.

Jay put his hands on my bum, and held me inside him, 'make love to me Tua, make love to me' he whispered. I slowly slipped my cock in and out, in and out. Slowly at first and then a little quicker, but in and almost out, in and almost out. 'Oh my God' he shouted 'I'm cumming' and his beautiful cock spurted up between us. I kissed him harder and quickened my pace. He had really set me over the edge and I shot into him, again and again.

I collapsed onto him, and kissed him again. 'I love you' I whispered, 'that was beautiful'. Jay replied 'I have never been turned on so much.' I knew I was a little heavier than him and as my cock popped out I rolled off him. As we lay side by side, I licked up his chest sucking up his cum, I always loved the taste of cum, even my own. When I cleaned him, I moved to his now softening cock and gently sucked it, opened his foreskin and licked that too.

I moved down to his balls, cleaning as a I went, saw his leaking pussy, I wasn't sure about this (but we both had cleaned ourselves before meeting) and slipped my tongue to lick my cum leaking out. Surprisingly, it only tasted like my cum and I proceeded to clean my lover up.

We lay there afterwards, in each others arms. 'Jay' I said 'that was one of the most beautiful experiences in my life, I have never felt this was before. You are my first man and I hope not my last. Making love to you was amazing.'

Jay just smiled 'I know' he said 'that isn't a long term thing because of a number of factors, but I loved our loving. You were special and made me feel special.' He lent over and kissed me. We lay there cuddling each other, and drifted off to sleep.

Part three to follow.