My First Year in Prison Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, I looked at him, ready to snap back, to resist, to confront him, but his huge uncut dick, right above my face threw me off. He was no longer masturbating but his cock was throbbing, already leaking precum. A drop fell on my face.

Instinctively, I licked.

I should have fought back. But I licked his cum on my face. He had won.

"You know what to massage next." He said in a neutral tone, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Yes, Sir." I replied, feeling a bit dizzy.

What was going on in my own mind? I saw this big dripping cock a few inches away from me and my natural instinct kicked in. I needed to feed myself. This looked too delicious.

I first licked the dickhead. Kissed it. I did it with care, really slowly. He moaned immediately above me.

He grabbed my hair, he guided me below to his shaft, then right on his balls which were also out of his fly, I swallowed them in one go. What was I thinking, the balls of the prison's warden in my mouth? My mind was probably blank.

I moved on to his dick when I was permitted to, licked it off and finally started to suck him. Deen was grunting over me. His precum felt salty in my mouth. I spat some back on his shaft to lube it before pumping his dick in my mouth. I tried to swallow deep. He knew that I was gay, no need to pretend like I was not a pro at this.

At some point, he pushed his hand against the back of my head, forcing me to go deeper. I choked, I gagged but he kept on pushing, until finally, I was free. It felt like gallons of saliva had been expelled from my mouth onto my tank top and the warden's pants.

He slapped me.

"You, dirty boy."

I was a dirty boy. I had made a mess.

He grabbed me by the hair again and I went back on his shaft. This was not ok, but still, I was hard. Fuck me and my perverted mind!

Was I cheating on Griffin, swallowing this delicious cock? It's not like I had a choice, right?

I went back on the warden's cock, he was holding my head with his hand, now face fucking me. I tried to do a proper job but this was a lot, even for me. I got used to Griffin and he was not that rough.

"Sir, let me do this for you." I managed to say between two intense gagging sessions. So much saliva was dripping on my chin.

He consented to let go of me.

I grabbed his thighs, he was still wearing his pants which was a bit disappointing for me as I loved big hairy legs, and I went far down his dick, performing a deepthroat like he probably never had before. His dick was bigger than Griffin's but I had my fair share of fat cocks before meeting my fiancé. I thought of Austin, I knew what to do.

Finally, my nose touched the base of his shaft and his pubes and I felt him shaking.

"Fuck, fuck, you're good at this, bitch"

I was good at this, indeed.

I licked the spit dripping from my mouth and locked eyes with him. At that precise moment, I had taken the power. It did not last more than a few seconds but it still felt amazing.

"Open your mouth." The warden said in a whistle, barely able to stop himself from ejaculating.

I obliged, seconds before being sprayed with several volleys of warm thick cum. He had a huge orgasm, covering my face and filling my mouth and throat.

"DON'T SWALLOW!" He barked. "NO MATTER WHAT, KEEP THAT ALPHA CUM IN YOUR MOUTH."

The power had shifted back, of course, the warden was the boss. I was really coming back to earth and confused at this point, not really sure of what had just happened. All I knew that I had ounces of fresh cum in my mouth.

"Show me." He commanded.

I opened my mouth, gargling with cum. He smiled savagely.

"You're a mess."

I nodded yes. I could not talk without spitting back the cum.

"Go out now."

Like this? Was he serious!? Of course, he was.

"I said: go out! Falcon is waiting for you behind the door; he will have to make sure that your debt has been collected. You will open your mouth to him."

I was drenched in spit, sweat and cum. I could not go outside like this. What if the others inmates saw me? I even had sperm in my hair!

But he did no leave me any choice. As he was zipping back his pants, Deen repeated:

"GO, NOW."

I stoop up, trembling, I made my best effort not to swallow or swipe up my face and I opened the door, terrified that someone would see me. But there was only Falcon behind it, mindlessly scrolling through his phone. He stopped when he saw me.

"Well, well, well." He spoke. "Open!"

I knew what he meant, I opened my mouth and showed him the warden's cum still inside of it, still warm. Years later, I vividly remember the salty taste and the weird sensation of having my mouth flooded with his semen. I would never forget about warden Deen.

Falcon took a drop of cum sliding down my neck and sniffed it weirdly.

"I thought he would go for your ass." He said, shrugging his shoulders. "He must like fags' mouths best."

I was standing there awkwardly, my mouth semi opened.

"You can swallow now, boy. I know you want to enjoy it as much as possible but you have to go to dinner."

I swallowed. I almost choked but it went through my throat, right to my stomach.

"I hope your breath and face won't smell like cum too much, the other inmates might get the wrong idea."

Falcon smiled like a maniac. Fucking bald prick! I looked at my shirt covered with jizz, this would be hard to explain...

[TO BE CONTINUED]

*********************

I hope you enjoyed this new chapter, guys! As always, I do appreciate your feedbacks (private or via comments). Where do you see this story going in the next few chapters?

12