My First Week in Korea

Story Info
A Thai bar girl's first week in Korea.
2.4k words
4.16
5.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: Over the next little while I am going to share some stories told to me by a girl I met in 2017 at a bar in Koh Pha-ngan, an island in the Gulf of Thailand just north of Koh Samui. Koh Pha-ngan is famous for its Full Moon Party with attracts upwards of 20,000 party-goers, sometimes more, every month. I met her in a bar on the outskirts of Thongsala, persuaded her to leave the bar and travel Thailand with me from Surat Thani to Hua Hin and on to Chiang Mai. In that time, I got her to share some of her stories.

The week after I met her, she got a text from a Thai friend who was working at a massage parlor somewhere in Korea. Her friend wanted her to join her. She said the money was very good; much better than in Thailand. I was skeptical, so I told her to ask her friend what was involved. The friend said there was no sex, just massage. I had strong doubts. According to the Korean government, some 50,000 Thai women are believed to be working in massage parlors, many of them fronts for prostitution. The story of a Korean man arrested in Bangkok in 2017 illustrates the pattern. promised women jobs as masseuses in South Korea, but upon their arrival they were instead forced into sex work by pimps who seized their passports and blocked any attempts at escape. I discovered that for many Korean men, a trip to the massage shop is a part of life. According to some studies, more than half of Korean men visit these establishments at least once per month. I shared with her a study that found that 45 percent of men in their 30s and 47 percent in their 40s did not consider sex-for-money deals as adultery, and that Korean couples have the second-least sex in the world, the survey found. Simply put, Korean men, married and unmarried, go to prostitutes, and especially 'massage shops', to get the sex that they're not getting in everyday life. There is a culture of men paying a prostitute in order to lose their virginity. I also discovered that in Korea, the predominant male view is that it is the woman's responsibility to take care of protection, and that most Korean men prefer to have sex without a condom. I cautioned my friend of all this, but she was insistent, and I wanted to be supportive, so I helped her buy a ticket to Seoul. This is the story of her first week there...

I arrived at Incheon International at around 3 in the afternoon. I had never before travelled outside of Thailand, and I spoke no Korean. In fact, I had never been on a plane before. The journey from Phetchabun to Suvarnabhum International in Bangkok was itself a long journey of 7 hours by minibus, followed by another 6 hours in the air. I was met in the airport by a Korean man who spoke some Thai. He instructed me to follow him. We drove for about an hour, passing through some built-up areas and some countryside. I had no idea where I was. The man said little, other than that he was taking me to be interviewed by the owner of a massage shop, who would decide whether he wanted me to work for him or not. I was told to cooperate, to obey, or things could go badly. I asked if my friend who persuaded me to come to Korea, would be there. He said no.

When we arrived at the shop, located down a small alley way, the driver escorted me inside. There were a few other girls there, seated on rundown sofas, all dressed scantily. Some appeared to be Thai, others were Vietnamese I think. The driver said a few words to the owner in Korean, and then left. By then it was around 6 pm. The owner, who spoke a little Thai, offered me some tea. It tasted strange, but he insisted that I drink it. I later learned that it was laced with ketamine. The effect was immediate; a feeling of overwhelming relaxation, almost like I was floating. The owner then told me to follow him. He was about 50 years old and overweight, but reasonably handsome. He took me to one of the private massage rooms. Once inside, he closed the door and started undressing me. I felt powerless to stop him.

When I was naked, he inspected me. He gave no sign of approval or disapproval. To him, this was business, not pleasure. He handed me a tube of KY jelly and signaled that I should lubricate myself. I hadn't expected this, but I didn't know what else to do, so I obeyed. He then fished out his phone and started taking pictures. He said this was for the shop's website. He had me strike various poses, on my back or on my knees, mostly with my legs open, Sometimes he would take a picture with a finger inserted into me. Sometimes he would get me to insert a finger into myself. My pussy was glistening thanks to effects of the KY jelly and my own growing arousal. I felt powerless to resist.

He then removed his clothes, lay down on the massage and motioned for me to give him a hand job. I did as I was told, and he began to grow hard. The picture taking continued. He then indicated that I was to give him a blow job. Disoriented and not knowing what else to do, I complied, and as his cock slid in and out of my mouth, I felt him grow even harder.

Then he commanded me to get onto the bed and spread my legs. I did so. He put his phone on a stand and set it to video. He proceeded to play with my wet and wiling pussy. Despite the shock of all this, I felt my breath becoming ragged, my hips beginning to respond. I heard myself involuntarily utter 'Yes, yes...' a few times. My arousal seemed to please him. He then climbed on top of me in the missionary position. He wasted no time positioning his cock at the entrance to my pussy and entering me. He did so without a condom. Korean men seldom use condoms. He slipped inside me easily and buried himself to the hilt on the first stroke. I gasped for air. There was no romance to what he was doing. He was just road-testing me as a potential service provider. It was all business. He fucked me steadily for about 10 minutes, and despite my shock, I felt excitement build up inside me. Again, I heard myself uttering 'Yes, yes...' and again I sensed that my eagerness pleased him. This went on, with me becoming more and more excited, until he released his load inside me. He then climbed off me and indicated that that I was to clean his dick with my mouth. Once that was done, he proceeded to take photos of my cum-soaked pussy. He said I did good.

I motioned to my clothes, wondering if I should get dressed. He shook his head no. Instead, he passed me a towel and told me to clean up my pussy. Then he opened the door and called down the hall. Someone returned with a skimpy outfit like what I had seen the other girls wearing. He signaled that I was to put that on. The outfit consisted of a see-through top, panties, and a pair of high heels that didn't fit very well. One of the other Thai girls then came into the room with a make-up kit, helping me apply it in the style of the shop. Her eyes were heavily made up. She looked so slutty, and soon so did I. She then passed me the KY lubricant and told me to apply it. The owner then returned, looked me over, indicated his approval and gave me more tea to drink. The effect was immediate. I was relaxed and without a will of my own. The two of them then left the room.

It wasn't long before another man entered the room. It seemed he was a customer. Was I already being put to work? What I didn't know at the time was that customers in Korea who frequent establishments like this pay extra -- quite a lot extra - to be the first to have sex with a girl fresh off the plane from Thailand. This man was young, I'd have guessed in his mid-thirties and good-looking, but quite inexperienced. He began by inspecting me, saying things in Korean that I didn't understand. Then he began kissing me. Fearing what the owner might do if I disappointed my first customer, I responded. His hands were soon under my top, cupping my breasts and playing with my nipples. Again, I felt my body responding. Soon enough, my top was off and so were my panties. He motioned my legs apart and started fingering me. He wasn't skillful, but he soon had me on the boil. I felt my legs go weak, and I heard myself moaning.

He took this as a signal to pick me up and sit me on the edge of the bed, legs apart, ready for what was to come next. He shucked off his clothes. His prick was already stiff and, without waiting another instant, he plowed his full length into my very wet pussy. I heard myself grunt. Then he grabbed my hips and thrust into me again and again and again. He was rough and very excited. Just as I was starting to get into the rhythm of things, I felt him release himself into me. He then grabbed my hips and pressed his shaft deep inside me so that none of his seed might escape. He remained that way for a while. Then I felt his cock slowly soften until at last it slipped out. With that, he gathered his clothes and departed. Within the space of perhaps an hour minutes, I had been fucked raw by two Koreans whose names I didn't know.

A few minutes later, the owner returned with another one of the Thai girls. I was led to a shower. I asked her what was going to happen next. "You work", she said. Once I was cleaned up, I was led to the front of the shop where I sat with the other girls, on display for the customers. I was chosen four more times that night. Each time it was a quick and predictable affair: a hand job, followed by a blow job, then they'd play with my tits and finger my pussy to get me wet, and then they'd be inside me... and always without a condom, Korean-style. The fourth one that night was young. The owner came in and told me he was a virgin, that he had paid extra, and that I had to treat him right. He was sweet, but he really had no idea what he was doing. I did my best to guide him along and make it a good experience. He got very excited when I started with the blow job, coming quickly, releasing his seed into my mouth. He was very embarrassed, but I reassured him that this was normal. After a short while, he regained his strength and proceeded to fuck me. Again, he didn't last long.

What I came to understand was that in Korea, sex was traditionally sold in these shops in 30 minute chunks. It's an on-the-clock affair, so the men typically don't waste time. They get right down to business. What I also came to understand was that a girl like me, fresh off the plane, was a featured product, carrying with it a premium price, one that these men seemed willing to pay... and this didn't sit well with the other girls because my presence was stealing customers away from them.

The last customer of the night had his way with me at about 3 am or so. Between the long flight from Thailand to Korea that morning, the drive to this small Korean town in the middle of nowhere, and getting fucked without any protection by six Koreans, I was so exhausted by the time the last of them left that I fell asleep where he left me, laying on the table in the massage room, his cum, intermingled with the cum of the others, oozing from my pussy.

The next day, the driver returned at around noon, and I was bundled off to another shop where the process was essentially repeated. Another day, another shop. What I later learned was that this pattern was typical for new girls. It was a racket. Someone like my friend would earn a commission from persuading someone like me to come to Korea to work. Assurances would be made that no sex work was involved. On arrival, girls like me would be picked up at the airport and taken first to one shop, and then another the next day, and then another, to be offered as seemingly fresh meat to sex-starved Korean men. In my case, I was shopped around to five different shops my first week in Korea. In each shop I was put on display and fucked by five, six or seven men.

Just a few short months ago I couldn't have imagined that I might be in such a situation. Back home in Phetchabun, I was an unremarkable farm girl barely able to support my family. Then came my time at the bar in Koh Phangnam, and now I was here in Korea. I was a thirty-something petite little brown-skinned mother of three being made available to an unending string of sex-starved Korean men. To them, I wasn't the unremarkable farm girl from Phetchabun. I was an exotic Thai MILF who would seemingly deny them nothing.

At each shop I got to talk to other Thai girls who had been similarly tricked into coming to Korea, and I learned how vulnerable we were. There were some girls who didn't cooperate, and they disappeared. The police offered no protection; they were part of the racket. As I saw on many occasions, police officers would come into the shop, gather up their 'tea money' and then take a girl of their choosing into a back room. Thai girls like me were working illegally in the country. We didn't know the customs. We didn't know the language. The shop owners took our passports and tightly supervised us, letting only those they trusted to venture out of the shop. We were like prisoners. For us there was no protection...