My First Visit but Not My Last Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a good one Jo," her father told her, and he pulled his fingers out of her, they were wet and covered in his daughters juices, her tight cunt was now open and dripping fanny juice out onto the floor. He turned to his other daughter and said, "Your turn now Liz," and plunged his fingers in and out of her wet hole, I knew that Liz's fanny was looser than her sister and obviously her dad did as well as he pushed another of his fingers into her, a four-finger wank.

He really finger fucked her hard, slamming his fingers in and out while rubbing his daughters clit hard and said, "She's going to cum, she's spasming on my fingers," and with a scream and a shout her fanny erupted, her fathers fingers were acting as a plug in her cunt and as he pulled them out she sprayed a mix of juices and piss out of her cunt spraying it across the floor, squirt after squirt as she climaxed again and again as her father pinched her clit.

With a last small trickle she slammed her legs shut, her father said, "Good girls, all done now," he looked at me and said, "If you'd like to clean them up, please go-ahead sir," of course I wanted to and dropped down between Jo's wide-open legs, licking and slurping on her wet open fanny, enjoying the remains of her climax juices. When I couldn't taste anymore, I moved across to her sister, her father grabbed hold of her ankles and forced her legs open so I could get my head into her fanny.

Liz was still very wet, her cunt juices were still leaking out, I could taste the mixture of her juices and her piss, a heady mixture so I happily did my duty and cleaned her up giving her a little nip with my teeth on her hard clit to say thank you.

I stood up, my face wet with their juice, their father handed me a dressing gown to cover my hard cock that soon stuck out through the front, I didn't care as it seemed the norm to walk around The Club with a cock or cunt on show. "I'll take you to the shower room, the nurse will check you over," another nurse walked in and he turned to his daughters who seemed to be in a bit of a post orgasmic haze and said to them, "Mum, sorry the nurse, is here to check out your holes for you girls, well done, I'll give you a reward when we all get home."

The girls replied, "Thank you daddy."

I watched and the nurse said, "Lets get those holes checked out, turn over girls, arses in the air, I want to finger your arseholes first so I can see how loose they are," the security man coughed, and we walked out of the room to the shower room.

As we walked down the corridor I had to ask, "Do all your family fuck together?"

"As I said sir, we're a very close family, I've always taught my daughters and now my son that family comes first so as soon as they were old enough, I introduced them to their fathers cock and now that my son is old enough, he'll be introduced to his mother's fanny and probably my cock as well," he said without any hint of embarrassment.

"What about that?" I asked pointing at his hard cock that was bulging out of his jockstrap.

"Oh, that will have to wait until I get home, not allowed to use it or empty my balls unless a client askes for it or the doctor says I can, if you want it sir, you're more than welcome to suck on it, take it up your arse or just wank the spunk out of me," he said with a big smile on his face.

I quickly answered, "Don't think I'm ready for that yet, maybe the other way around one day perhaps."

"You just have to ask sir, I'll be back after you've showered," he said and left me to it. I had a quick shower, the nurse came in and checked me over, I was getting used to having to bend over and have a finger in my arse, my balls checked and pulled, my cock fingered, foreskin pulled back, my cockhead squeezed and even my piss slit lips pulled open. Once she was happy the security bloke came in, I pulled on a jockstrap so if I got hard at least I had made an attempt to keep it under control and a dressing gown and we headed to the spa.

The pool area was quiet quite, just a young couple laying there, his cock was being sucked off by a much older women and the younger women was working on a much older man's cock, taking the full length easily down her throat, I wasn't sure who were the clients and who were the sex workers. As I sat down a young lad (18+) dressed only in a short apron came to take my order. He was tall, blonde with a designer cut and a defined body, mind you like most lads of his age, I know I was the same, you could eat and drink whatever you wanted, never bother with any serious exercise, and still have a designer body. He had those shy lost lad looks, I'm sure that the older ladies loved him and wanted to treat him as their grandson around here.

"Can I get you a drink or something to eat sir?" he asked.

"I'll have a beer and a club sandwich please," I realised I was starving after all that fucking earlier on.

Before he walked away the security man said, "Sorry, I should have introduced him, this is my son I've been telling you about."

The lad looked at his dad as if to say, "Oh for fucks sake dad, just keep your mouth shut."

The security man carried on and said, "I wondered if you'd be interested in joining us in about ten day's time for a special event that Doctor Moore has organised?"

"What's that? I'm sure if it's at The Club it will be worth coming to" I asked.

"Our family are going to put on a show and my son here is going to lose his virginity," the security man said, now that sounded interesting, I hoped that it was better than when I lost mine, a few minutes fumbling with a girls knickers, couldn't get the condom on and after two thrusts in her fanny I shot my load.

"Dad, I'm not a virgin," the lad moaned.

"Wanking doesn't count, if it did, you'd be a super stud," the father laughed, I knew what he meant, at the lads age I was wanking at least three times a day.

The security man continued, "The doctor is going to give him a hormone shot a few days before and then lock his cock in a chastity cage so he won't be able to wank and waste his cum, that procedure will all be streamed for the members that want to watch it, should be interesting as Doctor Moore can be quite dominant with his patients. On the day his sisters, you've already fucked them, will be secured in breeding crushes like you see cows put in to be bred by a bull. There fannies and arseholes will be accessible for use, this lad here," pointing as his son who was looking worried, "will be lead in on a halter and blindfolded, he'll be allowed to sniff and lick his sisters holes before being released out of chastity and mount his sisters, My wife, the nurse, will be there to assist her son getting his cock in a fanny or arsehole and I'll be there to encourage him, using a riding crop or a shock probe. All those hormones inside of him should mean multiple cum shots and he'll quickly recover to be able to mount his sisters again. What do you think, would you be interested in attending to watch a bit of family breeding?"

"Count me in, defiantly want to see this stud using his sisters," I said, my cock was already starting to get hard at the thought of the sex show.

"But dad, you didn't tell me about this," the son moaned.

"And of course, you'll fuck your mother and, if you're very good and put on a good show you'll be strapped in the breeding crush and I'm going to mount you and take my sons anal virginity," the father said, now that was serious father and son bonding.

"Dad, you can't," the son moaned.

"I bloody well can and will son," the father told his son.

"A few other new members, Mr. Moss, who you know, and his wife and son will also be there, it's a way of breaking the ice, so I'm sure that there will be plenty of cunts, cocks and arseholes available for use after the main event. Oh, there will be a surcharge on your membership fee for this," the security man said.

I didn't hesitate and said, "Sold, count me in, I'll look forward to it, but is your son up to it?"

"Oh, trust me sir, after a week of hormone shots and having his cock locked up, he'll fuck anything after he's released, he's got the equipment and he just needs to learn how to use it," he laughed, "show sir your cock son."

"Dad," the son moaned and hesitated.

"I stepped in and said, "Do as your told, show me your cock," I was a member of The Club and a client so he knew that he had to and he slowly lifted up his apron to expose his cock, "fuck," I said, "he's defiantly equipped for the job," this lad was huge, his uncut cock was just hanging there, it was still soft and must have been twice the size of my cock when I was soft, "impressive," I said, "Now get it hard," I was enjoying humiliating him.

"You heard him son, get your cock hard, either you wank it or I'll do it for you," said his father.

The lad grabbed hold of his cock and looked straight at me as he started to wank, stroking his shaft as the blood pumped into it, making it swell and get hard, his foreskin slid back naturally to expose the head of his cock, he carried on wanking and his cock stuck up in the air at an angle of about sixty degrees to his six pack. His cock was impressively big, just over ten inches long and maybe three inches thick, that was going to wreck some holes.

"You're going to be very popular with that between your legs working here when the word gets around lad," I told him.

"I'm not that big," said his dad, "don't know where he gets that cock from? OK son you can go and get the drinks and food now."

The poor humiliated lad let go of his cock and let his apron fall down, it just emphasised his cock sticking out in front of him as he walked off with his cock sticking out in front of him leading the way.

I called him back and asked, " Are you OK with what's going to happen to you lad?"

He looked at me and then at his father, smiled and nodded his head, "of course sir, it's my rite of passage."

His father said, "With a bit of training he'll get the hang of sex work. When you're ready sir, a crack and sack wax has been arranged for you and then Mister Moss wondered if you'd like to join him for dinner in the restaurant, his son Jake, who you've met I understand, is being milked later on, Simon will be there as well so you might get some ideas for a future visit from watching."

"Sounds like a great Friday evening, if you could tell Aaron I'd love to see the spunk get beaten out of his son and Simon and then dinner would be a perfect end to the evening please," I asked the security man.

"Of course, sir, and when you're ready I'll be on call to drive you home," he replied.

I was going to have to have Friday off from work on a regular basis, cheers, my beer had arrived.