My First Visit but Not My Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now try pissing," she laughed and nodded at nurse Simon, and I received another two strokes from the riding crop across my arse, I yelled again, twice.

Nurse Julie appeared in my line of sight, she was still naked, still wearing stilettoes but had a thick, long black latex cock strapped around her waist, it was sticking out at an obscene angle and as she walked towards me it bounced, oh fuck, no way was that going up my arse.

Nurse Simon pulled a padded bench across the room, the bench was about waist height and about two foot wide, it was a fuck bench and I guessed that I was going to be using it.

I was lowered down so I could bend over, and nurse Simon bent over the bench as well and spread his legs, so his arsehole was on show, nurse Julie with the strap on cock walked over and Doctor Sarah said, "Watch and learn, Simons going to show you how to get pegged and then it's your turn now that you're all washed out it's a shame not to use your hole."

I shook my head and said, "No fucking way," but I knew that I was going to get fucked with the strap on and I also knew that I wanted to be pegged.

I watched, my cock was already getting hard, it was held in place by the cage and the plug that was held firmly in my piss hole, as nurse Julie picked up a Perspex tube with a tapered end and a plunger at the other end, it was full of lube, and she pushed the open end through Simons arse pucker and pushed the plunger forcing about half the contents into his arse. The doctor said, "We're going to lube you up first, don't want to rip your ring piece to shreds, do we?" no we bloody well don't I thought and nurse Julie tapped Simons hole with the end of the strap on, the doctor continued, "Simons going to relax his ring piece and push out so it will open up," and I watched, almost horrified, as Simon grunted and his ring piece bloomed and pushed out opening up and the nurse pushed the strap on dildo through Simons open pucker and into his arsehole, she pushed it all the way in and Simons ring piece gripped the latex dildo until the false cock was embedded in him, all the way in up to the set of artificial balls, Simon just grunted, he was obviously used to take artificial, and probably real, cock in his arse.

The nurse pulled the dildo all the way out until just the head of the cock was still in him and then she slammed the full length back into his arse, he just grunted and said, "Again, fuck my arse," he was obviously enjoying it, would I?

She pulled the strap on all the way out of Simons arse and the Doctor said, "Look," well I didn't have a lot of choice and I saw his arse pucker stay wide open before the nurse rammed the dildo back into him, would my arsehole end up like his I wondered?

The Doctor picked up another strap on dildo, it was smaller than the one that was fucking Simons arse so I suppose I should be grateful for something, it was about the same size as my cock, larger than average so I've been told, and she strapped it on before coating it with lube, pushed me to the bench and then lowered the harness holding me so I flopped over the fuck bench next to Simon, he looked at me and smiled and grunted, "Brace yourself for cock," and I watched as the picture on the screens changed to a view of his arsehole getting fucked and my empty arsehole with a close up of my closed up ring piece.

She pushed the lube dispenser through my pucker, there didn't seem to be much resistance, perhaps my arse was used to having things inside it after the forced douche, and pushed the plunger and I felt a shot of cold lube get injected into my hole, the nozzle was pulled out and I felt the head of the dildo tap against my hole, "now you know what to do, push out to open up so I can get this in and fuck your arse," the doctor told me. No way I thought and clenched my hole shut; she wasn't pegging me.

She pushed the tip of the strap on against my hole and I clenched even harder, she grunted as she pushed harder and as the base of the dildo pushed against her fanny, "this is going in so open your hole," the doctor shouted at me, nurse Simon looked at me, shook his head and grunted as he got the full length of the big strap on in his arse again. Despite the doctor pushing even harder my arsehole stayed closed and my arse stayed empty, I should have realised what was going to happen if I didn't comply and I heard the swish of the riding crop before I felt the pain as it hit my arse cheeks and I knew that I'd have another red welt across them.

I cried out shouting, "Stop it you sick bitch."

Nurse Simon looked at me, "you shouldn't have called her that," he said.

"Nurse Simon is right, you shouldn't have said that," and walked round to the other side of the fuck bench to stand in front of me, the strap on bobbing up and down, "so let's shut you up," and she picked up a gag, it was one of those ball gags that I'd seen on a sex toy website, a large black ball with holes through it, I suppose so I could breath through it, attached to two leather straps and a buckle. "Open your mouth," the doctor demanded, no way was I going to do that.

I opened my mouth to yell as the riding crop slashed across my arse again, this time nurse Julie was wielding it while still fucking nurse Simon in his arse, the doctor pushed the gag into my open mouth and buckled it up tight, no way was I going to be able to push it out and my moans and voice was muffled.

The doctor walked back around to my arse and said, "Lets try again, relax and push out for me so I can arse fuck you," I squeezed my pucker, so it was closed and tight.

Even with the ball gag in my mouth the scream was easily heard as the end of the riding crop landed right on my arsehole pucker, it really hurt, it stung, it felt like my arsehole was on fire, nurse Simon said, "I bet that hurt mate, just open up and take the dildo or the doctor will just keep punishing you," and I screamed through the gag again as the crop landed right on my pucker again.

"The nurse is right, I will keep beating your hole until you open up for me so do as you're told," the doctor told me, and I felt the end of the strap on touch my sore ring piece, oh fuck it I was going to have to do as I was told and with a grunt through my gag, I pushed back to open my arsehole for fucking.

"At last, I thought that we'd be here all day, let's get you pegged, and I felt the head of the dildo start to push through my ring piece, the dildo was bigger than the douche nozzle and I could feel it stretching me open and I groaned, my hole opened up and the head of the strap on popped through my ring piece, fuck that was big, fuck that was painful. The doctor stayed still letting my arse get used to the invasion of the dildo and then leant forward and whispered in my ear, "Let's get the rest of this into you and fuck you," and she started to push again, and I felt the dildo slid into me. It stung, it hurt, it felt good though, not sure how much more I could take as the latex cock seemed to go on forever until with a grunt and a sigh from me, I felt the set of latex balls hit my arsehole, the dildo was all the way in my arse, I'd taken cock, OK an artificial one, in my arse for the first time.

"That's it, you've taken cock, you're a natural, so lets fuck, lets fuck hard," the doctor said laughing, oh fuck, this was going to hurt. I felt the strap on dildo start to be pulled out of my arse, it didn't want to let go, and my ring piece seemed to be gripping on to the latex dildo, even with the lubrication my pucker was stinging, and I felt the head of the dildo pop out, my arse was empty.

"Keep your hole open, don't you close up," the doctor shouted and with one firm shove she pushed the strap on dildo back through my ring piece and all the way back into my arse, I yelled through the gag and then moaned as the dildo was pulled out nearly all the way until she rammed it all the way back in. I looked up at the TV screens that were now showing pictures of my face with the ball gag in my mouth, I was dribbling, the other pictures were of my buggered arsehole, I could see the red pucker wrapped around the dildo, holding onto it as it was pulled out and then being forced back into my arse as the strap on changed direction.

I was grunting, my cock was rock hard encased in the cock cage, and I could feel precum trying to leak out of my piss slit that was plugged so it was building up in my piss tube. What was going on, what had I got myself into?

"Now nurse," said the doctor, "I think that we should really use their arseholes like they use our arseholes when they fuck us, thinking that we enjoy getting buggered hard."

"Defiantly doctor," agreed nurse Julie.

Nurse Simon looked at me with a big smile on his face and said, "You're really going to get fucked hard, you won't be able to walk tomorrow, and he yelped as nurse Julie forced the big strap on into his open arsehole, I screamed through the ball gag as the doctor did the same, matching her thrusts with nurse Julies, my arse was getting hammered hard. I felt that familiar stirring in my balls, the spunk was rising, my prostate gland was getting rubbed with each stroke of the dildo, I never realised how good and how much stimulation a man could get by having something up his arse, I sighed and relaxed.

"Oh, you're enjoying it now, I've taken your anal virginity, you're loving it, you're addicted to being arse fucked," I almost nodded and then moaned as she carried on pounding my open relaxed arsehole, the spunk was building but how could I cum if there was a plug in my cock? I tried to speak through the gag but just succeeded in dribbling even more, my balls were tightening and started to lift, I felt the doctors hand grab them and say, "Don't you even think of cumming," and she pulled the strap on out of my arsehole and gave me another hard belt with the riding crop across my arse cheeks that caused me to scream through my gag.

The Doctor and nurse Julie stood back, the TV showing the strap on dildo covered in lube bobbing up and down, one of them had been in my arse fucking me hard, the pictures changed to a picture of my arse showing the welts from the riding crop that had been used on my arse cheeks starting to form, half a dozen red strips that was going to sting later. Then the TV screens showed a close up of nurse Simons and my arsehole puckers, Simons pucker was open and relaxed, maybe open at least two inches, and pink, mine had been well fucked, open about an inch but my arsehole lips were purple and bruised and almost throbbing, they felt like my hole was on fire as my pucker had been beaten with the riding crop and forced open by the dildo.

Nurse Simon stood up and looked at my ring piece, he laughed and said, "Well done, it will soon close up and recover ready for the next time," there wasn't going to be a next time if I had my way.

"I better just check your hole out," I heard the doctor say and she squatted down and pushed two fingers into me, she knew what she was doing and gently rubbed my prostate gland, I sighed as she pulled her fingers out of my arse, and they were replaced with her mouth and tongue, she licked and probed with her tongue deep into my open arsehole cooling down my sore hole, she sucked hard at my hole as if trying to massage my hole.

The restraint bar pulled me upright, I was still dribbling, my cock was still hard, and Nurse Simon asked the doctor, "Shall I take him next door, get him strapped to the fuck bench and let him help the lad out, there's still quite a queue. The TV screen picture changed to show the young actor on his back on a bench, his legs had been forced open wide and strapped back above his head and a muscled tattooed lad was just pushing a pierced huge cock into the actors arsehole. I shook my head and tried to tell them that no way was I going to get fucked by a man's cock.

The doctor laughed and asked, "I don't think he wants to or is ready to join in yet, are you?" I shook my head. "Well as you've been well behaved, I think we can take the gag out but if you start to swear again it will go back in, this time a bigger gag that will force your mouth open and hurt," she said and unstrapped the gag, I decided to keep quiet, nurse Julie even gave me a water bottle with a straw so I could suck and have a drink.

"Let's release your cock, shall I?" said nurse Julie.

I remembered my manners and answered, "Yes please."

She unlocked the padlock and started to pull the cage off of my hard cock, she carefully twisted the cage and slid it off, I yelped as the tapered plug that had been pushed into my piss hole was pulled out too, my cock, at least free, sprung up into the air, it had been held in the cage pointing down to the floor, it looked impressive and the pent up precum started to flow out dripping from my cock onto the floor, Nurse Julie moved quickly and pushed her mouth over my cockhead and sucked the precum from my cock and hole, using her tongue to wash over my cock glan. She stood up licking her lips.

On the screen shots of my cock appeared, my head was still held upright so I couldn't look down and check it out myself, oh fuck what had they done to it? My cock shaft had bright red lines all over it where it had pushed against and been trapped in the cage, my piss slit was open where the tapered plug had been pushed into it, my meatus lips were swollen and pink, would it ever recover I thought, at least it was still working as it was hard and the thick vein running up my cock shaft was swollen and throbbing.

"Nurse Julie, bring me the cream please," said the doctor, nurse Julie walked across and handed her a tub of cream and she rubbed a blob of it on my cock shaft coating it and then used her fist to wrap around my shaft and started to wank me, I responded by trying to fuck her fist seeing my swollen cockhead pop out with more precum leaking out, I wanted and needed to cum, rather spunk up in a hole but the next best thing was a wank from a naked female doctor who was fisting my cock.

"Going to cum," I managed to grunt.

The doctor moved fast and shouted, "Oh no you're not," and used her other hand to slap my purple cockhead hard, I yelled and swore at her. She let go of my rapidly softening cock and my cock drooped and hung over my balls. The head of my cock throbbed so no wonder I'd gone soft, and my foreskin rolled over my bruised slapped cock glan, my poor cock had suffered a lot of abuse today.

It was time to get my own back, "I'm going to piss," I told the doctor and nurses, might as well empty myself now my cock was soft, and I was capable of having a long hard piss. The doctor clicked her fingers at nurse Julie and pointed at my cock, Julie smiled and dropped to her knees and took my soft cock in her mouth. I grunted and used my muscles to try and hold onto my piss.

"Just piss," the doctor told me and to encourage me to let go nurse Simon slapped my arse cheeks with the riding crop, this time not as hard as before so maybe I wouldn't have another mark on my bottom. I couldn't hold my piss in after the use of the crop and pissed, I pissed into nurse Julies mouth, she swallowed and drunk my hot yellow stream down happily, she pulled off of my cock, I was still pissing, and opened her mouth so on the screens I could see her drinking it down.

My piss was splashing over her face and on the floor as I was restrained and couldn't direct my flow. I was nowhere near empty, so I hoped that nurse Julie was thirsty, she seemed to be as she swallowed and slurped away. I stiffened, my body not my cock, as nurse Simon held my cock and directed the flow of piss over nurse Julie, washing her face and tits, I grunted and my stream of piss subsided and then with one final push I gave nurse Julie a final stream of my yellow piss in her mouth, I was empty.

The room smelt of sex and piss, there was piss over the floor and nurse Julie was covered in it and kneeling in it. Doctor Sarah knelt in the pool of my piss by the side of nurse Julie and took my cock from nurse Simon. She took my piss covered cock in her mouth licking and slurping, she used her fingers to pull open my foreskin and licked the last few drops of piss out and then rolled my foreskin back to expose my cockhead and licked that clean before pushing my foreskin back over my cockhead so the end of it hung there and she pushed her tongue into it sucking hard, she looked up at me and said, "There's a clean lad."

I wondered if I was going to get a fuck, so far, I'd eaten out fanny and arse, I'd been douched and anally penetrated, I'd had my arse cheeks beaten, I'd been gagged, I'd been shocked, and my cock had been locked up and plugged and I still hadn't got my cock into any fanny or arse. Once again, I was pulled back to the bench by my head harness having to shuffle, I was still restrained so I was standing upright, and my cock was hanging between my legs. The doctor and nurse Julie, the nurse dressed only in stilettoes and the doctor still in her white stockings, suspenders, and corset both smiled at me, nurse Julie bent over the fuck bench, spread her legs, and shook her arse at me before pulling her arse cheeks apart so I could see her open and relaxed pucker. Doctor Sarah lay on her back on the bench open her legs wide and pulled them back towards her head so that her fanny and arsehole were on display. The trouble was that as I was still restrained and my head was held upright and looking forward, I could only see their holes, greatly enlarged, on the TV screens, they looked like the fuck holes that you see on porn films, huge wet, open, and needing cock.

Nurse Simon asked, "Shall we get your cock inside those holes?"

"Of course," I told him.

"Right then, let's get you hard," nurse Simon laughed.

I realised that I wasn't hard enough to fuck, I was just semi hard but just give me thirty seconds and I'd soon be hard and dripping but I didn't get the chance as nurse Simon started to wank me, using his hand to pull my foreskin fully back and then sliding it back over my purple cockhead, I should have told him to get his hand off of my cock but it was too late and I thought who cares as any inhibitions I had had were long gone, I grunted as my cock reached a full erection, I was ready to fuck.

"Good," said nurse Simon, "looks like you're ready so lets get you positioned, nurse Julies arsehole first, she wont need any lubrication as she's already open and your cock it is dripping with precum, so you'll be OK," and he pushed me forward behind the open arsehole. I moved my hips forwards to get my cock into her arsehole, but I couldn't get it in, I really couldn't see what I was aiming for, apart from seeing my cock and her arsehole on the TV screen, my cock was so hard it was almost vertical to my body and as my hands were still restrained I couldn't hold my own cock to just point it down to start it up her arse, I tried but my cock just slid up and down her arse crack.

"Looks like you need a hand," nurse Simon laughed and reached round from behind me and grabbed hold of my cock, pulled it down so it was at about thirty degrees to my body, lined it up with her ring piece and pushed me forward until the head of my cock was just starting to enter her pucker then said, "Go on, get up inside her, fuck her arse," so I thrust my hips forward and the full length of my cock disappeared through her ring piece and into her arse till my balls slapped against her fanny. she squealed and then sighed.

I stayed still for a while to allow me to savour the warmth and sensation of a hole for my cock at last, I could feel nurse Julie gripping my cock with her anal muscles before releasing it, she was milking the shaft of my cock. As she relaxed, I pulled my cock out of her arse just letting the head of my cock keep her ring piece stretched open. I heard nurse Simon say, "Get back in there," and I bucked as he used the riding crop across my arse, not hard this time but hard enough across the sensitive welts from when my arse had been beaten earlier and pushed my cock back into her open arsehole hard, I got into the fucking rhythm, sometimes short hard strokes so that my cockhead was getting stimulated by the ring piece or hard long strokes so that she got the full length of my cock into her arse, if I didn't fuck her arse hard enough or fast enough nurse Simon would "encourage" me with the crop across my arse. I was close to spunking in nurse Julies arsehole when nurse Simon said, "The doctor needs your cock as well, don't forget her," and his hand went between my legs, grabbed hold of my balls, and pulled me backwards so my cock sprung free of nurse Julies open arse.