My First Trick

Story Info
Broke, white, college chick, wealthy, black businessman, oh...
790 words
4.24
24.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction and not intended to promote a lifestyle. The names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any similarity to any person, living or dead, is merely coincidental.

*

So, here is my deal: I'm 19, a college freshman, no drugs, and I don't struggle to make ends meet. Why, you ask? Simple as pie, I fuck for money.

Some of my classmates do outcall dancing. Working bachelor, birthday, work events, and some of them even turn a trick or two. A few of the bolder bitches, those with the knockout looks, the experienced teasers, have sugar daddies. Sometimes, daddy doesn't even get head from her, despite that, the stupid shit pays her bills.

Well, I'm a looker, a tease, and capable. However, who, for fuck's sake, wants to be tied to one person, one cock, one tongue, when there are so many older, generous, wealthy fucks to meet?

Found temp job one night at a social event at the local country club, the We've Got all the Money in World, Greater KC Country Club. I got this gig to serve drinks, dressed as a Playboy Bunny. Let me tell you, I have the body for it.

This older, black, well-dressed, well-mannered man propositioned me. First, he offered me a hundred dollars for fifteen minutes of my time in a private room he had. Of course, I turned him down with the usual response.

"I'm not that kind of girl." But honestly, I was interested. Even wearing his tux, he couldn't hide his hammer's outline. Mounded up at his crotch, coiled like a king cobra ready to strike.

As the evening rolled on, nearing the magical hour of midnight, when all this finery melts into air, into thin air, leaving not a coatrack behind, he returned to me.

"For one go with you, I'll give you $2,000," he whispered softly into my ear.

Well, I feigned resistance, but resistance is futile when that much cock and money stared me in the face. You might say he made me an offer I couldn't refuse. After all, two-thousand-dollars for a broke college girl is too much to turn down. The big as fuck cock was a bonus.

I lost my virginity to a guy who took advantage of me before he left for college. He was handsome, and he took me to a hotel. I was a nervous wreck. Before I expected, he was all the way in. For a few minutes, it was fine. In a flash, thrust, thrust, maybe five times, he lost it. I thought about my newfound and realized sex wasn't all it they cracked it up to be. So, I learned how to make it right for me.

But then, after the sex was over, I felt used. Hurt, yes, physically, like he'd ripped me apart. The worst part, honestly, was first I was a virgin. After his pleasure, I wasn't. I felt empty.

It got better, the fucking I mean, but not with him. In fact, I quite love fucking now. But I was no whore, so this was a mighty big step.

"Sure," I said. "Money up front, and when we're done, it's like it never happened. We don't know each other, and we don't hook up again."

I met him in the parking lot, way in the back, away from all the other cars. He drove us to a motel; we went into the room.

Kneeling before him, I loosed his brown belt, unzipped his pants, and coaxed his monster into the open air. It hung low, thick, a soft, girthy mass of lustrous, black, veiny man-meat. Kissing the glans, licking shaft, under the helmet, down the hardening cock. Back to his cockhead, I wrapped my lips around and worked my way down five, six, seven inches, back and down again.

Taking the back of my head, my black employer forced more and more inside my hot mouth. Down past my gag point, further down deep into my throat, he forced himself into me.

With hard, deep plunges, he fucked my face. Over and over, until after what seemed an eternity, he lost his load. Viscous white blasts filled my mouth, throat, overflowing, running down my chin. It spilled on to my top, his cum slavered inside my mouth. A salty sweetness to devour.

For long, wonderful minutes, I took what he had. Once he finished, stepping back, he said, "Get undressed baby, I need to fuck you so bad."

His persistent need and how well he enjoyed the experience emboldened me.

"Sure," I said, just as before. "The next two-grand first, and I'm all yours till you cum again."

"You learn fast."