My First Trip to a Nudist Resort

Story Info
This story goes back to 2001, and my first day as a nudist.
1.7k words
3.84
13.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
II_7
II_7
50 Followers

I am Jess. As you might know, I am a nudist. I've told you all about my adventures driving nude on I-95 in Florida, streaking the grounds at UVA, & even about dating a Mormon girl.

Now I want to tell you how I went from being a normal-clothed person to being a weekend club nudist. It was step-by-step, each a little more risky and daring skin-wise.

My life changed greatly after my wife left me after 6-years of marriage. I'd met Amanda through a personal ad.

In fact I met and dated 17 women who either responded to my ad or else I responded to their ad. It was great going out with all these ladies.

Amanda was 22 when we went on our first date. I was 34 and neither of us had ever been married. I decided that Amanda was the smartest and best women out of the 17 I'd met and dated through the ads.

Amanda was then in her first year of graduate school. I was then a TV news photographer in Charlotte.

Amanda was kind of fat, but I did not care. Her soft baby skin and great intelligence made up for being heavy. I have always found that bigger girls are wilder in bed anyway. Some will fuck your eyeballs out.

Amanda and I were great together the first few years. The first year was the hardest, you might say. My dick was the hardest, anyway. Then we gradually quit fucking as much, and then she started getting upset at the number of shots she was taking to avoid pregnancy.

Amanda was afraid of getting pregnant for a good reason. Some boyfriend knocked her up right before she left home for grad school. Amanda had an abortion a few months before she met me.

But she did not tell me this until the week of our marriage, 2 years later. On one hand, I was shocked she hid this info, but on the other hand, she came clean, so-to-speak. She told me the truth.

But after going through the abortion, she was determined not to get pregnant again, even if we were happily married.

She did not want kids. I was not sure yet, but leaned against kids, too. In retrospect, having a vasectomy would have probably been fine, although my parents would have raised holy hell if they ever found out. They hated Amanda anyway.

In the back of my mind, I thought about getting it done, but what if I got divorced, then found a hot wife who wanted kids, who I wanted to have kids with.

Better to leave nature alone and my penis alone, right? The vasectomy idea seemed a radical solution to me. Almost like a set-up perhaps. You know, get married, max out the guy's credit cards, demand a vasectomy, and divorce the guy for not getting one. I hope this was not all planned out.

Amanda told me I had to get one. That was all there was to it. I refused to do that, and eventually we quit having sex. Then she left and eventually filed for divorce. After it was granted, I was free to become a nudist.

I was 42 and single again. I decided I wanted to have some fun and try some new stuff.

I saw a news story on television in Charlotte about a S.C. nudist resort preparing to have an open house for new members. This was so perfect. I'd always been sort of fascinated by nudism, but was afraid to take the first step and try it.

I guess a lot of people would love to try it, but don't for one reason or other. If you are like that, get a friend and try nudism at a club together.

I worked up my courage. The nude resort was about an hour south of me in Chesnee, S.C. That is real close to city of Spartanburg, but kind of out in the county. Most nudist resorts down South are out in the country.

The resort drew in people from both Asheville & Charlotte, NC, even folks from Greenville, S.C. and beyond. It is not uncommon for nudists to drive hours to a club if they really like the people there, enjoy the planned nude activities and like the atmosphere of the resort. Best of all, really brave nudists drive to and from the clubs naked in their cars and trucks.

Getting there and back home is half the fun, a tad more than half sometimes.

My first club was and is still called Carolina Foothills Resort. Still going strong in 2021.

The open house was April 28th, 2001. Kind of cool in some parts of the country then, but plenty hot in upstate South Carolina.

I drive down from Charlotte for the open house, but arrive too late for the orientation tour for the newbies. I ask someone at the club for a tour, but he said it was too damned hot, just make yourself at home.

I had a super hard-on all day just thinking about the resort. Then I am suddenly inside the club with 100 people around me, many of them nude women. Was this heaven, I thought. No, good ol' South Carolina, man.

Some women were shaved, a few had a full bush, but most ladies had the ever-popular landing strip.

It was incredible. Although some women were flabby. sweaty, and a little bit redneck in nature, I did not let this bother me. The attractive women made up for the ugly ones by far. It was a great day. I loved it. Most of the men were shaved from the neck down, their backs were real smooth. About all nudists are smoothies.

I quickly stripped out of my short-shorts, and joined the party. People were so friendly, brave, and cool about everything.

Before I knew it, I was laying down on a lady's sun chair with her getting to know her. We just met and were nude, all curled up together, talking like old friends. Seems like I asked her out and we went to the Outback at Gaffney. It was so weird when we got dressed and went out to eat. It was like we started back at square one. Our nude day together on the chair did not seem to matter. We were now clothed strangers. I asked her to go to the restaurant without a bra and panties, but she would not do it. Said her outer clothes were too thin for that. I could only hope for that the next date.

Nudist resorts are generally couples-oriented, but there were a lot of singles like me there that day. Probably because it was an open house.

I had a great time my first day, but got a bad sunburn, and a heat-related headache. I was too busy looking at tits and pussy to even think about protecting my skin.

I had a lot to learn about being a nudist, but people were patient and cool about it.

For one thing, you lay on top of your towel when you are getting a tan on a beach chair. In fact, you always use a towel to sit on wherever you go. You never sit down anywhere on your bare butt.

I somehow was able to control my erection most of the day. I have about 5 inches. I am not exactly God's gift to women or a threat to anyone, I thought.

Then I learned different. I was floating on a raft in the hot sun. I was laying on my back and fell asleep briefly. I went to sleep on the raft in the middle of the pool in front of about 100 naked people at the resort.

All of a sudden I wake up, people are screaming at me to turn over or go under water. I played possum for a while, enjoying my naked, hard-on for all to see moment. I then "woke up." The men were mad as hell. Guess they did not want their wives or girlfriends to see my hard-on. Who knows? The women thought it was funny and stupid that I did not know the nudist club rules. I don't know if they liked the display or not. I quickly went under water, my hard-on went away, and everything was back to normal again.

All was soon forgiven, just a newbie's first day at CFR.

Another thing I learned on day one amazed me. My dick would not burn. The sun beat down on it, but it was okay. The skin down there is darker, and made of a different texture somehow.

I had a great time at the club. It was hot, erotic, and fun. It brought me out of clothes, and out of my shell. I became braver around women.

I was having too much fun being a nudist to even think about my divorce.

It was all I could do to keep my new nudist adventures to myself. Telling the wrong co-worker could be a problem, the way gossip goes around. I kind of figured it was a lifestyle choice. I eventually did tell some co-workers my story and it never came back to haunt me. Even the female news director asked me how I got such a great tan so quickly. I said that I went to a great pool party with friends.

Next time I'll tell you about the hot-air balloon festival we had at the club. We went up above the club nude inside the basket of a huge balloon. What a rush that turned out to be. Then a nude picture of about 4 of us getting into the balloon taken by someone at the club got into "The Bulletin," the national nudist magazine. Even some long-time female nudists at the club, like Carol, a RN, admired the picture and the attention it brought me in the nudist community. It was great. I went from being a textile, as clothed people are called among nudists, to a brave real-life nudist. It was fantastic. More about Carol and the nude swim at her home and my overnight stay at her house next time.


II_7
II_7
50 Followers