My First Year in Prison Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep it inside of you." He ordered. "I want my cum in you when you sit in that office this afternoon."

My ass clenched a little. I felt dizzy. I heard his zipper. He was putting his dick back in his pants.

"Visibly, I am not your only visitor." He said as I was putting back my pants. Indeed, he was not.

"What do you mean?"

"Your ass has been fucked, not so long ago. I could tell."

"Were you thinking we were exclusive?"

I could not resist to be sarcastic. He actually smiled. What was the point of pretending anyway? We had lied all of our cards on the table.

"Oh no, I've always known one cock would never be enough for you. I assume your reunion with Will Torres went ok, then?"

I swallowed my saliva. This direct reference to Will was not good. He could know that I was being fucked but he could not know it was by Will.

"I was surprised he was here." I replied, trying to remain neutral.

"Why?"

"I don't know... I thought because of our history, the prison would..."

"You're unbelievable, Braxton! You really think the entire prison system revolves around you! Gosh, you think the administration cares that your boyfriend has been sent in the same prison as you?"

He grabbed my ass. Again, I felt dumb.

"No, of course not."

"Although, I must say, I thought it was funny too when I saw our newest transfer was your ex- boyfriend."

"Funny... Maybe not the word I would choose."

"Well, I guess it's all a question of point of view."

I was done dressing up. My ass was hurting a bit.

"May I go?"

"Sure, I'll finish up with the letter. I'll do a whole thing about your dream of becoming a writer, maybe that will move the judge... I have an idea, why don't you consider erotic writing as a job? Or even better, erotic acting?"

"Maybe..."

I got out of the office, not really knowing if the warden was actually going to help me. Falcon was still waiting in front of the door. How many hours of his life had he waited there while the warden was fucking inmates? I wondered.

In the end, Deen did help me.

His recommendation letter was good, at least, it was enough. Later that day, I was conducted to a small hearing. It was in an office situated in a part of the prison that I had never been to before; the warden was there as well as the sentencing judge who would decide of my fate. A lawyer had been appointed for me. Both the judge and the lawyer were women.

The whole thing was done in less than five minutes. The warden confirmed I was a good candidate for early release and "my" lawyer insisted on my education background, she thought I was a dentist though, she had not read my files closely enough. Nonetheless, the judge who needed to make some space in the overcrowded California judicial system accepted to reduce the length of my sentence.

From this point on, I had only four more months to go! It was a victory, but a bitter one, I could still feel the cum of the warden in my ass.

The other convicts were not surprised. Pope and Fernando told me later: "Bro, you're white and educated, of course, they'll get you out of here." Tears came up my eyes. I did not what to say to them.

I had no actual job plan, no place to stay after prison, but I had been set free, partly because I had let the warden of the prison fuck me, and probably partly because I was white. This system was rotten inside and out. Needless to say, I had a lot of trouble sleeping that night and not only because my ass was still recovering from the pounding it had received.

The young Trevor was snoring too now. He seemed more relax, I hoped that he was not taking anything to help with his nerves...

The next day, in the communal showers, a very naked Kurtis came to me. I was very surprised, and not only because his dick seemed half hard and he was very casual about it. It was really massive, maybe it was better that I was not taking it up my ass, I thought. I could probably not be sitting for a full week!

We had barely acknowledged each other in weeks.

"I heard about your hearing. That's good news." He just said, picking up a towel.

I remembered how miserable he was when he went through his own hearing and the answer was no. That was so unfair, probably he had refused to suck Deen's cock.

"Thank you. I hope you can get another chance soon."

"I made my peace with that; I'll be doing my full time here." He wrapped the towel around his waist. Again, the way he was handling things was commendable.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry about everything actually."

He got teary eyes. That was a surprise. I was not too sure what we were talking about anymore.

"That's just how it is." He spoke.

"You deserve to get out of here."

"Maybe..."

"By the way, Kurtis. I just wanted to let you know. It's over with..." I made sure nobody was listening before finishing my sentence. "...my fiancé."

"Really?"

"He broke up with me."

I thought I would better be honest for once and not pretend that it was my decision. Kurtis looked disappointed when I told him Griffin was the one who ended things, or maybe I was just reading into this more than I should have.

"Oh, ok."

"But it was the right decision. My relationship with him was doomed anyway. I mean, he was Irish!" I said trying to lighten up the mood but Kurtis did not relax.

Very seriously, he asked:

"Why are you telling me that? Now?"

"I... I just thought you should know."

"Ok."

And just like that, he left me there. Not far away, Xander had watched the whole thing. He winked at me as he was soaping his junks. Jesus, could Xander go and write a fan fiction about Kurtis and me already? The way he was shipping us was a bit ridiculous. I smiled though.

All of the sudden, somebody else came behind me. I jumped when I heard him whispering:

"Toilets, in 5 minutes? Celebratory sex?"

Will Torres.

That is the part where comes the moral of this story. For some people, making one mistake is enough to learn their lesson. Others need to make the same mistake twice to get it. Apparently for me, there was no number high enough!

Although I knew deep down it was a bad decision, ten minutes later, I had Will's stiffed dick in my ass and I was moaning like a bitch. I had not even fully recovered from my meeting with the warden that I was already taking another dick. Fuck, I really had a problem with sex back then.

I just could not resist the look of lust in Will's eyes, the view of his flaccid cock in the showers, the idea of being manhandled once again by this strong masculine guy.

Will had no locked up the door properly. At some point while he was rough fucking me, we lost our balance and we fell against the door which opened under our weight. We found ourselves on the bathroom floor, and I had still Will's cock inside my hole.

Foolishly and quite hysterically, we laughed it off but our smile quickly turned into a grimace: someone was in the room....

Daddy Ray was looking at us, in shock.

Another one of my secrets was out and this time, there would be consequences.

As I am about to tell you the next parts of this story, and all about the terrible things that happened following this incident, I must insist that it was probably the last time I would make such a stupid mistake in my life. I promise, I did make better choices after that one!

Sadly, getting fucked by Will once again was the one mistake too many...

****************************

I hope you enjoyed reading chapter 15, guys. We are soon entering in the last third of this story. As usual, please let me know of your comments and feedback!

12