My First Visit but Not My Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron looked at me and said, "My misses Anne has had those cocks up her before, she struggled to take them but loved it when they forced them in, she couldn't get enough," I was shocked, guess that it was a family thing using The Club.

One of the black men lay down on a sunbed next to the women, his cock sticking up in the air ready for action. His mate knelt down between her legs and grabbed hold of the base of the dildo that was in her arse and with one hard yank he pulled it straight out, the women yelled loudly and no wonder, the vibrating dildo was big and tapered with a neck that her ring piece had been gripping, ten inches long and three inches wide, it must have really filled her arsehole. No wonder she had yelled as it came out, her pucker had closed up around the neck of the dildo and then had been forced to open up wide to let the thick end of the taper get pulled out. Where I was standing, I had a great view of her stretched open red and lubed up arsehole, it was relaxed and ready for cock. The man then did the same to the dildo that was stuffed in her cunt, pulling the dildo straight out, another yell from her, lucky for her it was just a straight dildo but at least a foot long and four inches wide, it was still vibrating, it must have been vibrating her teeth as it was so long. Her cunt hung open and glistening and I watched as she let go a small stream of piss, the black man held the dildo in his hand and licked along the shaft tasting her juices, he just grunted and then threw the dildo into the pool with a splash, I tried hard not to laugh and wondered how the pool cleaner would fish it out.

He picked up the women off of the lounger, his muscles bulging and his hard cock waving in front of him, she knew what was about to happen and as he put her down, she stood over his mate with her legs spread wide so that her arsehole was over his cock, I heard him grunt, "Ready?" she nodded and licked her lips and lowered her arsehole down onto the erect cock, it slid into her open arsehole easily, her hole looked beautiful, red and open against the black cock that was going into her, her ring piece muscles gripping onto the cock as it had to spread open, with a sigh from her she took the full length up to his balls, she was spread open, a black cock in her arsehole and her open wet fanny on show. The other man stood over his mates torso and lifted the women by using his arms underneath her arm pits and lifted her up and off the cock that was in her arse, the black shaft pulling out coated in lube until just the purple tip of his cock head was still in her, he then lowered her back down on the cock, the shiny cock disappeared back into her arse.

They then bounced her up and down on the cock, lifting and pushing her back down onto the cock, she was moaning and grunting with little yelps as the cock bottomed out in her, her legs were jerking around, her eyes were partially closed and she was dribbling, with a final hard push down onto the cock in her arse she pissed herself, an arc of piss spraying across the lounger.

"Dirty bitch," said one of the men, the man whose cock wasn't in a hole, he let her go and his mate whose cock was still in her arsehole pulled her back so she was almost laying back on him, her fanny was exposed and ready for cock, he stood between her open legs, tapped the monster cock on her clit, found her open hole and gave her the full length in one thrust, she yelled, her legs kicked but she took it all helped by having the dildo open her twat up earlier. She was then fucked hard, her arsehole pounded hard, her cunt fucked hard, the full lengths of black cock pushed into her holes and with each penetration she moaned, a happy satisfied moan, it was spectacular hard fucking, porn film fucking.

"We'll leave them to it, I need feeding," said Aaron, "she'll get two cocks in her cunt and arse soon, its her party trick," he laughed, "don't worry it will be streamed live so you wont miss it while we're eating," not sure if I wanted to see her arsehole being dp'd while I was eating though.

Aaron continued saying, "We'll go down to the locker room first, show you where all your clothes are and get you a jockstrap to wear."

"Why?" I asked, I'd never worn a jockstrap.

"Just look at your cock, it's been hard and leaking since you got here, no problem with hard cocks and wet holes on show here but I don't want to sit opposite you having a meal with your cock sticking out from your dressing gown, puts me off my food mate and it will support your aching balls and cock," Aaron laughed.

All my clothes were in a locker in the changing rooms, they'd all been cleaned and pressed, I found a blue jockstrap in the locker as well so pulled it on, stuffing my cock and balls into the pouch, at least it didn't rub against my sore arsehole, but the straps did rub against the riding crop welts that were forming but the painkiller shot that I'd had earlier seemed to be working. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror, not a bad body for a man my age, great muscles, nice arse and a healthy bulge accented by the jockstrap, a man that had discovered the kind of sex that I'd been after, the kind of sex that I'd wanted, at the back of my mind, for years.

Wearing a jockstrap gave me an idea for my next visit to The Club, I was certainly coming back here and going to become a regular client, I would be the gym teacher and I'd catch my pupils, two college girls and a college lad (all 18+), in the showers in the changing rooms. I'm sure that The Club would have the facilities and the staff to set this up for me, I was paying enough so they better have. I'd make sure that Simon, who had been the nurse earlier on, would be the lad so that I could get my own back on him for what he'd done to me earlier. I looked down, so much for the jockstrap covering my cock, just the thought of my next visit had made me hard, and my cock was sticking out the side of the jockstrap pouch but I didn't care, I was happy to show it off.

I was going to be a regular at The Club.