My First Visit but Not My Last Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the room sitting on the bench was Simon who'd I met the last time I was at The Club and still needed to get my own back on him after he'd used a riding crop on my arse. He was dressed in typical college PE gear, trainers plus trainer socks, dark tight shorts, and a tight college tee shirt, he was a muscled, fit fucker and it showed. Sitting either side of him were two girls, both were very similar in looks but one was a few years older than the other, early twenties. Both were dressed identically, little pumps and ankle white socks, a short pleated school skirt, a white school shirt that left little to the imagine about the size of their tits, you could see the bra they were wearing through the shirt, both had long dirty blonde hair, the colour not the state, and was tied back into a smart ponytail, my cock was already twitching at the thought of holding it and fucking them up their arses.

"I'll leave you to it then, "said the driver, "you know the safe words and they know yours, doubt if any of you will have to use them though as those three," he pointed at the two girls and Simon, "love having all their holes used hard," I smiled and as he turned to walk out of the door he said, "the two girls are my daughters," fuck I thought that he was going to give me a long lecture about being gentle with them but he carried on saying, "if they don't perform well let me know and they'll have me to answer to," and he grabbed his bulge through his red jockstrap as if to say that their dad would be giving them both a length of his cock.

He left and I stood and watched and listened to what was going on in the changing room.

Simon said, "You shouldn't be in here, if we get caught, we'll all be in trouble."

"Oh, don't be silly Si, the PE teacher has disappeared off to the staff room for a fag, the headmistress has buggered off home and the caretaker never comes in here to clean, look at the state of the place, the lads changing room stinks" said one of the girls.

"Come on Si, show us your cock, they all say it's a big on," the other girl said.

"No way, you two really are sluts, who says my cock is big?" Simon asked.

"The other boys said your cock is big," one of the girls told Simon.

"How the fuck do they know? I'm not gay, I haven't showed them my cock," Simon said sounding worried.

"Don't worry Si, we know you're not gay, the lads have seen your cock in the showers after you all play football," the girl said.

"Oh, that's OK, my cock is not as big as Patricks, his swings around like an elephants trunk when he walks around the changing room," Simon laughed.

"What Patrick the nerdy wimp, he's got a big cock?" asked one of the girls.

Its fucking huge," Simon told them.

"We're going to have to check him out, see if we can get him to show us his cock aren't we Liz?" said the girl, at least I knew one of the girls name, Liz.

"Defiantly, but Si's got a better body, he's always at the gym, we've watched him through the window working out, you get wet between the legs don't you Jo?" said Liz, the other girls name was Jo, Liz, and Jo.

"Don't tell everybody, it's a natural thing getting a wet fanny Liz. Come on Si, at least show us your pecs and six pack," asked Jo.

"Oh, OK then, but just my chest, nothing else, but you've got to show me yours, fairs fair," Simon laughed.

Simon stood up and peeled off his top, he really did have a good body, he obviously worked out hard and it showed, muscled biceps, thick muscled shoulders, hard pecs with pierced nipples and a very defined six pack, far better than my body but then he was much younger than me.

The girls rubbed their hands across his chest, and he let them before saying, "Come on, you promised, show me yours," the girls laughed and unbuttoned their little white shirts and pulled them off to expose their small half cup bras and straining tits.

"Oh fuck, get your tits out for the lads," Simon chanted.

"No way" said Jo, "You can look but nothing else," and the girls sat down on the bench either side of Simon. Simon didn't hang around and slid his hands up the girls back, found the clasps and flipped them undone so their bras fell off and released their tits, they both had a beautiful set of firm breasts, perky with big hard nipples that were designed for sucking, Simons hands quickly found a nipple each on their tits and squeezed them gently as if milking them.

"Simon," shouted Jo, "you mustn't, get your hands off," Simon just laughed, Jo continued, "So now you have to show us your cock, you promised."

"I bloody well didn't, no way am I getting my cock out, if we get caught, we'll get expelled," Simon told them.

"Ah come on," moaned Liz, "we've got our tits out and let you touch them so just pull your shorts down so we can see the size of it through your underwear, see if it's as big as they say, go on, please," Simon stood up and slowly pulled his gym shorts down to his knees, of course he was wearing a white jockstrap that was bulging.

The two girls cheered, Liz said, "Where's your underpants, what's that you're wearing?"

"It's a jockstrap, we all wear them at the gym or playing football, it holds our cock and balls tight and in place," Simon laughed.

"It's got no arse to it, I can see your arsehole," Jo exclaimed.

"Here we are girls, have a good look," and he bent over in front of the girls and pulled his arse cheeks apart, the girls screamed, "now show me your knickers," Simon told them, the girls both looked at each other and smiled before undoing their short skirts and letting them drop to the floor to show the little knickers that they were wearing, small, white, tight with a few little yellow flowers embroidered on them, oh fuck, my cock started to get hard.

Simon stood there just in a white jockstrap, trainers, and white training socks while the two girls were just wearing their little white knickers and little pumps and socks, they looked just how I'd imagined and how I wanted them. Simon looked at them, "have you pissed yourself? your knickers are all wet between your legs," he asked.

The girls laughed and Liz said, " You boys haven't got a clue, its fanny juice, it happens when a women gets sexually excited, her fanny leaks, it's a lubricant. Anyway, look at you, did you forget to shake your cock after you had a piss?"

"See you don't know anything either, when a man gets hard and excited his cock leaks, its called precum," Simon told them.

That was my cue and I picked up the cane and walked into the changing room and said loudly, "What on earth is going on here?"

Simon said quietly, "Oh now were fucked."

Liz quickly said, "Nothing sir, we're just getting changed, honest."

"It was Simon sir, he made us do it," Jo said.

"So, you were just getting changed in the lads changing rooms, were you? I'm not stupid. How comes whenever there's any trouble like this then you," I pointed at Simon, "will be involved and the schools two sluts will also have something to do with it as well," I said.

The two girls laughed. "You two shut up, I warned you what would happen after the last time didn't I Simon," I told them and flexed the cane.

"You can't cane me, its not allowed," Simon moaned.

"None of you are in any position to tell me what I can and can't do or shall we just all go any see the headmistress and you can explain it all to her," I said and they all shook their heads, "I thought so, right you two girls take your knickers off now," they shook their heads, "take them off now or your arses will be on the receiving end of this," I told them and swiped the cane through the air, it made a satisfying swish.

The girls looked at each other and turned around presenting their arses to me and eased their panties down over their firm arse cheeks bending down so that I could see their arseholes, they were good and knew what they were doing and how to put on a show, then they turned around and pushed their underwear down to the floor, kicking their panties off and picking them up, their fannies were on show.

"Give me your panties," I told them, and they handed them to me, they were stained with their fanny juices. I held the wet crotch of the pants up to my nose and breathed deeply, they smelt good, the sweet smell of fresh cunt. I looked at their fannies, even though they were sisters they had very different fannies. Liz, the older looking sister, her fanny was waxed so just a small tuft of hair was left at the top, she had big puffy outer fanny lips that were open and showed off her inner wet lips and her clitoral hood and I could just see the head of her pink clit sticking out. Jo's fanny was different to her sisters, waxed totally, her outer lips were tightly closed so all I could see was a hairless slit, that was going to have to have some serious work on it to get it to open up and take cock later.

I heard Simon sigh, he was looking at their cunts as well, even though he'd seen them and probably used them before his cock was probably hard under the jockstrap, well it was defiantly leaking precum as the pouch was wet. "Come here lad," I told him, and he walked across struggling to walk properly because of his hard cock, "now stand there and watch," I said.

The two girls were watching and smiling, "on your knees," I said and clicked my fingers at them and pointed in front of me, they dropped to the floor, "you wanted to see Simons cock but you'll have to make do with a teachers cock, take my trackie bottoms off for me," they, of course, did as they were told and rather than just pull my bottoms off they used their hands to rub up my legs until they found my cock bulge and took it in turns to cup my balls and feel my hard cock through the pants.

Jo looked up at me and asked, "Can I sir, please," I just nodded and her sister, Liz, undid the tie, held the waistband and slowly pulled my pants down to my knees and said, "Sirs wearing a jockstrap, I can see his cock," I was so hard that my cockhead was sticking out the side of the pouch, Jo ran her hand along the shaft of my cock, "it's so hard," she muttered.

"Get it out so I can see his cock and his balls," Liz told her sister and Jo held the waistband of my jockstrap and pulled it down over my arse and let my cock and balls free, my cock sprung up, fully skinned back and oozing precum in a steady stream, "oh it's a man-size cock, its beautiful," Jo grabbed it and slowly stroked it, I sighed.

"Come on sluts, you know what to do, service sirs cock," I told them, they did know what to do, Liz turned over so she could get her head between my legs and swabbed my shaved balls with her tongue, getting them wet and dripping in saliva before sucking a ball into her mouth, my ballsack is loose so it was easy, she then took my other ball into her mouth so her mouth was filled with my ballsack. Jo concentrated on my cock, licking up the shaft, running the tip of her tongue around the corona of my throbbing cockhead that had turned purple with all the blood pumping into it before she enveloped my cockhead in her mouth, flicking my wet piss slit with her tongue to taste my precum before taking the length of my cock down her throat and slowly sucking. I groaned as she moved her mouth up and down my cock, sucking and licking even more precum from my cock.

"Change places," I told the two cock sucking girls and with one last hard suck Jo released my cock from her mouth and Liz took over working on my cock from head to base while her sister fed on my balls, I spread my legs open wide as I felt Jo rub a finger around my arsehole, just gently tapping it as if asking to come in. I heard Simon moan, he was missing out, I had hold of Liz's head and was gently face fucking her.

"OK Simon, you can join in," and he went to pull his cock out, "no way boy, you're joining in sucking cock so all three of you get on your knees in a row and open your mouths, they did as they were told, Liz then Simon and then Jo on their knees in front of me and my hard spit covered cock.

'I can't sir, its gay, I've never sucked cock or even touched a mans cock before," Simon moaned.

I told him, "Well it will be a new experience for you then lad, put it this way, no cock then no cunt so open your mouth and get ready, and I pushed the full length of my cock into Liz's open mouth and down her throat, holding it there until she started to gag and cough before withdrawing and then holding the back of her head and started to face fuck her, face fucking her hard. She had an open throat so took my cock easily, I pounded in and out, the full length of my cock down her throat, holding it down there until she started to gag and then pulling my spit covered cock out, she was drooling and coughing, saliva dripping out of her used mouth.

Simon was watching, it was his turn next, I clicked my fingers, pointed at my cock, and said, "Suck," he just nodded and opened his mouth. I took it easy on him, just resting the head of my cock on his tongue before he wrapped his lips around it and gently sucked, He knew what he was doing, massaging my cock gland with his tongue, finding the sensitive banjo string, and flicking it with his tongue before he took most of my cock in his mouth. He looked up at me and smiled so I took that as a "yes" and pushed the length of my cock down into his throat until his nose was against my abs, he'd easily taken the full length of my cock and I gasped as he used his throat muscles to milk my cock shaft, it felt like I was being wanked off in his mouth.

I've had many blow jobs, mostly from women of course, but the best ones have always been from a man, it was as if men knew how they liked their own cocks sucked so they also knew how to give good head. Some women sucked so hard I'd ended up with almost a love bite on my cockhead, some women used their teeth thinking the sensation of having my dick scraped was pleasurable, it isn't, one women actually drew blood, or they pulled my foreskin back so hard to expose my cockhead it felt like they were trying to turn my cock inside out. But Simon was different, he knew how hard to suck, when to release my cock from his mouth so he could concentrate on just licking and teasing my cock gland before pushing his head right down to take my cock into his throat and massaging it with his throat.

But his face needed a hard fucking, so I took over and slammed into his throat, all the way in, held my cock in his throat until he struggled to breath and then pull out, watch him dribble and swallow before pushing my cock back into his throat again and listen to him gag before pulling out again and repeat.

Jo was watching and laughed, "You're sucking sirs cock Simon, wait till I tell the lads in the football team," I pulled out of Simons mouth and watch him cough, my cock was glistening in his spit, I grabbed hold of Jo's ponytail and pulled her head back so her mouth and throat were perfectly aligned, tapped my spit covered cockhead on her lips and as she opened her mouth I fed her the full length of my cock down her throat and she took it, I pulled her onto my cock using her ponytail as a handle, she tried to push me away using her hands on my thighs but I just pulled her harder onto the cock that was wedged down her throat, she didn't gag, just took deep breaths through her nose and swallowed on my cock massaging with her throat muscles. I fucked her throat, pulling her on and off of my cock, giving her a chance to breathe and swallow all the saliva that she was producing and coughing up and then with one last shove I withdrew my cock and let her clean up the precum that was leaking out of my well sucked cock.

The two girls were panting and licking their lips, Simon was just looking at me as if he knew what was coming next. I pulled him up off his knees and said, "The girls have shown you their fannies so now its time to show them your cock," and before he had time to say anything I held the waistband of his white jock and pulled it down to his knees to let his cock and balls free, the girls shrieked, Simons cock was hard, a touch bigger than mine so I suppose about seven and a half inches, his cock glan was only partially uncovered but as he flexed his hard cock his foreskin rolled back, what was big were his balls, they were huge, bull size balls hanging there, waxed and full.

"What's wrong with your balls lad?" I asked him.

"Nothing sir, they're always like this," he replied.

"When we've finished here, I going to take you to the college doctor to have them checked out and you know her reputation with lads like you," I told him, his cock jerked again.

"As, no doubt, Simon was the ringleader in this whole thing I'm going to punish him," I said as I picked up the cane, "so to take his mind off of the six hard strokes of the cane that he's going to get across his arse you can open your legs for him and show off those wet cunts of yours can't you girls?"

Jo smiled and said, "Of course sir, if you think it will help."

"It will, but first of all I need to give you something to sit on so it's comfortable for you, stay there," I told them and went out to the room entrance and picked up some lube and butt plugs, they'd been labelled with the girls and Simons name, so I didn't try to overstretch them, even so the plug sizes were impressive, Simons was the biggest.

I came back into the room, "bend over the bench girls, I'm going to have a look at your arseholes so spread your arse cheeks for me" I said.

They did as they were told and I soon had two pink puckers looking at me, they relaxed and clenched their ring pieces, so they looked like they were winking at me. I couldn't resist it and pushed my face between first Jo's and then Liz's arse cheeks and pushed my tongue into their arseholes, they both squealed. I leant back, lubed up the two tapered butt plugs and with one in each hand I tapped the tips of the plugs against their puckers, "just relax your arseholes girls, sir's going to fill your arse up for you," I told them and pushed the plugs into them. The groaned, the plugs were big but not too large, "girls I told you to relax, these plugs are going in whether you like it or not," I said and carried on pushing and with a squeal from Liz the plug popped through her ring piece and into her arse, her ring piece closed up around the neck of the plug holding it in tight and the base of the plug stopped it going in any further.

"Come on Jo, your sisters taken the plug, you don't want her to beat you, do you?" I asked her and slapped the base of the plug that was halfway into her arse hard, she screamed, her hole opened up and sucked the plug in up to the base, "good girls, you're plugged," I told them although I think that they already knew that and slapped the bases of the plugs which caused them both to moan and grunt.

"Now sit down on the bench so the plugs are pushed right in and open your legs wide so I can see your little tight fannies," I told them, they gingerly turned around and sat on the bench with caused more groans as the plugs were pushed right into their arses. They both leant back slightly and parted their thighs, so their slits were on show, both were wet, Liz's cunt was nicely open and dripping but Jo's cunt was still just a closed up slit with a trace of fanny juice glistening on her outer lips. I picked up a pair of their little panties and wiped them along Liz's wet cunt lips, pushing them into her hole to soak up the juices, the pants were soon wet, "Jo open your fanny up for me, hold the lips open," I told her and she used her fingers as hooks, pushing them into her cunt and pulling it open for me, her clit sprung free and I could see her wet fuck hole, I pushed the already wet panties into her getting them even wetter with her cunt juices.

Simon was watching, his cock stiff, leaking and bouncing up and down hoping it was his turn now, I sniffed the soaking wet panties, the smell of the girls juices was beautiful, if only I could bottle it, I'd make a fortune.