My First Time with Michelle

Story Info
A Beautiful Teen Surprises Me.
2.4k words
4.43
21k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle is a woman who works as the secretary in the engineering department at work. She is a cute with big blonde hair and wears tight pants or short skirts with pantyhose most days. She is eighteen and so desirable that almost every guy in the company is trying to get in her pants. Nasty rumors circulate about her reputation and all the guys she has fucked. My gut feeling is that none of this is true and that she would never act like that or even have much to do with those men. She is quiet and keeps to herself but always has a big smile and will talk to anyone that approaches her. I talk to her daily but I stay as professional as possible.

One day after saying good morning to Michelle she seemed more talkative than usual. She said "It's so nice to see you" and was smiling more than usual. I casually asked "What are you driving these days?" She told me she had a CJ5 jeep. We started talking about trucks and cycles and it seemed we both had a lot in common with our choice of vehicles. She also said "I've ridden a lot of dirt bikes but love riding sport bikes."

I told her I'd been riding bikes all my life. I rode dirt bikes and street bikes and have done lots of racing. She asked "Who owns the black sport bike in the parking lot?" I said it belonged to me. She seemed surprised when I told her that. She told me her dad had a bike when she was younger and gave her rides all the time. She even had a motorcycle endorsement and loved driving bikes.

She said "I like going fast and would you give me a ride sometime?" I told her bring a helmet tomorrow and we can go for a ride at lunch.

I asked her "What's the fastest bike you've ever been on and how fast were you going?" She said her dad had a Triumph Trident and she saw the speedo hit 110 mph once. I said "You'd better be ready to go a little faster than that tomorrow."

Noon took forever to come the next day and we walked up to my ride with everyone in the parking lot watching. Nobody could believe I was talking to Michelle or that she was going to go for a ride with me. I have a reputation for being pretty wild when I ride.

The guys kept saying she was crazy to go for a ride with me and she just laughed and said "I'm not worried one little bit, I know he'll take good care of me."

My ride at the time was a Yamaha YZF 1000 and it was one of the quickest and fastest bikes you could buy. We put our helmets on and the guys kept hooting and hollering. I got on and started the engine and she climbed right on. I told her she had to hang on tight but I would take it easy for awhile.

We left the parking lot and I pulled out onto the main drag. I accelerated briskly and could feel her grip tightening on me. She had her hands on my hips and I asked if she was alright. She said "You can go faster if you want." At the next stop light I started pretty fast and quickly pulled hard from first ending in third gear and she immediately put both her arms around my belly. I instantly felt so good that she was tight against my body like this. I told her that was only half throttle.

I asked "Do you want to go faster?"

She said 'I'm ready for more. Do it!"

I drove a few blocks to the interstate and drove down the long ramp fairly hard. I accelerated full throttle right to the top of third gear. I backed off to merge with traffic and slowed to about 85. She had her legs pressed tightly against my hips and her head on my back. She even opened her legs and squished back into me a few times. She obviously liked it. We went down the next off ramp and I pulled into a parking lot.

She was shaking and said "I can't believe how fast we were going. I saw 130 on the speedometer and you were still accelerating". I told her we can go a lot faster. She said "I almost peed myself," and I glanced at her crotch and there was a slight damp spot showing. She saw me staring and said "That's right, I'm wet now and it's your fault."

I said "You should've gone to the bathroom beforehand."

She told me "It's not pee; I just get really turned on by going so fast, I hope you are happy now making me leak like this."

I started to apologize and she said "Don't you dare say you're sorry for that. I loved it and we're going to do it a lot more." She really surprised me with that as I was starting to get hard at the thought of her and me together.

She was about 9 years younger than me and so damn sexy. She is so sexy and has a tight body. I never had the intention to pursue her like the other jerks at work try to, we were just having some fun together. The rest of the afternoon I kept having thoughts about me and her having more intimate fun after our rides.

Later that day we were alone the document room and we were flirting with each other. I asked "Are you interested in going for a long ride tomorrow?" She was excited to hear that. I suggested "We can both leave work early and go out into the country and have some wild times on the bike and maybe some more fun afterward.

She said "I've been leaking all afternoon thinking about it. I have never done anything like this before and I've had only one boyfriend so far." I told her I was happily married and it was never my intention to have her sexually.

I said "It didn't even occur to me that you would be interested in an older guy like me."

She unzipped her tight pants and pointed to her white panties. There were definitely wet. She said "This is what you did to me today, my pussy won't stop leaking." I also admitted getting a hard on and pointed to the bulge in my pants. She answered "I was hoping you'd feel the same way. I want a hard fast ride tomorrow after we do the same thing on your motorcycle."

I couldn't sleep very well that night and I even planned to get up too late to fuck my wife. She even asked if anything was wrong because we fuck every morning before I leave for work. I was really trying to save my sperm load for Michelle later on in the day.

We left work at noon and she followed me in her Jeep. I drove out of the city a few miles and had her park her truck in a food store parking lot. I asked if she was ready and she smiled so sweet and said "Take me on a naughty ride." She put her helmet on and climbed aboard. She was already squeezing my hips with her legs and holding my chest tight.

We drove out of town to some desolate roads that I love to ride. I took her hand and placed it on the throttle with mine over hers. She gassed it and quickly released as if she was scared. She took it again and held it wide open through third and fourth gear and then let me have it back. She seemed satisfied to just let me drive. I went down a road I love because it's flat with only cornfields on each side. You can see for miles and there is no traffic. There is one spot that is miles long with no cross roads too. I slowly opened it up and shifted through the gears. I got to fifth and just held the throttle open. She was leaning over my shoulder and watching the speedo. There was a good tailwind to help push us forward and the motor hit rev limiter. The speedometer was bouncing on 180 but the true speed was about 168 according to the tach. I felt her helmet on my back and figured she had enough. I slowed down and finally came to a stop at the road where we were ultimately going. She was hugging me so tight.

She said "Oh my god, I've never gone that fast. You've got me more turned on than ever." We headed up the dirt road to the secluded spot and I turned off the motor. I put a plate under the kickstand and we pulled our helmets off. She kissed me on the lips and told me she was never so thrilled and scared in her life. She said "I feel I can trust you with everything."

We were in an fairly isolated area out in the country and I knew we wouldn't be interrupted by anyone. It was a beautiful day to make love to each other for the first time. There was soft grass to lie on and the sun was shining and a slight breeze was blowing. I pulled my boots and shirt off and she took her shoes off.

She was leaning against the bike and just smiling like a sweet schoolgirl. I opened the tank bag and took out a winter green lifesaver and popped it into my mouth. She asked "Can I have one of those candies?"

I told her "You can have the one in my mouth. I have it all wet and ready just for you." She pushed her sweet lips against mine and slid her tongue into my mouth. We kissed deeply and pushed the candy back and forth between our mouths. We broke our kiss and I found another to put in my mouth.

We talked for quite some time and then I laid my shirt on the ground. I asked Could I have your shirt to use as our blanket too?"

She slowly removed her shirt and handed it to me. I placed it on the ground right next to mine. She lay on her back on my shirt and reached for me and said "Make sweet love to me." I went down on my knees and straddled her hips and gently kissed her. I started kissing all over her neck and ears and even licked her eyelids softly. She softly blew into my face and pulled me down to her chest. Her bra had a front clasp and she opened it and put her arm around my neck and pulled me to her utterly beautiful small titties. I licked and gently nibbled on them. She told me "you can bite a little harder if you want to." Her nipples were huge and she had juicy puffy breasts. I bit her much harder and she went wild. She opened her pants and pulled them down a little bit. She said "I've never been so wet. Look at what you did to me. I'm more ready than ever."

She unzipped my pants and used both her hands on my dick and said "Oh shit, your dick is not gonna fit!" I placed my hand in her panties and found she was sopping wet. I penetrated her with one finger and wiggled it all around. She was trembling at my touch. She said "I haven't done anything for months since I broke up with my first boyfriend."

I said "I'll be very careful, trust me Michelle."

"Please take me easy for awhile, then you can push in deeper." She said. I continued to finger her pussy and eventually I got three fingers inside her and was rubbing her g spot. Michelle was pushing her mound up to my hand to feel more.

I pushed my rock hard dick against her leaking pussy lips and just slid up and down between them. She was pushing back against me trying to get me to penetrate her. We felt the head slip in and we both gasped. I hadn't felt anything like this since my wedding night ten years ago. I slowly slid in and out for a few minutes and she told me to stop teasing her and "Fuck me already." She was raising her hips trying to push me in farther. Michelle put her arms around my back and just pulled me all the way inside her.

I said "Fuck I'm already to cum." She said she was close too. I asked "where should I do it?"

She screamed "In my belly! Squirt it all inside." Then she moaned "Play with my clit. I want it standing straight up when you cum inside me." We were deeply kissing and I was rubbing her love button as hard as I thought she could manage. She was shaking like I've never seen a woman do. I had my other hand around her neck and was pulling her tight to me. She started to raise her belly and holding her breath. A strong gush came out of her all over both of us. She was cumming. That triggered me and I was squirting too. I was ejaculating deeper than I thought possible. She slammed her pubic bone right against mine. Only once did I ever experience a simultaneous orgasm with my wife. But this one we were having was so intense I couldn't believe it. I shot more times and stronger inside her than I ever have in any woman.

We finally calmed down and slowed our breathing and I asked "Are you alright?"

She said "I'll be ok if it doesn't take." She explained she wasn't on any birth control and she just took the biggest load in her life.

I asked "Why didn't you say something. I could have used a rubber or pulled out."

She said "I've been waiting for someone like you and I wasn't going to let anything stand in the way." She continued "I've always wanted to be fucked bareback and that's what we did. It was absolutely beautiful. It couldn't have been any better." She told me she never experienced a proper orgasm in her life and now that she had she was going to have more. She would have many more and with me inside of her.