My First Time Serving Two Guys

Story Info
My first time serving Will and Jay.
1k words
3.45
8.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This took place back in August (2020)

Much has happened in the last month, but I will do my best to condense it as much as possible. This shared experience will focus more on what it was like as my first time with two guys.

Over the last month, Jay has had me over 2-3 times a week for training. As you already know, my training sessions have consisted of long showers, varying in temperature, based on how I do with not using my hands. On top of that, there are constant anal poundings, a2m, and throat training. Jay also ensures to use me as a self-flushing urinal inside and outside the shower, now. There have also been a few times where Jay has taken me on some car rides, and I've had the pleasure of giving road-head. I've actually had the pleasure of giving road-head to one other person, but again, I will explain all of that in another post.

About three weeks ago when Jay mentioned something about one of his friends coming over to participate. We will call this friend, Will. I had not known this, but Will also services Jay. Will is not a complete sub like I am, but he is someone who practices the pussy free lifestyle. Will is about 5'10, maybe 5'11, white, brown hair, medium length, has approximately a 6-inch penis. Will has been servicing Jay off and on over the last couple of years, but never really stayed consistent with things. After about 5 months of serving Jay, Jay started telling Will about me and suggested maybe we all three get together. Will wasn't sure at first, but curiosity got the better of him. Then about 3 weeks ago, Will decided he would come over, and we would experiment.

The first time Will and I met, I had already been at Jay's house servicing him. I was under the blanket at the time, sucking Jay's cock, when Will knocked. Jay said for him to come in, and Will came in and sat on the other side of the couch. They talked for a little bit while the porn played in the background. At first, they didn't say much about me; they mainly just spoke as if I wasn't there. They casually talked about random things, and did some catching up.

Will eventually asked "So...any good?"

Jay resppnded "Yeah, pretty good. We've done some training, and it's been going well. When I'm done, you want a go?"

Will said that he would like to give it a go, so when Jay finished in my mouth, I remained under the cover while Will scooted over.

Will's penis was already out and very hard, so my guess is he took it out and stroked it to porn at some point. I started to suck him, and could hear him enjoying it right off the bat. Six inches is much easier to deepthroat, and I can hold it down longer. Will doesn't have a long-lasting timer. I blew him about 5-10 minutes before he held my head down and shot his load in the back of my throat. He cums a lot too, especially for the amount of times he can cum in a short period. I continued to suck him after he finished cumming, and I had expected to feel him go soft, but to my surprise, he stayed pretty hard.

Will then said, "I hear your mouth is useful in other ways to relieve myself, yes?"

A muffled "mm-hmm" came from my mouth as I continued sucking him, and at the same time, Jay replied, "yes."

Will then said that he needed to relieve himself and was looking forward to seeing how good of a job I would do. I positioned myself, and his penis so that I could adequately accommodate meeting his needs. He then slowly began to relieve himself, and I kept up with swallowing everything that entered my mouth.

When he finished, he said "I'm not done with you yet though, keep sucking. I'm going to cum again."

I thought I would be sucking him another 20 mins before he came, but this is where the surprise came. It was about 7-10 minutes from the time he first came, to the second time he came. He again grabbed my head and shot his load in the back of my throat.

Jay then sat next to Will and had me jerk him while I continued to suck Will. They then had me alternate between sucking and jerking both of them. Will eventually came a third time, and Jay then had me deepthroat him a few times before getting up to grab the lube. Jay told me to get on all fours. While I continue to suck Will, I felt Jay get behind me and begin inserting himself into me. Jay took the first couple of strokes relatively casual at first, and then began working his way up to fucking me like a whore. I've come to learn that when Jay fucks me, I pretty much do not need to apply any forward momentum of my own when giving oral. Jay's forward thrust pushes me, and my mouth automatically engulfs Will's dick. Also, there are natural moans that happen when you suck dick, and there are natural moans that occur when you're getting fucked. Combine the two, and you're basically a bitch in heat.

Will came 2-3 more times while Jay fucked me. When Jay finished, he got up and went either to his room or the bathroom. I continued to suck Will a little longer before he came one last time. He grabbed my head and moaned while he moved my head up and down his dick before pushing it down one final time as far as he could, and letting out a sigh of relief.

The next part that happened was somewhat awkward, because I didn't know if I was supposed to stay for more training, or what. However, after Will finished in my mouth and thanked me, Jay yelled from his room, "Oh, are you done?"

Will then responded "Yes."

Jay then yelled back, to me "Okay. Well thanks."

As I was getting up to head to the door, Will responded "Well, I guess that's it then.? I'll have to take more advantage of some stuff next time."