My First Year in Prison Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, Foster was putting one of his boots between Xander's thighs on the chair.

"Enjoying the show?" Kurtis asked me with a smirk. He had put his pants back on but was still shirtless. Was he jealous of the attention I was paying to Foster?

"I am." I looked at him in the eyes.

"You think he's better than me?"

"I'm the host, I had to remain neutral on the performances."

He laughed.

"Sure. I would not want to compromise you." He pinched my ass. I jumped a little. Will was looking at us.

"She, she, she licked me like a lollipop (oh yeah I like that)

She, she licked me like a lollipop (oh yeah I like that)"

"I've missed you." I whispered to Kurtis.

Foster was sliding down his boxer, revealing a peachy and slightly hairy ass. I looked at the guard exposing his bulge, I was pretty certain he got hard while "performing", his pubic hair and his ass.

"I've missed you too." Kurtis replied.

The song ended right at the moment Foster was about to take everything off. He pulled up his underwear, bowing for the crowd.

"Show is over, guys!" Davis stated.

There were some protestations but Davis and Falcon took a more serious tone and asked Ralph and I to announce that the party was indeed over. Slowly, everyone calmed down and picked up their clothes.

Most of the inmates left, patting Xander on the shoulders and thanking Ralph and I for the evening. I was proud. In the end, I have no idea who drank those couple more beers everyone was battling for. Certainly not me.

It was, by far, the best night I ever spent in prison.

I felt responsible of organizing the event so I stayed up very late to clean up the kitchen. The guards did not lock up my cell, they trusted me. I was almost done when I heard someone behind me.

"Ty?"

To be honest, I was sort of hoping for Kurtis but it was Will. Since the incident with Ray and since I had realized how close he was with Romano, I had taken my distance. But Will was still there, coming at me in the dark.

"What are you doing here?" I asked on the defensive.

"Can we talk?" He asked in a sweet tone.

"I don't know, Will."

"Why are you rejecting me? You're ignoring me, you're avoiding me. I thought we were..."

"You thought we were what? In love?"

"No but... I mean, why not? At least, I thought we were something."

He looked at me with his puppy eyes that I had so much trouble resisting too. What were we? That was indeed a good question.

"Will, this is just crazy."

He grabbed my face. He could be so intense at times. So hot too.

"Maybe, but I still want you."

My heart was racing fast. Did I still want him?

"You're not good for me. You got me here, stuck in this place. For fuck's sake, I only make mistakes when I'm with you." I replied, my eyes getting teary.

He did say anything at first but he kissed me. I let him.

"Tyler, I can be good for you."

That was not good, I was falling back.

"Will, do not make me fall in love with you, please."

He smiled and wiped out a tear falling down my cheek. I was exhausted and vulnerable.

"I cannot make any promise." He replied.

This time, I was the one to kiss him. I was confused but he was there, promising me a potential future. In retrospect, I am glad that he said the worst possible thing after that, it prevented me from going back into the same dangerous patterns.

"I do have a small favour to ask you." He said with a cheeky smile. I expected something sexual and I grabbed his butt.

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah. Your brother is a surgeon, right?"

He said in my ear, before licking my neck. I was taken aback but still not getting it. Like a moron I was still holding him!

"Why?"

"Nothing, it just would be cool if he could draft a prescription for me and a couple other guys." He kissed my cheek.

Still, it did not hit me! Even after, he had said that. Don't judge me too hard, my blood flow was really going at my hard dick rather than at my brain at that moment...

"For what? What do you have? You're sick?"

He grinned.

"Ty... A prescription so we can get some stuff in here!"

Of course.... How stupid could I be? I instantly took a few steps back.

"Fuck." It's all that I managed to say.

"Ty?"

"Fuck you, Will! Fuck me! Damn, I was about to get with you... again! How stupid can I be?"

"Chill out, Tyler. Don't react like that! It's ok if you can't do it but it's not risky at all, super easy actually for a doctor to just write a prescription..."

He came closer to me and he tried to hold me again, I pushed him back violently.

"Do not fucking touch me!"

He seemed very surprised that I got that angry.

"Come on! Don't get mad, I just..."

"You really do not care about me, do you? At all! This whole thing, getting me back, was just so you can get more drugs in here!"

"No, of course not! I really want... I love you, Ty!"

"Oh, come on!"

He started crying. Suddenly, I was facing the shaky nervous Will Torres, the one who was living with me after getting beaten up by some cartel.

"You have to trust me!" He begged.

"TRUST YOU?! Will, you have been manipulating me ever since I've met you.

And you know what, I don't fucking care if you love me or not. It does not make a difference! In the end, you are ready to put me and my own family at risk for your fucking traffics. Do you realize what you're doing to people, getting them addicted in here? That's just sickening!"

"Ty..."

Again, he tried to hold me but I pushed him again and his head banged against the fridge.

"Do not ever approach me!" I said firmly. He seemed very destabilized. "You know what. I'm so mad at me right now. I know what you've done but why am I here, still even talking to you? Leaving you a chance? Just because the sex is good! I really am a moron."

Will got on his knees, just like when I made him leave my apartment a few years prior, he tried to hold on to me. I did not let him. I was done. For real, this time.

When I went back to the cell, it was way passed 2 am. I was still shaken up but I knew I had made the right decision. The fact that he even suggested that I asked Ryan to give me fake prescription! What the actual fuck?

"Thank you, my friend."

I blenched. I had not realized that Xander was not sleeping. He was probably too anxious about the wedding.

"For what?" I said, taking off my clothes to get into my bed.

"For tonight. For everything."

"I'm sorry things got a bit out of hands."

"You're kidding! It was exactly what I wanted, everyone having fun! Maybe it will even help people getting along in the next few weeks."

I thought that I had achieved something. Maybe I had stopped a gang war. I smiled to myself when I fell asleep... If only I knew.

Only a few hours later, we were in the Prison's chapel and Xander, between two tears, was repeating after the Minister:

"Mindy, I promise to love and to cherish you, until death do us apart."

His bride was crying too. It was nothing big, just the two of them, Ralph and I, and a Minister but it was beautiful. Xander and Mindy were both radiating with happiness.

They did not care that it was a "prison's wedding", it was the most beautiful day of their lives. They exchanged their beautiful golden rings with a tiny silver M and a tiny silver X inscribed (I had held on to them until that point) and promised eternal love to each other.

For a second there, I thought about Griffin. What could have been. But never Griffin and I had looked into each other's eyes with the intensity the newlyweds were looking at one another.

I hugged them both and even Ralph let go off a tear. I did not even know that my favourite bodybuilder could feel stuff!

I was no longer thinking about my gut feelings from that morning. Xander and Mindy held each other tightly for long minutes, she would come back the next day so they could spend the entire day together. She whispered something in his ear.

Xander's eyes were still shining when we walked back to the cafeteria to have lunch.

"I have something to tell you, guys." Xander told Ralph and I as we were entering the cafeteria under some more applauses.

Pope was singing the traditional bridal's entrance song. Everything was going great.

Only a few minutes after that, the sound of applause would be replaced by the sound of gun shots. Tears of joy would be replaced by tears of sadness. And life would be replaced by death.

It really started to go south when I heard Ray slapping his son on the table right next to us:

"Where did you get that fucking stash, son?" He yelled for everyone to hear.

Will was watching the scene from a table on the other side of the cafeteria, where he was sitting with Romano, Bianchi, Kim and Glenn. He looked guilty as fuck. Shit was about to go down.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

*************************************

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, guys. Please share your feedback! Just like My First Year in College, Chapter 18 of My First Year in Prison will be a heavy one... Hope you're all ready for it!

12