My First Visit but Not My Last Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up a chair and said to Simon, "Your turn lad."

"Thank you, sir," he said and moved towards the open cunts in front of him and then groaned as he saw me pick up the cane.

"Bend over the chair, spread your legs and present your arse for punishment," I told Simon.

He assumed the position, bent over at the perfect height, legs spread but made sure that he had a clear view of the girls who were sitting on their butt plugs, their legs open, their wet fannies on show. I stood to one side of him, cane in hand and with the other hand grabbed his huge balls hard, he yelped and tried to stand up.

"Stay in the position," I shouted at him.

"But sir, you're holding my balls, it hurts," he moaned.

"It will hurt even more if you try to pull away while I'm caning you, so you better keep still, hadn't you?" I told him and shoved the juiced-up pair of panties into his mouth to gag him, "see that's not too bad, you get to smell and taste their cunts, girls why don't you try and take Simons mind off what's about to happen to him," and the girls, with a laugh, did.

They leant across to each other and kissed, kissed hard and deep, I could see their tongues disappearing into each other's open mouths before Jo leant down and latched onto one of Liz's hard nipples and sucked on it like she was trying to get milk from it, Liz's licked two of her fingers, found her sisters wet fanny and expertly pushed her wet fingers into her wet but tight hole frigging her sisters off before pulling her fingers out and licking off Jo's juices and then pushing her clean fingers back into Jo's cunt that now seemed to be opening up. Simon groaned through his panty gag.

I'd never spanked anybody before, well a few slaps on an ex-girlfriends arse just in play and I'd certainly never used a cane on anybody's arse, and defiantly not on a man's arse so I wasn't sure how hard to use the cane, Simon had used the riding crop across my arse cheeks and even on my ring piece so I was going to get my own back on him, I laid the cane across his arse and tugged on his balls as if to warn him what was coming, I realised that what I thought was a tattoo of a rampant lion on each of his arse cheeks wasn't a tattoo but was actually a branding, I could see the scar tissue standing out proud and was much darker on his cheeks, fuck I thought, that must have hurt so he'd easily be able to cope with a few strokes of the cane and I lifted it up in the air.

"Watch the girls Simon, her comes number one," I whispered to him, the girls were now fingering and playing with each other's clits, and I bought the cane down with a satisfying swish, hard across Simons arse. Even through the gag in his mouth I could hear the yell from him, and he jerked up, but another yell came from him as I yanked his balls to stop him getting away. The two girls stopped what they were doing to each other's fannies as they heard Simon yell, "carry on girls get your holes ready for use after I've finished with Simon," I said and as they pushed their fingers back into each other's cunts I raised the crop and brought it back done hard across his arse, then as he yelled and before he had time to think I slapped it across his cheeks again which triggered another muffled yell, that was three strokes of the cane.

I let go of Simons huge balls and pulled the pair of panties out of his mouth, he said "Fuck," I grabbed hold of his balls again, held them tight and brought the cane back across his arse hard, this time we could all hear him scream.

"Don't swear in front of the girls, even if they are sluts," I told him, "Two more to go lad, your arse is red," I didn't tell him about the bright red lines that were appearing on his cheeks, but I think he could feel them throbbing.

I lifted the cane up high and with a swish he received another hard swipe, another loud yell, I hope these rooms are sound proofed.

"Last one lad, perhaps this will be a lesson to you in future, although I doubt that you'll learn and you'll soon be in trouble again and I'll have to punish you," I told him, Simon waggled his arse at me as if to let me know he wanted more punishment, so I yanked his balls and he groaned.

"Please Sir, may I have the cane one last time," he groaned, he needed and wanted to be punished, he loved pain.

I rested the cane on his red marked arse, "yes," I said, lifted the cane up high and brought it down hard, harder than before, for the last stroke across his arse cheeks. If I hadn't been holding onto his balls he would have fallen off of the chair, he jerked upwards and I pulled him back down, surprisingly he didn't scream, just sighed, sorry that that was the last stroke of the cane.

"Thank you, sir," he said quietly.

I dropped the cane, his arse cheeks were glowing, I rubbed a hand across his arse and could feel the heat and the marks from the cane already forming. He couldn't see what I was about to do, and I picked up the big butt plug and said, "Spread your legs open wide lad," which he did and I pushed the plug through his ring piece and into his arse stretching him wide until his hole closed up around the neck of the plug, he took the plug easily and just sighed as if he knew that I was in charge. I told him to stand up and go and sit on the bench with Jo and Liz, he managed to stand up and walk, almost bow legged, and squirmed as he sat down pushing the plug deep into his arse.

"Look at you all, all with your arseholes plugged and stretched, you with a hard leaking cock," I pointed at Simon, "and you two with wet and open fannies that need something in them, so you first Liz," I said and sat down on one of the other benches, my cock sticking up proudly, "climb on Liz," she walked across, "facing me so I can get one of those tits in my mouth," she didn't need telling twice and opened her legs wide, positioned herself over my cock with her fanny dripping her juice on it and started to lower herself onto my cock, I was in a hurry so grabbed her waist and pushed herself down so my cock impaled her, she took it making a grunting noise. Before I latched onto her nipples I said, "Fuck yourself on my cock," and as she raised herself off of my cock, I took one of her nipples and sucked it, I had to bite onto it to keep it in my mouth, she moaned and let herself drop down on my cock and her nipple was stretched. I let go and bit her other nipple, again it was stretched as she bounced up and down taking the full length of my cock each time, she was wet, and my cock squelched at it filled her, I could feel her juices running down and coating my balls. I find her clit and rubbed it hard, her breathing sped up and her fanny clenched on my cock, she was close to cumming so I pinched her clit and bit down on her nipple before pushing her off of my cock, she stood there shaking.

She sat down on the bench next to her sister and spread her legs so I could see her open hole and hard clit, her nipples were hard and bright red after I'd chewed on them. I didn't want her juices to go to waste so dropped to my knees and pushed my head between her legs, she smelt so good, and I licked along her wet slit savouring her fanny juice, she grabbed my head and pushed my mouth into her cunt, I licked, sucked, slurped, and probed drinking as much of her cunt juice I could before I pulled back with my face coated in her fluids. She smiled down at me and said, "You want some of my pee?" Oh, fuck yes please I thought so I nodded and she held her fanny lips open so I could see her pee hole, she pulled me forward again and I pushed my lips around her hole and with a grunt she pissed filling my mouth with her hot salty piss, I had to swallow to stop it spilling out as I didn't want to waste a drop but in the end I was full and gurgled, "Stop pissing."

She grunted and cried out, "But sir I need to piss, I need to empty, I can't hold it in, please let me piss," I wasn't a cruel man and there's nothing worse when you need to piss and can't.

I stood up, clicked my fingers at Simon and said, "On your knees Simon," he looked at me as if to say oh fuck but did as he was told, I held his head in front of Liz's wet cunt, she had piss dripping out and she was desperately trying to hold it in so I put her out of her misery and said, "Piss," so she did letting go with a full stream of her golden liquid spraying over Simons face, he opened his mouth letting her piss fill his mouth swallowing as much as he could and as Liz's piss subsided I pushed his head into her fanny so he could suck and lick the last few drips up.

"I should punish you again for that Simon but I'm in a good mood, so I'll let you watch me fuck Jo," I laughed, Simon muttered something under his breath, but I let that go, "come on Jo, bend over, let's get sirs cock in you, spread your legs," I told her, she did, her arsehole was still plugged but I was after her fanny. I slapped her fanny lips with my cock, positioned my cock to find her fuckhole and pushed, sliding into her tight cunt, she pushed back to take it all. She was tight, her cunt was gripping my cock shaft as I pulled all the way out and stood there with my cock twitching, it seem a shame to waste her fanny juices so smiled and said, "Liz and you Simon, come here, on your knees and clean my cock up now," Liz fell to her knees, Simon muttered but did as he was told, they licked along my shaft, cleaned up my balls and used their tongues to lash my cock head, taking it in turns to try and get a taste of my precum, when my cock was clean I pushed them both away and pushed back into Jo's tight fanny, pounding away, hearing her moan before pulling out and letting her sister and Simon work on my cock again before slamming it back into her cunt.

Jo moaned, "So good, fuck me hard, I want to cum," no way was she going to, so I pulled out and heard her moan, Liz and Simon sucked on my cock and I pushed three fingers into Jo's wet, and by now, open fuck hole.

"Let's get your butt plugs out, shall we?" I asked them.

"Thank you, sir, my arsehole is stretched open and sore," Simon said, well he had a surprise coming.

"Bend over the bench and show me your arses," I told them all and Jo, Liz and Simon lined up and bent over, "just relax your arsehole for me Jo," and I held the base of the plug and pulled it out, like her cunt her arsehole was tight and didn't want to let go of the plug but with a bit of waggling her ring piece gave up the fight and with a plopping sound the plug came out. Her arsehole was open and pink, I could see through her pucker into her arse that was nicely lubed up.

"Open your mouth Jo, here's something to suck on, clean it up," and before she had time to say anything I pushed the plug, fresh from her arse into her mouth and then positioned my cock at the open entrance to her arse and pushed my cock in, there was a muffled groan and I fucked her arse hard, banging against her arse cheeks, pushing so she took the full length, her arsehole was looser than her cunt anyway, I got into a rhythm and Jo pushed back against me to take my cock, I had more holes to use so pulled out and moved onto her sister Liz.

"Same for you Liz?" I asked, Liz just waggled her arse at me, so I took that as a yes and pulled the plug out of her arsehole, her ring piece gave up easily and she opened her mouth waiting for the plug. Her hole was wide open and ready for my cock, so I shoved my cock into her arse and as she yelped, I pushed the butt plug into her mouth, that shut her up. Like her sister I fucked her hard just using her arsehole like a man should, it was just a hole to take my cock and with every thrust of my cock she thrust back, she needed a good hard arse fucking and she got it.

I pulled out, my cock was red and throbbing, I knew that I needed to unload soon but not yet, Simon was still plugged so I suppose I should let his arsehole relax and close up.

"OK Simon, lets get this plug out," I said.

"Thank you, sir, my arse and arsehole is stinging," he moaned, it was about to sting even more, I grabbed hole of the base of the big plug and wiggled it, his arse pucker was clamped firmly around the neck of the plug.

"Relax lad otherwise we'll never get it out of your hole," I said, I could see his arse muscles flexing as if trying to open up his pucker. There was only one way to get it out, I picked up the cane and before he realised what I was about to do I slashed it across his arse. He screamed loudly, his arsehole relaxed, and his arse muscles pushed the plug out, firing it across the room so it bounced on the floor.

"Fucking hell sir, I'll never be able to walk properly again," Simon panted.

"Well at least you won't have to suck your plug clean," I laughed, "show me your hole," I told him. He bent back over, his hole was open, bright red, coated with lube, I could see right inside him, he certainly wouldn't feel my cock in there now if I put it in him, his arsehole was gaping so I wondered how much of my fist I could get into him but maybe that was for another time but he still had his uses, "I need to spunk up so on your knees girls, open your mouths, its feeding time from sir," I said.

The girls were on their knees in front of my hard cock, Simon stood by the side of me and starting wanking his cock, I looked at him and said, "What are you doing lad?"

"I'm going to come over the girls sir, that's what they need," Simon said.

"Leave your cock alone, they need spunk but not from you. Make yourself useful and wank me off, your balls can stay full as a punishment," I told him with a smile on my face.

He muttered something under his breath, "do you want the cane again?" I asked him, he shook his head, " wank me off then." This time he didn't say anything but held my cock shaft and did as he was told. As he was a man he knew how to wank, not like some women who held your cock so hard as if they were trying to choke it or rubbed it so hard as if they were trying to wear it away or, even worse, puled the foreskin back so far like they were trying to unpeel it like a banana. He slid his hand gently up and down the shaft of my cock, rubbing his hand across my cockhead using his thumb to stimulate my frenulum before fisting his hand around my cock and wanking me quickly, it wasn't long before I just managed to say, "Going to cum," and I did, spectacularly shooting my first shot of spunk out of my piss slit.

Simon knew what to do and aimed it at Jo's face, she had her mouth open and tongue out ready to receive my load, I shot straight into her mouth, followed by another shot over her face. I tried to hold back, squeezing my arse muscles to stop the next shot, my cock swelled up and Simon knew what that meant and aimed my cock at Liz, mouth open ready, so I grunted and shot another two loads in her mouth followed by another spray over her face. Surprisingly I still had more in my balls to empty and Simon wanked my cock again and another two shots erupted covering the girls in more of my spunk.

"Enough, I'm empty," I said and slapped Simons hand away. He stood there and grabbed hold of his hard cock and started wanking, aiming his cock at the girls faces, I shouted out, "Stop wanking lad, you don't get to spunk today, that can be part of your punishment, blue balls," I was enjoying getting my own back on him.

He knew that he had to do what he was told to do, I was the client and unless he used his safe word I could beat him if he didn't obey me, "but you can clean me up, get down on my cock lad," I told him with a smile on my face, Simon bent over and took my dripping cock in his mouth, licked my cockhead clean before licking my cock shaft and then swabbing my balls that were covered in my cum that had run down the shaft, he stood up, looked at me straight in the face and licked his lips.

I looked around, Simon was eating my cum and the two girls were covered in my cum. This was only my second visit to The Club, but I'd never pumped so much cum out of my balls as I had since discovering this place, I'd always been able to manage a decent sized load but now I was shooting further, harder and a huge amount of spunk. I sat down on the bench and said, "Enough."

The door opened and the security man walked in and looked at me sitting there, Simon on his knees in front of me and his daughters faces covered in spunk that was now dripping off them, "looks like you had a good time sir," he said smiling.

"I did, just what I wanted. Not so sure that he did," I said pointing to Simon, " I haven't let him cum and I think his balls are about to explode," Simon moaned and nodded.

"Don't worry about that sir, we have a male milking session set up for later for a stud to get his spunk beaten out of him and Doctor Moore wants Simon to make the numbers up and get his load milked out of him, rather him than me though, the two women in charge of the milking can be nasty with it," the security man said, Simon moaned again. "How about my daughters? looks like you enjoyed their holes and their piss." he asked.

"They were great, did everything I asked them to do, they haven't climaxed yet though," I told their father.

"If you don't mind then how about I take care of them otherwise they'll only moan about it when we get home, I'll get somebody to come and take Simon away and then daddy will sort out his girls," he said and unclipped a small phone from the waist band of his red jockstrap, talked into it and while we waited Jo and Liz licked my spunk off of each other's faces, within a few minutes a security women and a nurse walked in.

The nurse told Simon to stand up and bend over, she looked at me and said, "Just going to inspect your handywork Sir," Simon yelped as she slapped his well spanked arse, "nice work sir, half a dozen good welts from the cane forming, going to sting tomorrow, I understand you were getting your own back after he used the riding crop on your arse," I nodded. "Just going to give him a shot of painkiller," and she pulled out a hypodermic syringe from her pocket, "just so you feel it I'll inject it into one of the cane marks."

Simon said, "Bitch," and then yelped as she pushed the needle all the way into his arse cheek up to the base of the syringe, I reckon he felt that.

The security man said, "What do you say Simon?"

Simon looked at me, smiled and said, "Thank you sir, I hope that I satisfied you," I nodded as Simon was lead out for his next session.

"Now then, lets sort you girls out, did you have a good time?" he asked his daughters.

"Oh daddy, we had a great time," said Jo, "I had cock in my mouth, in my fanny and in my arse and Liz pissed in sirs mouth."

"I did daddy, but we haven't cum yet and I need to cum," Liz moaned.

"Well daddy's going to help his girls out, you know what to do, lay back and open your legs wide so daddy can check out your fannies," they knew what to do and opened their legs wide to show off their fucked holes. There cunts were well lubricated, and he pushed three fingers on each hand into his daughters cunts and curled them upwards so he could get right inside them and find their spot, there was a grateful sigh from the girls as he started to push his fingers in and out of his daughters, faster and faster, every so often he'd use his thumb to rub their clits.

I could hear the slapping and squishing noises coming from their fannies as they got wetter and wetter, and their father pushed his fingers in and out. Jo had her eyes half closed and was moaning gently, Liz was pushing her cunt onto her fathers fingers. "Look at me both of you, watch your daddy working on your wet fanny, watch your daddy bring his daughters off," he demanded.

Jo opened her eyes, panted, and managed to say, "Going to cum daddy."

"Good girl, cum for your daddy," he said as he continued to frig her off, I was hard again watching the scene unfold in front of me.

With a grunt and a moan Jo's climax hit her as her father carried on working on her hole, she bucked on her father's fingers, she grabbed hold of his wrist to try and stop him fingering her spasming cunt but her carried on working on her, the moans changed to squeals as another climax hit her as her father rubbed her clit hard before her legs spread wide open and she pushed onto her fathers fingers to milk the last shuddering mini orgasm out of her.