My First Visit but Not My Last Pt. 02

Story Info
A return visit to The Club, this time I'm in charge!!
13.9k words
4.93
2.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story features a few characters from other stories that I have had published on this site, they are, "A Family That Plays Together Stays Together," which features incest and "Simon Says - My Story," which is a fetish story, I am the author of those stories.

Please note - any reference to "girl" or "lad / boy" in this story means that the characters are over 18 years of age.

******

It had been two weeks since my first visit to The Club, I'd been thinking about it and what happened to me almost constantly as, at last, I'd found what I'd been after, at least sexually, for years. I could do whatever, as long as it was legal, I was after there and that thought excited me, it almost seemed that a weight had been lifted from me, no more vanilla sex for me hoping that I might find somebody that was into the same sexual practices as me but up to now I hadn't. If I wanted to get restrained and beaten, if I wanted to get fucked up my arse, if I wanted to fuck a women or a man, if I wanted to fist a cunt or arsehole, if I wanted to be tortured or if I just wanted to watch people have sex then at The Club I could and I was going to.

My body had quickly recovered from the beating I had received on my first visit, my back that had been bright red after being beaten with the leather cat o nine tails had faded and after a few days was fine, just like being sunburnt really. My arse cheeks had taken longer to recover, the riding crop had raised welts across my cheeks, and this was painful for a few days, painful to sit on and painful when my underwear rubbed against them, so I had to go commando for a few days. Luckily, I could work from home so just walked around in a baggy shirt and nothing else, well as long as the housekeeper wasn't there anyway.

I have my own gym and indoor pool, so I didn't have to worry about showing off my disciplined arse in a gym changing room. I checked out my arse daily in the full-length mirror, great muscled arse I thought! and the welts soon faded although I could still feel slight raised lines where I had been beaten. The only really painful part was where my ring piece had received a direct hit from the leather end of the crop and of course it had been forced open with a douche plug and a strap on dildo, my ring piece was sore and stung every time I went to the bathroom but with gentle washing and rubbing on some antiseptic cream regularly my hole recovered, occupational hazard I suppose that I was going to have to get used to if I was going to live out my fantasies at The Club.

I booked another visit to The Club, telling them what I wanted and left the rest of the planning of the scenario to them, I certainly didn't want it to be too scripted so within reason I was happy to go with the flow and see what would happen, now I realised that my memorable word was my safe word and nothing to do with the website log in I could stop the action anytime.

I'd met Aaron Moss, the roofer that had "introduced" me to The Club at a warehouse that I'd just purchased and needed some work done of the old roofs, he was with his son Jake, a good-looking lad who obviously hit the gym big time and was showing off what he had in his tight work gear, oh to be a lad again I thought. I pumped Aaron for more information about The Club, remember that the first time that I'd been there I'd been drugged so had no idea of where it was and what happened when I got there and by the time that I left it had been dark so still wasn't sure where it was so Aaron gave me the low down about how it all worked and what would happen.

He asked, "So when is your next appointment?"

"Friday late afternoon, thought that I'd treat myself for the weekend," I laughed.

"Good idea," said Aaron and then he turned to his son, "Jake are you at The Club on Friday?" His son looked at him warily, "it's OK, he's a member," Aaron told his son and pointed at me.

"Yes Dad, about six'ish," Jake replied.

I had to ask, "You work there Jake, your dad not paying you enough?" I was going to ask why a good-looking lad like him needed to use the services provided by The Club but then we all had our kinks that we needed to satisfy.

Before Jake had time to answer his dad answered for him and said, "He sells his spunk, better than wasting it wanking off over porn I suppose, he's a well-off lad."

I must have looked confused because Jake said, "Apparently my sperm is grade A so I sell it to Doctor Moore and I suppose he sells it on, for all I know I might have hundreds of kids out there who don't know I'm their daddy plus its fun having it milked out of me. Sometimes I just wank into a pot, sometimes I'm allowed to fuck a hole and fill a condom, sometimes its beaten out of me and sometimes I'm hooked up to a milking machine and stimulated till I shoot, its sick really but bloody amazing."

I just looked at him and thought if only I was younger, all that baby batter I must have wasted over the years. Jake continued and said, "Why don't you watch, my milking session will be streamed and there's always room for an audience," I wasn't sure what to say but Jake seemed proud that he was a sperm donating bull, " I've had a hormone shot this morning so by Friday I'll be rock hard and leaking spunk, I know the nurses that are milking be so I guess I'll get the spunk beaten out of me, I'm getting hard at the thought of it," he said and grabbed hold of his hard cock through his work trousers.

Aaron laughed and said, "Sorry about that, see what I have to put up with, he used to be such a nice quiet lad until he discovered fanny and cock and now, he can't get enough of it."

"Hey, no problem, I just wish I'd discovered The Club earlier, I might get a front row seat as long as your aim is good and I don't get covered with you spunk," I laughed.

"I don't waste any of my cum, every last little swimmer is worth money, it's my house purchase fund," said Jake.

"Talking of money shall we get back to work and earn some?" his dad said.

When I got home there was a small parcel for me, it was a test kit from The Club, like the one I had used when I first joined, but this one wanted a rectal and throat swab plus a urine and blood sample, I obviously wasn't seeing the doctor for the blood and piss sample like the last time and look what happened there. I knew that before I could use any of The Club services again, I had to be tested and the tests had to be clear. I did the tests right away and then messaged the contact number that came with the kit, and I'd just got changed into my gym gear when the doorbell rang, I opened the door and there was a middle-aged lady in nurses whites that showed off her fit figure and a pair of firm tits, I guessed she was here to collect the test kit.

I handed her the kit and she said, "Thanks, look forward to seeing you at The Club on Friday," and that was it, looked like I was going to have a second visit and I couldn't wait.

The car arrived spot on time, a black Merc with tinted windows rolled up on the drive and a middle-aged man, muscled and smartly dressed in a jacket got out, I beat him to it and opened the door before he had the chance to ring the doorbell, he said, "ready when you are sir," and opened the car door, "journey should take about forty-five minutes, there's water if you need it," he said and gestured towards the bottle of water in the holders.

"I'm OK thanks, too much water and you'll have to stop so I can have a piss," I told him.

He laughed and said, "You need to save that for when you get to The Club," I knew what he meant, and I wanted to try a water sports session later.

As we drove off he said, "I know your house, I worked there a few years ago," oh fuck I thought, that's all I need, somebody that knows me and where I'm going to but before I had a chance to say anything he said, "Don't worry, its more than my jobs worth at The Club to say anything about any of the members or what happens there, I'd never work again," I breathed a silent breath of relief.

I had to ask, suppose I should have kept quiet, but I asked, "How do you know my house?"

"I worked for the electrical firm that installed all the wiring for the gym and swimming pool, hope it's all still working?" he said.

"It's all good thanks, the lights are still on anyway. So why are you doing this job, just a side-line is it?" I asked.

"I work at The Club full time now, the electrical firm I worked for went bust, I went out on my own just as the recession kicked in so didn't have a lot of work, my misses got a job at The Club, and they needed a qualified lecky so I got a job there as well" he said then carried on, "my misses is a nurse, got fed up working in the NHS and was tipped off about a job at The Club by a doctor who was fucking her, she's a bit of a dirty bitch and loves cock, we have a very open relationship and both play the field. You might meet her, she does all the health checks on the clients and staff, she sometimes gets involved in some of the medical scenarios that the clients want, she can be a hard nasty bitch when she wants to be, I've been on the receiving end of it numerous times and have the sore holes and scars to prove it."

"So, you're the electrician and a driver for The Club now?" I asked.

"Well, I do all the electrical work there, do some of the driving, help with security, I can handle myself so it's no problem and there's hardly ever any trouble, occasionally a client who wont do what their told to do or a staff member that needs to be reminded of their duties when servicing clients, of course there's always the safe word which will stop everything," he told me.

"Remind me not to get on the wrong side of you," I laughed.

"Oh I'm sure that you can handle yourself," he said, "and occasionally I provide a length of cock when needed, not in any specific scenarios but every month or so they organise a gangbang where clients holes or staff holes are on offer and I'll fuck any hole going, fanny, mouth, arse, male or female, the only thing I don't do is take cock but my misses regularly uses a strap on up my arse. Oh, and my two daughters work at The Club as well, they're like their mother, love cock and cunt. My son has just started at there as well, only in the spa serving drinks but he's very popular with the older ladies, fresh cock I suppose, but Doctor Moore wants to sell his cock off to the highest bidder, he's well hung but rather innocent, I think that he's only ever wanked before so he walks around the spa with a hard on most of the time, the ladies flash their cunts at him just to get him hard. We're nearly there."

I looked out of the window and realised where we were, I had two warehouses at the industrial estate we'd just driven past and we turned into the road leading to one big industrial unit that I'd tried to buy a few years ago but was outbid, so this is where The Club was.

"So, all your family provide services here," I asked him.

"Well apart from my mum but I reckon she would if I asked her, she's a good looking milf, yes, we're one big happy family working here, we're well looked after, we're paid well and we all enjoy working here, much better than a nine to five job, we're here, nice to meet you, enjoy yourself and I'll probably see you later," he said as we parked up at the front door that looked like the entrance to a back street mechanics workshop.

He opened the car door for me and showed me into the reception area, Doctor Moore was there, shook my hand and said, "So glad that you made another appointment and came back, its all set up for you, so I'll take you through for your medical check-up and then I'll meet you in the restaurant later."

"Thanks doctor, I've been looking froward to this since the last visit," I said and he led me through to a medical examination room where a nurse was waiting, I wondered if it was the drivers wife but she looked a little too young and she wasn't the nurse that I'd met and fucked last time I was here, this nurse was dressed in the tight white nurses outfit that seemed to be the standard dress here.

"If you'd just strip right off for me, please and put your clothes in the box, they'll be taken and put in your locker for you," the nurse asked. If a women had asked me to strip off in front of them a few weeks ago I would have tried to cover my cock and balls up but now I had no problem and was happy to show off what I had.

"Your test results form the tests you sent in are all clear and I've read your notes so If you'd just bend over the examination table so I can just check your arse and arsehole," she asked so I did as I was told and bent over, "you still have a few marks from the riding crop but they are almost gone, just remember in future if you don't do as your told you'll end up with more and this time they won't be so gentle, now hold your arse cheeks open for me so I can see your pucker," she continued.

I spread my arse cheeks wide, and the nurse asked, "Any problems with your hole?"

"No miss, stung a bit after the last visit but it's OK now," I told her.

"Good, looks fine, let me just..." she said, and I gasped as she pushed a lubricated finger through my pucker and into my arse, "that seems fine," and she pulled her finger out of my arsehole, and I gave another gasp as she replaced the one finger with two and her fingers found my prostate gland. "Your notes say that your arse pucker was very tight, but it seems much looser and relaxed now, have you been playing with your hole?"

I was happy to admit that I had and said, "Yes miss, I've been stretching with a dildo every night," well that was a slight lie, not every night but regularly, I had no problems exploring and enjoying anal play.

"Good, too many men miss out on anal and prostate stimulation," the nurse said and pulled her fingers out of my arse, "now turn around please and let me check out your cock."

I was semi hard after having my arsehole fingered but was happy to show off, the nurse cradled my ball sack and gently felt my balls, she held my cock up using my foreskin and rubbed along my cock shaft before pulling my foreskin back, checking out my cockhead and then using her fingers to squeeze my meatus lips so my piss slit opened up, "that all looks fine, nice to see you trimmed and shaved," she said.

"I want to get a crack and sack wax but not sure where I can get that done," I said.

"You can get it all done here at the spa, just let them know you want it done when you get there and the manager will sort it out for you, I was going to offer you a Viagra or a shot of Caverject to get you hard, but I don't think you need any," the nurse said, as we'd been talking she'd been slowly wanking me and I was now fully erect.

"What's Caverject?" I asked her.

"It's an injection that we can give you, a shot of Caverject into your cock, either side of the big vein," she said and ran her fingernail along the back of my cock shaft, "the shot will make you and keep you hard for hours depending on the dose, do you want a shot?" she asked and picked up a hypodermic syringe from the tray, the needle looked huge, I shook my head, she just laughed.

"Well, I don't think that you'll need it," and she gave my cock a last wank stroke, she carried on and said, "Here's a dressing gown for you and of course when you get to the changing rooms there's showers and douche station."

"No need thanks nurse, showered and douched before the driver picked me up, I've had a douche station fitted in my shower and home," I told her.

She smiled, laughed, and said, "We've created a sexual monster, douching, dildoing his arsehole and waxing his pubes, welcome to The Club."

"I'm just making up for lost time nurse," I told her.

The door opened and the driver that had brought me here walked in, the nurse said, "All yours," the driver was now just wearing a red jockstrap, red trainer socks and red trainers, his muscles and tattoos were on full show as was his cock bulge under his jockstrap pouch.

He picked up my box of clothes and said, "Follow me please, I'll take you to the changing room and shower suite. As I followed him down the corridor I had a full view of his naked arse.

He opened the door to the changing room and hung up my clothes for me next to my gear that was laid out for my gym scenario, training shoes and gym socks, a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms and a grey jockstrap plus a white tight tee shirt that even had a college motive on it, just to finish the whole thing off there was a whistle on a cord. Just before the driver turned around to leave, I had to ask him, "Why are you just wearing a jockstrap and trainers?"

"Its part of the uniform when you work here, red jockstrap means that we're security, the female security officers wear a red bra and g string. The sex workers wear white, females wear a white bra and g string, and the male sex workers wear a white jockstrap. The medical staff wear white nurses or doctors uniform and the spa and restaurant staff just wear a white apron so their holes are on show and available, there sir, now you know, I'll leave you to get changed and I'll be back to take you to the scenario room," he said and walked out and closed the door, now I knew the uniform colours and what they meant and whether I was allowed to touch, I guess that if they were wearing white then their tits, fanny, arsehole and cock were available, something to remember.

I washed my cock and arsehole just to get rid of the lube that was up there, got changed into my PE teachers gear complete with grey jockstrap and a teachers whistle, there was a knock on the door and the driver walked in and said, "Ready?" I forgot that everything was watched by CCTV cameras, so he'd probably been watching me getting changed and pushing a finger in my arse.

We walked down the corridor but had to stand to one side to let a wheelchair come pass. Strapped to the wheelchair was a naked older women, her legs spread wide open to show off her big, lipped fanny, her tits had clamps fitted to her nipples with a chain between them, this chain snaked down between her legs and was clipped to her big red hard clit, she had a black ball gag, a big one, forced into her mouth, there was dribble pouring out of her mouth. A security women, red g string and a very small red bra showing off almost all of her tits was pushing the wheelchair, and a muscled black man was walking by the side of them, his cock was hanging out of the side of his white jockstrap pouch, I realised that I'd seen the women before, she was the older women that was getting fucked by two well hung black men around the pool when I was on my first visit to The Club.

As the wheelchair passed me the man said, "If you piss yourself before we get to the wet room, I'll fry your clit with this and you'll never cum again," and he held up one of the shock probes and pressed the trigger and I saw a spark jump between the probes, the women just moaned through the gag and dribbled even more. This place was amazing.

We reached the room that had been reserved for me and walked in, there was an entrance room that had a window set into one wall, it was obviously a one way, or is that a two way, mirror as I could clearly see into the room, the entrance room also contained a couple of big TV screens showing other views of the room plus there were a host of sex toys, lube, and CP gear, I had made sure that there was a leather paddle and a school cane.

I could also hear what was going on in the main room that was set up as a college gym changing room, all tiled in white, a couple of low benches and hooks all along the wall plus there was a shower lobby and I could see a set of douches nozzles on hoses hanging up, we didn't have those at my college, I could see a pile of scrunched up towels, dirty gym kit and jocks hanging up on the hooks, now that was more like my college changing room.