My first time

Story Info
My first cock.
760 words
3.81
10.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd always been a little bi-curious if you know what I mean. It was my secret life, my wife would have never put up with sharing me with another let alone a man. I joined a website called biaustralia, set up my profile, took a few cock pictures and I was away. I checked in every day, looked at the forums, wanked over the pix and videos.

One day I was contacted by Chris and we had numerous message exchanges, one night my wife was in the other room and I was already in bed. Chris suggested a call, and under the blankets we spoke for the first time. It was exhilarating, we both told each other what we were doing and both had a massive cum.

I was at work when I got a text from a guy near where I worked simply asking if I wanted a BJ, nervously excited I text back and said yes. I called by after work and he had some gay porn on his TV. It certainly wasn't what I was expecting for my first time but then I am a romantic.

I can't even remember his name after all this time, but I got down between his legs and started playing with his cock, gradually starting to suck it down deeper and deeper. I must have been doing it right as he came unexpectedly (for me anyway) and I had the first taste of another man's cum. I swallowed it down while my hard cock was pushing at my pants. I was so excited and now hooked, I was truly no longer bi-curious.

Thinking now its my turn to be sucked he promptly said shit is that the time, you have to go, I have some one coming around to fix my bath.

I had been conned, I packed up and left with a hard cock tenting my pants, but man was I excited, I had sucked my first cock and I was buzzing. I loved it and had to have more.

I spoke to my girl friend (who lives in another country) who I shared all of our experiences with her, with me and me with her. She said I have never heard you so excited. She is also bi-sexual and had many more experiences than me. When I related my experience, I had to pull over into a secluded area and we both put our phones on speaker and wanked ourselves as I described what had happened and how I was feeling. We both had massive cums and I knew I had to experience more.

Unfortunately, being married with an unsuspecting wife, I just knew that this was going to be very difficult. I had to wait a few months before an opportunity would arrive.

I was attending a conference in another state by myself. I nervously put a message on the bioz website about likely meeting spots. I had a few replies about clubs where I could go to and one guy, Jay, messaged me and made a couple of suggestions. We messaged back and forwards a few times, and then exchanged a few pix, you know what I mean. He had a beautiful face and an amazing cock. He was Asian and I still remember him saying I hope you don't mind but have brown skin. Dear boy, I replied it the person within that matters. We continued our messaging, and then I asked him if I could meet him in my hotel. I was excited but nervous too as I waited his reply. I am hairy, and a little overweight and I was about 15 years older than him. I was a little scared about being bottomed but I definitely was a top.

Jay came back and asked if I liked kissing, hell yeah, I replied, to me that is a big part of a relationship. Jay shyly replied that he would love to meet me. Whew, I was very excited and sneaked off to another room that night (my wife was asleep in front of the TV) opened his pix and wanked my very hard cock and came all over my keyboard.

We met in Sydney where I had to go to a conference. I met him in the foyer, shook his hand and went up to my room. He was a little surprised with the handshake but when we got to my room and shut the door, I moved into him, wrapping my arms around him and we kissed as lovers.

Part 2 to follow.