My First Year in Prison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was panicking. There was no doubt now, this was not standard procedure at all. I was getting abused. I needed to find a way out.

I did nothing. Several seconds passed.

"Now, I can be generous with obedient Inmates. I want to show that to you." He said, keeping a devilish smile on his face.

Stupid bald man, I thought. But I remained silent.

He looked for something in his right pocket. I glanced at it. I realized that he was hard under his pants. A huge bulge was undoubtfully visible. He got a few coins out of his pocket, I did not expect that.

"Here you go, Inmate Braxton, for your obedience. Before we take you in, you got to make one last phone call."

I did not want to take his money or this phone call. I knew that it would only mean I would owe this asshole.

But Falcon did not leave me any choice, he forcefully grabbed my right arm and put the coins in my hand.

"I'm not usually that generous, don't waste it."

He held my hand tight. He was so close to me. Again, I felt his bad breath on my neck.

We got out of the room and I was shown a few phone booths right near the facility entrance, in a space usually occupied by visitors. Everything was so old school, it felt like we had gone 30 years in the past.

Falcon was looking at me from afar.

After a few minutes of hesitation, I did use the coins. I did make the phone-call. I was fighting back my tears.

To this day, I still have no idea why I chose to call him of all people. I had memorized his phone number years ago but we had not really talked in years.

I did not want to break down hearing from Ryan or Griffin. I certainly did not want to call my parents. I could have called Janice.

I called him.

"Hello?... Hi?... Who's this? I've just had a message this was coming from the Correctional Centre of South California, is this a joke?"

"Hi Austin... It's not a joke... It's me... Tyler."

***************************************

Notes from the Author:

I promised you a sequel for My First Year in College and here it is! I have been thinking about how Tyler would react if he were sentenced to prison for a while now, and after College, I think it gives me the perfect opportunity to explore another traditional gay erotic trope! I did not want to do a second year in College as I think things would have gotten repetitive but I did want to continue to write as Tyler.

If you liked My First Year in College, you will find a lot of similarities in the tone of this story, and besides Tyler, you will get to see old characters come back. But this story is set years later in a whole new setting so do not expect a Tyler/Austin centric, there will be a bunch of new characters and storylines. Hope you're ready for a story filled with drama, sarcastic humour, a bit of love, and a lot of kinky scenes!

Sharing your comments here or sending me private feedbacks is always great motivation to keep posting.

12