My First Year with Austin Ch. 10

Story Info
Tyler joins the Mile-High Club.
3.6k words
4.82
2.4k
0

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to My First Year in College and My First Year in Prison.

Tyler is finally ready to commit to a serious relationship when he moves in with his former College crush, Austin. After years of entertaining the idea, it is time for those two to figure it out: is their relationship meant to last?

This story is entirely fictional and all characters featured are above 18.

*

MY FIRST YEAR WITH AUSTIN

Chapter 10: The Mile-High Club

A couple of weeks had passed since my brother had left and since Austin and I had the place back for ourselves.

Still, I had no idea of what had happened to Austin's mom.

Every time the subject would come up (usually from me), Austin would get uncomfortable and we would end-up having sex to avoid getting into a serious conversation.

Great coping mechanism, right?

In the end, I decided to let it go. I was caring too much about my boyfriend to let whatever happened to his family ruin an otherwise perfect relationship.

Besides, did I mention that the sex was really good? I think that I did.

Austin seemed to be even hornier than before, and that was saying something! We were fucking a lot, and we were fucking hard.

"Good Lord, you're insatiable." I told him one time I was coming back from the Man Cave in the middle of the night.

"You don't want it?" Austin asked sheepishly.

He was jerking his nine inches dick off in our bed, stroking his large piece of meat with his two hands. The boy had been waiting for me!

"Of course, I want it."

I jumped on his leaking cock. There were droplets of precum dripping down his balls.

That was the thing though: as much as Austin was horny 24/7, I could never turn my back (or my mouth), on his beautiful cock, body, face, or ass... I mean, the guy was pushing all of my buttons and he knew that I could not resist him.

Also, the thought that Austin had been stroking and edging himself, waiting for the moment I would come home was very much a turn-on.

That night, he fucked me in the ass doggy-style and then standing up against the kitchen's counter. That position felt amazing. It was like I could feel his hard cock pulsating and throbbing inside of my anal cavity while we were kissing each other, full mouth.

Then, I fingered him. We had not done that in a while. Austin came while I was pushing my second finger against his prostate. I licked the jizz sprayed on his abs and thighs. Yummy!

See, do we really need to talk about serious depressing stuff when we can fuck like that?!

That same week, we were planning a trip on the East-Coast where our college reunion was set to happen. It was meant to be a big celebration.

I was a bit nervous getting there working as a bartender at a gay bar, and coming out from prison. I was not too sure how the others would react to see me holding hands with Austin. At the same time, it was a good occasion to move on and own up to my new life.

Damn it. I had nothing to be ashamed of.

I asked Jasper if he could cover for my shifts on Thursday night and Friday afternoon and he said yes. A real friend!

"I don't mind doing double shifts on Thursday, you're the one who's going to miss the big show!"

"What are you talking about?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Batman and Robin are coming back... this Thursday!"

Shit. I had not thought about that.

Their last show had occurred more than three weeks before and since then, the others "Thursday strippers" did not match the hype.

The energy in the bar was still very erotic (and chaotic) on Thursdays, but without the Masked Hunk's hairy ass, sensual moves, and banging body, it was not the same.

Besides, I was not really into those oiled-up, over-tanned, and over-muscled gogo-dancers barely moving around in their fluorescent pink thongs.

Sure, they were providing good eye-candy but they were clearly confusing looking good with being sensual and sexy.

Instead, I had been checking -- and admittedly jerking off to -- the so-called "Masked Hunk"'s exclusive page for a while. After consuming that many videos of the stripper jerking-off or fingering himself, - in the last one, he was impaling himself on a huge dildo -, I kind of wanted to see him in real life again.

Of course, I would have never admitted my obsession for the stripper to Jasper.

"I think I can survive not seeing their show again. Thanks for covering up for me!"

"You're going there with Austin?"

"Yeah. I told you, we met in college. I mean, those guys are more his friends than mine. Janice that you met at the party at my place will be there too."

"The crazy wedding girl?"

I smiled at the description. How ridiculous was it that Janice could be perceived this way?

"She's not crazy, she was a bit drunk..."

"Is she still getting married with that hot Christian Grey's type of guy?"

"With Richard. Of course, she is!"

Jasper cut me off:

"I mean, who would not? That man is sexy as hell."

I ignored him.

"And they kept their word. They did advance their wedding to July. They're doing a small thing now."

"Don't worry, I was not expecting an invitation." Jasper winked at me.

As he would always do, he walked off to take care of a couple of customers as I was about to speak again.

That young prick! He was lucky that he was cute.

To compensate for my absence later that week, I had to do a double shift that day and I came back home at around 3 A.M., exhausted.

Austin was not though.

Yes, he was still in the mood! When was my boyfriend ever sleeping?!

I did not mind a quick fuck, but because I was so tired, he did most of the work.

Austin did his due diligence: face-fucking my throat and then rimming my ass-hole. I just had to let him handle me like a rag doll.

Obviously, Austin pounded my wet hole once he was done eating it, and he bred me properly when he came after fifteen minutes of hardcore banging.

Despite the exhaustion and the nervousness for the trip to come, I loved every second of it. Austin simply knew what to do to my body, to my nipples, my prostate, and to my dick, - which he sucked deep to make me cum in his throat --, to make me feel good.

I fell asleep in his arms, care-free.

We met Janice at the airport the next day.

I teased her talking about how she had become "the crazy wedding girl" for some people now.

"Let me tell you something, having twenty guests instead of two hundreds make a large difference when you plan your wedding. In one case, it is nice picking up a dress and planning a party, in the other, it is a living Hell. Saying this for you, guys! Don't make the same mistake that we did."

Austin and I chuckled awkwardly.

Us, getting married? It would be lying to say that I had not thought about it... But had Austin ever considered it? It was not even clear to me if the divorce with Cassandra had been finalized.

That was the issue with avoiding tough conversations...

"Is Richard going to join us?" Austin asked -- probably to change the subject.

"I won't lie, I kinda wanted to show him off to our classmates." Janice smiled.

"But he's busy. Again. He'll be working pretty much 24/7 for the next few days, some big thing in the trading world or something."

"Meaning you'll be even richer by the end of the week?" I enquired.

"Well, hopefully! On the other hand, sometimes I'm scared we could suddenly go broke..."

"Really?"

"No, not really. Dick isn't a gambler; he does not take any chances. Things can fluctuate but he never loses money, at worst, his bonus is not as big as expected."

She was wearing a brand-new expansive watch.

Indeed, trading seemed to be going well for them.

The reunion was mainly an afternoon and evening event, but I had planned to stay on the East-Coast for one more day to visit my nephews, as I had promised my brother.

I had not visited them since I had stayed at their place right after prison four months prior.

However, Austin did not seem very excited when I mentioned that visit in the plane. We had talked about it before but he was very non-committal about it.

"I'm really not sure I can go there. I might have to take an earlier flight back home. I am really behind on work."

"You could work remotely." I suggested.

"I have moved in L.A. because they want me there. My boss was okay with taking one week remotely but I cannot ask for more. Besides, some of the guys from the college frat might organize something special. So, even if I don't work, I may be dragged into another party."

"Ok..."

Janice gave me a look.

I was expecting her to question my insistence, but instead, she seemed pissed at Austin. We did not mention it. Both Ryan and Janice had become suspicious of my boyfriend.

Do not get this wrong, I was seeing the red flags too. Deep down, I knew Austin was not telling me everything. But I was also living with Austin and I could tell that he loved me, that he wanted to be with me, and I wanted to be with him, so I focused on that.

What else mattered?

And what was my other choice anyway? Confronting him? About his sick mother... That would certainly end well...

To close the subject, Austin used his usual approach. I did not think he would have dared to play this card inside a plane!

He put his hand on my right thigh and immediately, that gave me shivers.

My dear reader, have you ever heard about the Mile High Club? Well, I can confidently say that I am a proud member since that day!

It started with a slight caress of my thigh, until Austin was rubbing my bulge over my shorts. It was a hot day of June when we took off, we were not wearing much besides a tank-top and some shorts.

Janice was mindlessly listening to a podcast, her eyes closed, on the other side of me.

I was getting hard. And horny.

Austin grabbed my hand and guided it to his own shorts. He had already opened the buttons up, I could see his blue boxer briefs and underneath, his hard cock moving like a beast trapped in a cage.

I looked around, nervous.

Everyone else seemed to be minding their own business. My hand ended-up on Austin's throbbing bulge until I was virtually wanking Austin off through his briefs. His cock was very thick, just like a dildo you would see in a sex store.

When he put his right hand in my shorts and I felt his hand reaching my dick, I started panicking.

I also started precumming.

"Austin..." I whispered.

"Something's wrong, babe?"

He was smiling. I felt like we were back in college when we would try some new experimentation for the first time, and it was all forbidden and exciting at the same time.

Austin had always been a daredevil.

He started jerking me off.

"Austin... This is too risky..." I whispered in his ears.

I was actually worried.

What if we were to get caught? If there were a complaint or anything, that would go directly onto my records, proving how much of a sexual pervert I was, and in all seriousness, I could go back to prison.

Austin sensed my legit concerns and he pulled his hand away.

I almost wanted to ask him to keep going.

But thankfully, my boyfriend had another plan.

Austin let a few minutes pass, keeping me frustrated, then he got up and whispered:

"Hurry babe, I'll keep the door open."

My brain took a while to understand what he meant. It should have been obvious but probably, too much blood was fuelling my dick instead of my brain.

Austin walked to the bathroom. He smiled at me right before entering in the cubicle.

I turned around. Janice had fallen semi-asleep.

I was not going to do that... Was I?

My dick throbbed in my shorts.

I stood-up. Austin had not locked the door; anyone could have gotten inside the toilets. Better me than a complete stranger. Right?

I walked through the few rows before us, feeling like everybody knew exactly what was happening. My face was red.

I tried to reason myself. Nobody would ever go to prison for fucking in a plane's restroom. I mean, doing it among the passengers, that was very risky but in some locked toilets, at worse, we would get suspicious looks getting out.

I was at the door now, my hand was very slightly shaking.

The sign showed it was available.

There was a steward nearby. He looked very gay by the way. I had made my decision; I opened the door.

There was hardly the space to fit two people in there. Austin was not facing the door but he moved against the wall without a sound when I got in. A second later, we were both standing against each other. It felt silly.

"I did not get naked right away in case someone else would have walked in." He told me with a cheeky smile.

I painfully managed to lock the door, moving around was not easy, I had to brush against Austin's bulge to reach the knob.

"That's insane." I spoke.

I was smiling too.

Austin put his hand on my ass. He felt me up.

"I've never done it in a plane." He confessed.

"Never have I. I'm not sure people really do that, you know."

He started kissing my neck.

"We can stop. At any point. I was not sure you would come in..."

"People in the plane will know what we've been doing in here."

He was back to jerking my dick off through my shorts.

"You did join me though. And who cares about what people think?"

"I had to come. I was scared someone else would find you in there. And then, you would fuck a random dude, or girl, instead of me."

He chuckled.

"You're the only person in this world I want to fuck, Ty. On the Earth, or in the air."

I kissed him full mouth.

I was grabbing his ass too. So much cake!

"We don't have much time." Austin spoke, a bit more seriously.

"What are you waiting for then?" I dared him.

Almost instantly, he pulled down my shorts and my underwear in one move and I was butt naked. My dick poked out at full mast.

"Turn around, I want to fuck you."

"Hmmm..."

I struggled to turn around but I did. You know the saying, when there is a will, there is a way.

"Are you ok? Do you think... I mean... Can I fuck you like that, raw?"

Sure, I had not lubed my ass but I was so turned-on that I could feel my hole opening-up for his cock.

"Just use your saliva."

Austin grabbed my waist and I heard that he was getting his own dick out of his shorts. I could actually see most of the action thanks to a small mirror in the toilets. Him too, was hard as a fucking rock.

There was a slight tremor and I almost fell. Austin held me tight.

He spat on his cock and on his middle finger and index.

"I love you, Ty." He whispered in my ears as he started fingering me.

"I.... hmmm... love... hmmmm... you, too." I mumbled, in a daze.

It was incredible, feeling his big dick forcing its way into my tight hole while hearing Austin Prat telling me that he loved me!

Thinking about the college reunion, 19 years-old-me would have done everything to hear those three words.

As for the sex, well, it was definitely an experience to remember!

I do not know what others might tell you about having sex in a plane, but the act in itself was mostly a struggle.

Once Austin was deep inside my ass, there were a bunch of tremors and we almost both fell off in the narrow restroom.

Then, we understood that a passenger was waiting on the other side of the freaking door.

And finally, the flight attendant asked the passengers to go back to their seats and put their seat belts back on. More tremors! We were pressed to finish our business!

I must admit though. The sensations of doing something risky and out of the ordinary were pretty amazing. Especially with "my" man.

Austin was nothing if not resilient. He kept pounding my ass against all odds until he came in my hole. At that point, it felt like the entire air craft was shaking, just like my insides.

Be reassured, he made sure that I had jizzed as well before finishing himself. Austin had always been a considerate lover.

I had my orgasm in the middle of the biggest tremor thus far and I basically painted the toilets white with my jizz.

Oopsie!

As expected, when we came out from the bathroom together, the gay steward immediately knew what was up.

The fact that my hair was messy and Austin's shorts were still unbuttoned did not help. Also, I realized later that I had some droplets of creamy cum sticking to my tank top... But the flight attendant simply smiled at us.

The Mile-High Club really was a thing then. Apparently, we were not the first ones and we certainly would not be the last to find ways to entertain ourselves during travel.

Janice, on her side, was fulminating on her seat.

"Guys! Where were you?" She barked at us when we came back to our seats.

"Where do you think we were? We have not jumped from the plane!"

"Well, with you, I can never be too sure, I..."

I could precisely tell the moment when she realized. Her face changed immediately.

"Damn it! You were... For the love of God! IN THE PLANE! CANNOT YOU TWO HELP YOURSELF?! JUST FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS?!"

"Jan, please... Can you tone the volume down?"

"Unbelievable." She simply muttered. "Cannot keep their hands off each other!"

I could not help myself from giggling. Austin and I were like kids caught eating candy.

Thinking back, I do not regret a thing, especially considering what was going to happen during the rest of the trip. You have to enjoy life when you can!

We landed about half an hour later and Janice was still moody.

"Come on, Jan, relax, it's going to be a nice couple of days!" I tried to lighten the mood.

"I just cannot wait to meet the others and stop playing the third wheel with you two!"

She walked several feet in front of us.

"Shit, she seemed mad." Austin told me.

He did not really know that side of Janice. I was not too worried.

"She will get over it, babe. I mean, we did both leave her to go fuck in the plane's restrooms. She must have felt excluded."

I will admit it, I felt kind of proud retelling our little mischief.

Janice did calm down once we were in the cab heading to the hotel. I think she was a bit nervous too about meeting everyone after all these years.

The entire event would happen in a fancy hotel from which an entire section (and a pool) had been privatized. There were hundreds of guests, alumni from various years.

Of course, we would be essentially looking for people we had spent time with, and Austin was excited to reunite with the "frat boys" he had spent four years with.

Many of them I had not seen since they had fucked my ass in the craziest gangbang of my life.

(Seriously, go read My First Year in College if you have not.)

Anyway, I was stressed but Austin was holding my hand which made me feel much better. He was proud of being with me and that was one of the best feelings in the world.

As soon as we entered the lobby, we stumbled on one of our good friends, Martin.

Austin and I had seen him not so long ago in his new home. The ex-football jock / ex reality-tv star was still a hunk but he was now living in a small Christian community with his wife.

People's lives do take some unexpected turns.

He ran towards us, his shirt already half unbuttoned, his thick hair forming a black forest on his muscular chest.

31 years old Martin was handsome as hell, and even sexier and bulkier than before.

I was glad to see him again. The last time, he had made a weird comment about heteronormativity being outdated and right there, he shamelessly felt my ass when greeting me with a hug.

Clearly, Martin was coming in with an open-mind and the college reunion suddenly did seem more promising...

[MORE TO CUM]

See you nexxxt week for the college reunion... and some revelations!