My First Visit but Not My Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a bank of TV screens above the mirrored wall showing a side and back view of me. There was a close up shot of my arse, the vain part of me kicked in, all the gym work had given me a great muscular arse and back, and another shot of my cock and balls. My cock and balls seemed to be locked in a cage, well I could feel that they were in something anyway, I couldn't look down to see what had happened to them, but I could see on the closeup shot on the TV screen that it looked like my balls and cock had been pushed through a metal ring that was now sitting behind and over my ball sack and cock shaft, there was a pin sticking out from the top of the ring. Pushed over my cock was a metal cage, the bars going lengthways down along my cock shaft and a boss on the top of the cage was pushed over the pin and had a padlock securing it in place with my cock inside it. The cage was a tight'ish fit on my cock width wise but was about half an inch longer then my cock, my cock had been manhandled and my foreskin pulled back to expose my cockhead whilst I was knocked out and been pushed into this chastity device.

What the fuck was going to happen next, I wondered and feared? I didn't have to wait long as a door opened and three people walked in and stood in front of me, one was the doctor, one was the female nurse and the other was the male nurse that I'd seen in the surgery waiting room, but they weren't dressed the same as they had been before.

Doctor Sarah was still in white, just not a doctors white coat, instead white stiletto lace up boots, white stocking running up to a tight white corset that lifted her tits up almost making them spill out of the fitted bra, the material was shimmering and partly see through, her fanny was on full show, her fanny lips were pierced and had four silver rings fitted, to round it all off her long blonde hair was pulled into a tight bun, the outfit made her look mean. Nurse Julie was dressed the same except her outfit was all in black and her fanny, also on show, wasn't pierced but she had big puffy outer fanny lips that showed off a thin slit and hid her clit, piss hole and her cunt hole, I loved puffy fanny lips like she had, almost looked like they'd been pumped up with fillers they were that engorged. As for nurse Simon he was hardly dressed at all, his muscles and tattoos were on show and all he was wearing was two thin leather bands around his biceps, his nipples were pierced and as he turned around it looked like he had a tattoo of a rampart lion on his arse cheeks that were framed by the white jockstrap he was wearing, the pouch of which was straining to contain his cock and balls.

"Great, you're awake and back with us now," said the doctor.

"Did you drug me you bitch?" I shouted at her.

"Of course, it made you easier to transport otherwise there's always a lot of shouting and fighting but now you're here safely and ready for use," the doctor said.

"Fuck off, you're not using me whatever that means, get me out of this, let me go you hard faced bitch," I shouted.

"I'm defiantly not a hard faced bitch, evil and twisted maybe as you're going to find out if you continue to shout at me," she said and nodded at the jockstrap wearing nurse who moved out of my line of sight and appeared on the TV screen standing behind me holding something in his hand, he held it up so I could see it, I stiffened as I saw what it was, it was a leather flogger, almost like a cat of nine tails, I'd been on enough bondage and discipline websites to recognise what it was. He was holding the handle and letting the long leather tails hang, there was more than nine, more to do more damage, he flicked it and the leather tails jumped.

"We're going to show you what happens when you don't behave yourself, maybe you'll learn, maybe you won't but it has to be done, lets start with six lashes shall we?" she said and nodded at the male nurse.

I shouted at her, swearing and calling her some very rude words, I heard a grunt, a swish and the leather tails on the whip hit my back, across my shoulder blades, I screamed out, it was painful, but I think I was screaming because of the humiliation, a grown man with his cock in a cage getting whipped by a man in a jockstrap. The second stroke hit me across the top of my back, and I yelled again, the nurse knew what he was doing and was spacing out the lashes down my back, then came the third, fourth and fifth lash of the whip, each time he hit me I screamed loudly, I wasn't even attempting to stop myself. One more to go and this one struck me hard across my arse cheeks, both cheeks but this time I didn't scream, just grunted as I felt the warmness of the sensation spread across my arse cheeks, my back and arse were burning but I could see that the skin on my back hadn't been marked or broken but was glowing red, the male nurse was obviously an expert in administering corporal punishment.

I looked at the screen that was showing pictures of my locked cock and although I had tried not to get hard, I could see and feel my cock filling up with blood and starting to stiffen, straining in the chastity cage, I tried to think of anything but what was happing to me, willing my cock to go soft.

The doctor stood in front of me, looking me up and down and said, "Not bad, gives us something to work with," as the screen showed my cock straining in the cage and then showed the doctors exposed cunt, she was wet and glistening, she pushed a finger into herself and pulled it out coated in her fanny juice and held it under my nose so I could smell her, that just made my cock start to harden again. "Now I know that you heard what was going to happen to the young actor that was in the waiting room with you, so I thought that I'd show you how he got on," and the pictures changed on all the screens.

Oh fuck, what were they doing to him, the well known young actor was bent over a bench with a cock in his mouth and a line of men standing behind him, all had hard cocks and I watched as one of the men pushed his cock into the actors arsehole, the actor moaned but took the cock, a few hard thrusts and the cock was pulled out and the cock was pushed into the actors mouth for a suck and clean up as another even bigger cock was pushed into the actors already open arsehole.

"Did he behave himself and do as he was told?" the doctor asked the male nurse.

"He put up a bit of a fight but after being disciplined he realised that it was better to take cock then the riding crop, left a few marks but as long as he doesn't have to show his arse off in public he'll be OK," the male nurse laughed, the camera zoomed onto the actors arse as the cock was pulled out and I could see three bright red welts across the actors arse cheeks, that must have been the persuasion that the nurse talked about.

The doctor looked at me and said, "As you can see, he's got a lot of cock to satisfy so we thought that you could help him out, another arse to fuck will be very popular, especially your muscled arse and your hole looks tight, maybe you're an anal virgin?"

No fucking way was I going to get arse fucked, I'd fucked women and men in the arse but never had anything in my hole and that wasn't about to change, I shouted at the doctor calling her all the names under the sun and swearing at her and then, rather embarrassingly, spat at her. She looked at me and said, "That wasn't a very bright idea, was it?"

I knew that it wasn't and braced myself, waiting for the whip across my back but it didn't come, instead I heard the doctor say, "Nurse, if you would please," and the nurse walked across to me with what looked like, a small metal rod in her hand, like a cigar tube that expensive cigars come in, and pushed it into my low hanging balls, smiled at me and I heard a click.

Once again, I screamed, this was a scream of pain as the electric shock hit my balls making me try to jerk upwards to get away from it frying my balls. My body stiffened and flexed straining against my restraints, the bitch had used a shock probe on me, using my balls as the target, I relaxed as the effects of the shock passed, she was still holding the probe against my nuts, was I going to get another shock? my cock had shrunk to almost nothing and was rattling around in the chastity cage.

"You felt that didn't you?" asked the doctor, of course I felt that, "so now you know how we'll punish you when you don't do what we tell you to do, that was just on low power on your balls, just think what it will feel like on high power and pushed against your little ring piece," I shuddered at the thought.

"We better get you washed out if you're going to get arse fucked" the nurse said, "I don't want any resistance or you'll get this again," and she held up the shock probe, "so let's get you across to the wash out station, give me a hand nurse please," and her and the male nurse grabbed hold of me and started to push me, how was I supposed to move as I was trussed up to a pulley high up in the ceiling but I did as the whole restraint system was on a track, like you see in a factory, so the pulley and the bar holding my arms and head slid along, my legs were still attached to the spreader bar so I had to shuffle along until I came to a halt, standing in what looked like a wet room with a shower head, a couple of hoses fixed to the wall and a long grid set in the floor. When I was in position the pulley was locked off and I couldn't move.

They left me hanging for a while as if to ponder my fate, nurse Julie reappeared completely naked apart from the stiletto boots that she was still wearing, the male nurse stood by the side of her, he was as good as naked anyway.

"I'm sure you know what's going to happen," the nurse said, "we're going to wash you out, you like us ladies to be clean when you fuck us up our arses so fairs fair we expect the same when you get arse fucked," she held one of the nozzles that was attached to a hose, I 'd seen a porn clip of women having their arses filled with water and then squirting it out over a row of men, not my kind of kink, she carried on, " the nurse is going to lube the douche nozzle, push it through your ring piece and let the water fill you up, you're going to keep the water in your arse until I tell you to empty and you'll push it all out, then it's going to be repeated until I decide that your hole is clean and ready for use, you understand?" I tried to nod but my head was firmly held and looked as she turned the water on and the nozzle she was holding squirted a jet of water into the air. I wasn't looking forward to being douched.

"Lower him down," nurse Julie said, and I felt the pressure come off my head and arms as the bar holding me was lowered and I, naturally, bent forward at my waist, my legs were still spread wide open, and I just knew that my arse was now on show. My head was now level with nurse Julie's bald fanny, I could see that she was wet, I could smell that she was wet and could see her hard thumbnail size clit sticking out.

I felt something cold and wet touch my arsehole pucker and tried to pull away but a hand went between my legs and grabbed hold of my balls and pulled me back using my balls as a handle, I knew that I didn't have a lot of choice and that the nozzle was going up my arse so tried to relax my ring piece as much as I could and I grunted as the cold metal plug entered me, fuck it was big and seemed to go on forever, it stung and then just as I thought that I couldn't take anymore I felt the base of the nozzle touch my arse cheeks and guessed that the douche nozzle was fully up my arse.

Nurse Julie moved forward slightly and said, "You might as well make yourself useful," and pulled my head in between her legs so my face was in her fanny, at least I was getting some cunt, I couldn't use my hands to open her cunt up or play with her clit so I had to use my mouth and tongue and I went to work, licking form the bottom of her fanny up to the top, finding her fuckhole and pushing my tongue deep into her, tasting her little piss hole and then finding her clit, licking on it, sucking on it and was just about to chow down on it to get my own back on her when she said, "Fill him up nurse," and I gasped and tried to stand up as I felt a jet of water fire out of the douche nozzle and into my arse.

I pulled my mouth from her fanny and tried to stand up, but nurse Julie grabbed hold of my hair, slapped me hard on the face and shouted, "Concentrate on my fanny," and pulled me back into her cunt, I carried on eating, doing my best licking her fanny, sucking her clit, licking her clit, probing her fuckhole with my tongue, trying to open her wet cunt up by just using my lips and tongue. The problem was that the smell and taste of her fanny was making my cock stiffen but it was trapped in the chastity cage that was locked around my cock, my arse was starting to hurt as more water flowed in, how much more could I take? the mass of water must have been pushing on my prostate and that sensation was making my cock even harder, I groaned and moaned at the ache from my full arse and the ache from my trapped cock, I think that nurse Julie realised that I was full by the way I was biting her clit and I heard her say to nurse Simon, "Shut the water off, he's full," and I felt the water jet subside.

She squatted down in front of me, "now listen to me, nurse Simon is going to take the plug out of your arse, and you are going to keep the water in until I tell you that you can release it by forcing it out, I don't want to see any leakage or drips, you understand?" I just nodded.

The bar that my head and hands was raised so that it pulled me up until my head was in line with nurse Julies firm tits and with a yank, I felt the douche nozzle removed from my hole, luckily my ring piece slammed shut and I managed to keep the water in but the pressure in my arse was starting to hurt as was my cock trapped in the cage. Just to make it worse nurse Julie grabbed hold of my hair and pulled my head towards her tits, her nipples were hard and said, "Suck and chew," I did as I was told and took one nipple in my mouth and licked, sucked and as she'd asked, I chewed. She moaned happily before saying, "empty your arse," that was the moment I'd been dreading but I needed to empty so with a hard chew on her nipple I grunted and pushed hard, expelling the water from my arsehole, spraying it down into the grid, fuck, it was too late to be shy about it now. I pushed even harder to get the last of the water out of me, the ache in my arse subsided but my cock was still hard, I groaned when I heard nurse Julie say, "Fill him up again," and the bar holding me was lowered to present my arsehole to nurse Simon again, he laughed and he pushed the douche nozzle into my arsehole, this time my pucker opened up for him and with another grunt from me I felt the jet of water spray into my arse.

Nurse Julie turned around to present her pert arse to me, she bent over and pulled her arse cheeks apart so that I could see her arsehole pucker, it was open by about half an inch, her arsehole had obviously been used hard and her pucker had been stretched open and stayed open, as I watched she relaxed her pucker and it opened even more until it was open by at least an inch, my cock twitched at just the thought of fucking her arsehole, I grunted as the cage containing by cock seemed to bite into it, my cock was contained, the bars pushing into it and my cock was being bent so that it pointed at my feet, it hurt.

Nurse Simon pushed me forward and said, "Get you tongue in her arsehole, you can see she wants rimming hard," I embedded the tip of my tongue into her open arsehole, pushing hard to see how much I could feed her hole with, it was a lot, her arse tasted so good, and she was obviously enjoying it judging by the moans. I pulled my tongue out of her hole and washed her crack, licking and spitting on it till I pushed back into her open hole and probed as deep as I could. The pressure inside my arse was building as more water flowed in but the more groans and moans, I made the more nurse Julie seemed to enjoy the vibrations that my tongue made up her arse.

My arse was full, and I shook it at nurse Simon to try and tell him that I couldn't take any more water, I could feel it starting to leak out even though my ring piece was trying to grip the douche nozzle and seal around it, all nurse Simon said was, "You trying to tell me something, don't worry I'll give you some cock up there later," no way that was going to happen, I just wanted the water to stop.

I was rescued by nurse Julie who stood up, my tongue pulled out of her open ring piece and she said, "That's enough nurse, turn the water off and let's get him emptied," I felt the water stop and the douche nozzle was pulled out, I knew better than to let my arsehole leak, the restraints raised me up again and with a slap across my arse cheeks by nurse Simon I forced the water out of my arse and it flowed down the gutter.

"All done, he's nicely washed out, nurse Simon announced, the restraints pulled me again, so I was standing upright and with a bit of encouragement from nurse Simon slapping my arse I shuffled back to the main room and stood opposite the doctor. My erection had started to soften, if only just a little bit, but now after all the pressure from the water on my bladder I needed to piss, badly.

"I could tell you enjoyed the douche, your cock gave the game away," Doctor Sarah said.

"No, I fucking didn't, I need to piss" I shouted at her.

"You should have pissed when you were being douched out shouldn't you, you'll have to hold it in now won't you," she told me.

My cock was soft enough now, I took no notice of her and pissed, a hard long stream of piss through the hole at the tip of the cage and as my cock was held by cage that was curved pointing downwards the stream of piss hit the floor and splashed all over her stilettos and flowed over the floor.

"You dirty bastard, stop it, nurse use the crop," she shouted.

I literally screamed as nurse Simon slashed a riding crop across my arse cheeks hard, I tried to move out of the way but couldn't as I was secured by my head and arms to the bar above my head, the nurse brought the crop down again hard on my arse and then a third time and I screamed again, my flow of piss had stopped.

"I should make you lick your piss up off the floor," the doctor said, I shook my head, no way was I doing that, but I realised that I probably didn't have a lot of choice if she made me do it. Instead, she said, "Nurse Julie, bring me the stopper tray, nurse Simon, hold him tight, he'll struggle," and I was grabbed around the waist by the male nurse, he was a gym trained bloke and more muscled then me, so it was pointless me struggling. I looked in horror as the other nurse brought the surgical tray across to the doctor, there was an open container of lube, a set of small forceps and what looked like a long latex tapered plug an inch and a half long, about an eighth of an inch at the tip tapering up to about half an inch wide, there was a short metal rod fixed to the end of it, I think that I knew where it was going as the doctor dipped it in the lube and grabbed hold of the cage that my cock had been forced into.

"This will teach you to piss when I told you not to," the doctor said and pushed the forceps through the cage around my cock and used them to hold my exposed cockhead, she lined my piss slit up with a hole at the end of the cage and pushed the tapered plug through the hole and into my slit, it stung and I swore loudly but that didn't stop her and she just pushed the plug in further forcing my piss slit to open up and take the plug. "Now let's screw it in to keep it in place," she laughed and started to twist the plug in my piss hole, I swore again as that hurt even more, I could see what was happening to my cock as it was showing on the TV screens and I realised that the metal rod on the end of the plug had a screw thread on it and was screwing into the hole at the end of the cock cage locking the plug in place and forcing it deep into my piss hole, I groaned, what the fuck was happening to me in the bloody place.