My First Visit but Not My Last

Story Info
I visit a sex club for the first time and get what I want.
17.2k words
4.79
8.9k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story features a few characters from other stories that I have had published on this site, they are, "A Family That Plays Together Stays Together," which features incest and "Simon Says - My Story," which is a fetish story, I am the author of those stories.

******

I suppose that I'd done quite well for myself, I'd worked hard for everything that I now had. I suppose that these days I'd be called an entrepreneur but when I first started out, I would have been known as a "wheeler dealer." Looking back, I enjoyed the early days or starting my business, long hours, hard work and not a lot to show for it but after what seemed like many years, I'm now successful and own or manage a string of distribution warehouses across the UK so at the ripe old age of thirty-two years old I can sit back and relax, well maybe.

I own a nice big, but not flash, house. I drive a nice, but not flash car, I take nice, but not very expensive, holidays a few times a year, I dress well, but don't pay designer clothes prices, I have a good body, but don't obsess about it so I suppose I'm an eligible bachelor except work always seems to take preference.

I've had a few relationships over the years and one lady even moved in with me for a while but that petered out, all my fault as I'm still obsessed with work and business, like to be out and about looking for opportunities and doing deals so wasn't very good at doing the whole "we're out for dinner tonight with friends" or "people are coming round tonight so don't be late" kind of thing. I liked my own company and liked to do my own thing.

Not blowing my own trumpet but if I want it, I can easily get sex, and I do want it frequently, my big uncut cock and full balls need emptying on a regular basis, a casual fuck suited me, fuck them, and move on. I suppose I was sort of bi when it came to sex, started when I was eighteen with a causal wank with a workmate and every so often, I needed cock or a male arse to use, I was always the top, my arsehole was strictly one way only. I was always careful not to "shit on my own doorstep" so that only ever happened when I was away on business staying in a hotel or on holiday.

I was always the dominant partner with a women and certainly with a man, but I always wondered what it would be like to perhaps be on the receiving end, to be used by the other person.

I knew a bloke called Aaron Moss, he owned a big commercial roofing firm and like me had built his business up from almost nothing to be very successful. He looked after all my warehouse roofs, the work his roofing gangs did was always first rate, and his prices were competitive, so he was my go-to firm. I'd got to know him quite well over the years and he'd wined and dined me on a few occasions.

I'd been to visit a few new sites in the midlands and was staying in a hotel for a few nights, I walked into the hotel bar and there was Aaron just getting a beer, I walked across and said, "Let me get you that one."

"Hey there mate, what are you doing here?" Aaron asked.

"I could ask you that as well," I laughed.

"Oh, you know, looking at a few roofs, great that you're here though, hope you're going to join me for dinner, I hate eating on my own," Aaron said.

"Well, if you're buying dinner I'll buy the wine," I replied.

It was a good dinner, the food and wine were good, got to be some perks being the owner of the company and putting the bill on expenses, we got to the dessert, and I saw Aaron looking at his watch.

"Sorry," I said, "have I overstayed my welcome.

"No, of course not, I've got an appointment at nine," Aaron said.

"Working late, aren't you?" I said.

"Well, I can tell you, its not work, I've booked an escort for my room later," he said and looked at me as if wondering what my reaction would be, "don't worry mate, my wife knows, we have a very open relationship when it comes to sex, in fact she's probably organised some cock for herself at home, she'll tell me all about it when I ring her later."

I wasn't sure what to say to Aarons revelation.

"Look mate, I started using an escort service when Anne and I were going through a bad time, hardly speaking and certainly not having sex, I needed to empty my balls. I use a very discreet escort agency that supply high class escorts, all ages, only legal of course, and both sexes including trans escorts if that what your after. I've never had a bad experience so when I'm away from home for a few days I book an escort, all put through the business of course and why not?" Aaron explained.

Before I had a chance to say anything he continued, "I'll give you the details, you might want to use them someday, I know that you're a single good-looking man so don't have any need of an escort but....," and he picked up his phone and sent me the link to the agency, "mention my name and you'll have no problem with them, it works on personal recommendations."

"Errrr well, thanks, you never know, maybe one day," I told him.

There was silence, an awkward moment when Aaron looked and me and said, "You're more than welcome to join me in my room," I looked at him, shocked, he continued and said, "She's a lovely women, I've seen her before and she enjoys taking cock in all her holes as much as her clients enjoy giving it to her, she's very accommodating in all her holes so the more cock the merrier, I'm sure you're not shy so come and make up a threesome."

I have never paid for sex before, but I suppose that really, I wasn't paying, he was, and I'd never fucked with another man watching, so before I could even think about it, I told Aaron, "No thanks, I'll give it a miss, maybe another time?"

"Fair enough, well I've got holes to fill," Aaron said and stood up to go, "if you change your mind just give me a call, she's booked for a couple of hours and she doesn't clock watch, the dinner bill is paid so might see you at breakfast tomorrow," and he left the restaurant.

Later in my room I realised what an opportunity I'd missed, what was I so worried about, that my cock wouldn't have been up to it with somebody watching, that my cock was too small? Oh well too late now.

The next morning Aaron was already down at breakfast and waved me across to join him, I wasn't sure what to say but Aaron wasn't shy and said, "You missed a good night last night, I'm shattered this morning, I hoped that you were going to change your mind, I could have done with another length of cock to help me fill her holes."

The waiter came to take our breakfast orders, so Aaron went quiet but as soon as he went Aaron carried on saying, "I was buried deep in her arsehole and she was wanking herself off with a huge dildo, after I spunked up she pissed all over me, you should have been there," I wasn't sure what to say to answer him.

"Glad you had a good evening, not sure if that's my thing though," I managed to tell him as the waiter brought our breakfast order.

There was silence as we ate before Aaron said, "Look mate you can tell me to mind my own business but I was a bit like you, very straight about sex, just fucked my wife's fanny occasionally but then I discovered that there's a whole big world of sex out there, straight, gay, bi, piss, bondage, s&m, domination, chastity, you name it I've probably tried it, somethings I'll do again and somethings I won't, its certainly worked out well for my family, defiantly brought my wife and I much closer together and even my daughter and son experiment with all aspects of sex. Before all I did was work, I still work hard but now I work and enjoy life, you don't know what you're missing."

Aaron was probably right, in fact I knew he was, I needed to get a life outside of work, I needed to experiment more but how?

"But how did you?" I asked.

"How did I find out about the other side of sex; how did I organise it all do you mean?" Aaron asked.

I nodded.

Aaron smiled, "on an off chance, the opportunity presented itself, so I took it," he said. "Look I can't promise anything, but I'll see what I can do, I'll see if I can arrange something for you," he looked at his watch and stood up, "sorry mate I'm late, got a meeting arranged, and before you ask its not with another escort, you've got my number, give me a call if you're not sure about anything," and with that Aaron walked out of the restaurant.

I have to admit that a few weeks later I'd almost forgotten or lost hope that anything would come of the weird conversation that I'd had with Aaron, so I got home one evening late from the office, another evening of working out in my home gym and a microwave meal, the cleaner had been in, and the post was on the kitchen work surface. I flipped through it, mostly junk mail, a wedding invite, and an unstamped envelope with my name on it, it must have been hand delivered. Junk mail in the shredder, wedding invite, I'd just send a gift and not go to the wedding and then I opened the letter with just my name on it.

Inside was a single piece of plain paper, no address or contact number on it but just a short message saying, "One of our clients, Mr. Moss, has suggested that you may be interested in using some of the services that we can provide. For more information, please use our website link and enter the provided code to enter the site. If you wish to proceed, please read, and accept the conditions on the membership page on the site and we will be in touch. Please note that this one-use code and access to the website expires within seventy-two hours," and that was it, a website link and a code was printed at the bottom of the page.

What was all this about I wondered? I left the piece of paper on the side and stripped off down to my briefs and went into the gym and had a serious workout. An hour or so later I was sitting at the kitchen work surface playing around with a ready meal and drinking a glass of wine thinking about the letter that I received. Should I take it any further or should I just put it through the shredder? "Fuck it," I thought, I had nothing to lose so picked up my laptop and entered the website address. It was a very slick well produced site, it looked more like a private members club, a mix between a spa and health club and a boutique hotel and dinning club, nothing different or unusual, I could, if I wanted, easily join any number of clubs like this and then I saw in the menu bar a box with the words, "if you have a code please enter it here," so I did.

The screen went blank, I thought that I'd entered a ransom wear or bug code onto my laptop, at least it was a private one so wouldn't bugger up my work IT system, just when I thought that nothing was happening the screen spung to life.

"Welcome to The Club, a private members sex club, whatever you want, as long as it is legal, we can provide for you. Please use the site menu to find out more about The Club, the fees, the terms and conditions and the waiver and if you decide to proceed with your application, please tick the "I accept" box and we will contact you," it said.

Two hours later, with my hard cock straining against underwear, my fingered hovered over my cursor that was poised over the "I accept" box, The Club looked amazing, maybe just what I needed, it was obviously very discreet, somewhere I could live out and experience my fantasies, what have I got to lose I thought and clicked the "I accept" box. A message appeared on the screen that just said, "Thank you," the screen went blank, and my screen saver appeared. I entered the website address again, but nothing happened, just the message "unable to find the website address." Fuck, I thought, what have I done?

I didn't receive or hear anything for a week or so then when I got home there was another blank envelope inside of which was an instruction to set up a direct debit for The Club fees, even taken monthly it was a hefty amount, this had to be a scam, no way was I giving them my or my business account details. Still thinking about it a few hours later I rang Aaron Moss.

"Hey Aaron, I received a request from this Club thing, and they want me to set up a direct debit for the fees, is it a scam?" I asked him and I read out the account details to him.

There was a pause and then Aaron said, "No, that's right, those are the same details that I use to pay my fees, so you're going to join and experience The Club, you won't regret it mate."

"I'm still thinking about it," I told him.

"Just do it, you won't regret it. Let me know how it goes, maybe we can both meet up there one day and set up a duo session," Aaron laughed.

"Maybe, thanks for the help, bye," I said and disconnected the call. He was right, if I didn't do it now I never would, I was a successful businessman who got what he wanted, and I was acting like a scared lad who was about to get his hole for the first time. I grabbed the bull by the horns and set up the direct debit on my account.

A few days later the money had been taken and when I got home there was a small box waiting for me, I opened it and read the letter attached, it said, "Enclosed is a test kit, please follow the instructions and then return it using the pre-paid envelope. A doctor from The Club will be in contact to arrange an appointment for you shortly," I opened the kit and read the instructions, I had to take a throat swab and anal swab.

A few minutes later I'm gagging taking the throat swab and bent over with my pants around my knees shoving a swab on a stick through my ring piece and into my arse, a new sensation for me, never had anything up there before. I looked at the return label trying to find out where The Club was, I assumed that it was in my area and not hundreds of miles away, but the sample was just addressed to a testing service based in Manchester.

I posted the kit off a few days later and when I got home there was yet another plain envelope waiting for me, this time containing the website link and another code to enter to log on, I know that The Club and its members had to be discreet but this was almost MI5 secrecy, however I entered the website, the same home page as before and then entered the code, this gave me access to the members section, I suppose that I'd paid the money so now was a member and allowed me to set up a log in etc and from what I could gather I could arrange appointments, make requests plus there was a questionnaire that I had to complete, a very detailed and very personal questionnaire, well I had nothing to lose as I'd come this far so I completed it, wasn't sure why I had to fill in a "memorable word though, perhaps it was like a password for security, I logged out and, just to be sure I tried logging in again, this time the site appeared and let me log on, I was a member of The Club so what do I do now, sit and wait or book an appointment? I took the cowards way out and waited.

I was just about to go to bed when my personal phone rang, it was a withheld number, I don't normally answer those but for some reason this time I did and a women's voice said, "Good evening, I'm nurse Julie from The Club, we need to arrange an appointment with you for a urine and blood test, when would be convenient for you?"

"Well, I work all week but I'm off this Friday, how about an early morning appointment if that's possible, get it out of the way," I asked.

"How about this Friday morning at nine am?" the nurse asked and before I had time to reply she carried on saying, "Good that's all booked in for you, please check your private e-mails for directions and instructions and just to let you know that if you don't attend your membership will be cancelled, good night," and the line went dead.

So, it looked like I had no choice in the matter.

I was up early that Friday, showered, and dressed casually in a tracksuit and was at the Doctors fifteen minutes early. I knew where it was, in a street of big houses that over the years had been converted to dentist, doctors, physiotherapy clinics, certainly didn't look like any kind of place that there would be a private sex club.

I rang the bell, and the door was opened by a nurse, a very pretty young nurse dressed in the standard uniform, she showed me through to a very smart reception area, outside the building was old but inside the building was very modern, very designer. I was offered a drink and shown through to a waiting room, there was one other man sitting there, only a young man who looked and nervously nodded at me, that's what men do, just nod at each other. I realised who he was, an up-and-coming actor who had appeared on a recent hit TV drama and was now in demand for just about everything, according to the ladies in my office he was "very hot."

The door opened and a male nurse about the size of a small tank who was squeezed into a tight white uniform so that all his muscles were on show came in and looked at the actor and said, "I'm nurse Simon, we're ready for you now," and the actor stood up and walked out of the door and the nurse pulled the door partly closed.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to hear the brief conversation between the actor and the nurse, but I heard the nurse say, "Doctor has said that if you can't service the cocks, we have for you properly, I can beat you till you do, understand?"

In a quiet voice the actor said, "Yes Sir, I'll do my best Sir," I'm sure that I must have misheard.

In came another nurse, a female this time who said, "I'm nurse Julie, we talked on the phone, you're here for a urine and blood test, that won't take long so if you'd like to follow me, please," I did, and we walked down a corridor to a surgery where a women doctor was waiting.

"Good morning, I'm doctor Sarah, I have all your details and the test results from the swabs you sent in, they are all clear so if you'd like to go behind the screen and fill this beaker for me," the doctor said and handed me a sample beaker, "and before you say anything I've heard all the jokes about urine samples and filling beakers," she laughed.

I went behind the screen and pulled out my cock, one thing I'm not shy about and don't have a problem with is pissing so as I filled the beaker up, I wondered how long it would be before I actually got anything for all the money I seemed to be spending on this mysterious "Club." I presented the piss filled beaker to the nurse and sat down on the edge of the examination table and pulled off my top so that the doctor could get to my arm.

"You don't have any problem with giving a blood sample, scared of needles, just so we know?" Doctor Sarah asked.

"Don't worry doctor, I'll just look the other way when you put the needle in," I told her, so I did and I felt the prick of the needle and then a warm sensation, followed by another prick and I started to feel strange, an odd sensation creeping up my arm.

"All done," the doctor said, and I heard her say, in the distance, "are you OK? lets get you laid down on the bed, swing your legs around, it's just a reaction to the needles probably, take a few deep breaths," I was feeling faint and then I heard the doctor say to the nurse, "Give me the other hypodermic and I'll give him the full dose to put him right under and we can get him transported without any problem." I tried to say something, but my mouth didn't seem to want to work properly and then everything went dark.

I'm not sure what had happened earlier on but when I came too, I wasn't laying down in the doctors surgery and it took me a while to realise what was going on, I was standing up, well hanging there really and was naked. My head was restrained, my arms were restrained, and my legs were restrained and then, when I looked more closely my cock was also restrained. I couldn't look down as my head was held in an upright position but on the wall in front of me was all mirror so I could see what had happened to me and it didn't look good.

My ankles had cuffs around them attached to a metal bar between them so that my legs were spread wide open, at least my feet were flat on the floor, my wrists were similar, strapped to a bar holding my arms apart and above my head, the bar was attached to a rope and a pulley in the ceiling pulling the bar up and stretching my arms. I couldn't lower my head as this had some kind of harness around it, a collar, chin strap and a strap around my forehead, the straps were all pulled tight around my head and fixed to a hook which, via a short rope was attached to the bar that was holding my arms up, I was trussed up and forced to stand in an "X" shaped position.