My Fragile Male Ego

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Final paycheck?" Trey croaked. "You are firing me? Why? For taking sluts to a hotel?"

"Yeah, you piece of shit! You see, one of those sluts you fucked this weekend, Donna, is my soon to be ex-wife." I said from my side of the room. "The other is my sister in law."

I was gratified that he had no idea. He stared at me for a few briefs moments before he muttered. "Oh, fuck!!"

A pair of security guards walked into the room as Trey glared at Bob and then me. "You can't fire me for fucking your wife!" he declared, recouping his position. "It was consensual! It's not my problem she wanted to make a cuck out of you. I'll sue you both for wrongful termination!"

"You should learn the law. Louisiana is an 'at will' state. We can fire you for any reason at any time short of something protected by law like discrimination. And screwing your boss's wife certainly does not fall into that category. Now these two gentlemen will escort you to your office to pack your personal effects. I'd advise you to leave before some of the employees learn what a low life piece of shit you are."

Trey switched tactics. "Fire me and I'll tell everybody I screwed your wife and made you a cuck!" He sneered. "Everybody will know she and her sister are total sluts!"

"Please, do." I entreated. "It will save me the effort."

"You want to be known as a cuck?" he asked incredulously as he paused.

"I don't want anybody to think I am treating my wife unfairly when I divorce her." I answered. As he was escorted away, he began to yell loudly he was being fired 'for screwing Jacobs' wife'.

"What do you say we knock off a little early, little brother?" Bob said with a grin. "I have a taste for a beer or three. We have another episode coming up in a couple hours to get ready for." I agreed. I was shaking with the adrenaline rush, but I let Bob guide my ass out the door. I knew his secretary and the security guys had been listening in on the whole conversation. Between that and Trey's loud declarations, by close of business, everybody in the company would be totally aware. I did not care in the slightest.

"You know Trey was yelling he screwed Jacobs' wife. He didn't say which Jacobs." I laughed. "Evelyn is gonna be pissed if people think it is her." Bob groaned.

"Now I really need the beer." he said. "Trey better leave town, Evelyn might find him and castrate him." We laughed as we left.

Bob and I were sitting in his living room sipping our beers at five o'clock when my phone rang. "Show time!" I said. Sitting with us were my daughter June and the young cop, Gary. They seemed to be enjoying each other's company and sat side by side on the sofa. I realized they were spending a fair amount of time together when Bob's wife Evelyn invited June to Sunday dinner and she refused saying she had a date with a man she just met. She'd been too busy to meet with me the evening before that as well. I was not at all surprised when he accompanied her this afternoon and to be honest, I fully approved.

"You sorry piece of shit!" Donna's voice boomed over the speaker on my phone. "Do you have any idea how humiliated I was? Do you realize that you might have cost me my promotion and maybe even my job? How could you do that? After all our years together?"

"Well, I hope you don't lose your job." I answered, trying to keep a straight face. "I'd hate to have to pay my unemployed ex-wife support. But I really do not care if your promotion is dead in the water. You might deserve it. To be honest, I timed your being served to the school board meeting being let out. And I could tell you were deeply humiliated. But as to WHY I would do it after our years together? Remember when you scoffed at me about how your being a slut and cheating on me bruised my fragile male ego the other day? You even repeated the line when we talked yesterday. Well, I hope your fragile FEMALE ego took a beating. It certainly appeared so on the video I saw."

"Video!??" she screeched.

"Of course. My lawyer told me it was not a good idea for me to be present so I sent somebody to record it." I said. "Oh, speaking of video. I am going to send you a video of Orville Wendell Fontenot the third or should I say TURD giving details about you and Doris being his sluts for the whole weekend. Oh, I forgot. You don't know him by that name. But he told Bob and me how he impaled you on his LANCE many times this past weekend in all three of your holes." Donna's feeble 'Lance?' was clearly audible.

"Yeah, it seems he works or rather used to work at Esync and makes a hobby out of seducing married sluts at local pickup places. He was pretty graphic about how he and his buddy took both you and Doris in all three holes and even invited his cousin up to the room to join them for a romp. Now I'd suggest you get an attorney quickly so you can sign and return the divorce papers. I'd hate to send copies of these videos to everybody. Uhh like your parents. They are getting up there in age. I doubt they'd want to hear how both their daughters are three hole sluts. I like them but there are limits as to how much I will spare them. I refuse to let them think of me as the bad guy in our divorce. You and Doris need to make sure of that. Yeah it is part of my FRAGILE MALE EGO, but I will NOT be the villain here."

"Now, I was very fair in the terms I offered. An even split with no alimony. Once you sell the house you can even keep bailing your sister out financially, well for a while at least. Until you run out of money. I'd advise you move in together and you control the money. I know she gave you bad advice and introduced you to Orville or Lance as he wants to be known, but you two might still work things out. Well, if you don't let your FRAGILE EGOS get in the way." I heard her bawling as we disconnected.

I looked around the room as I shrugged. "In the video, it took a while for her to stop crying after she was served. I wonder how long it will take her now?" I would never know.

I had seen the video of her being served before Donna called. She had just come out of her meeting with the school board. They were there to discuss her promotion within the school administration system. On the video she walked out all smiles followed by several board members. I suspected it had very gone well in her behalf. That expression turned to a look of consternation when a young process server stepped up and asked her if she was Donna Jacobs. When she confirmed that, she was handed the envelope and heard the declaration she had been served.

But because she had repeated that one dumbass phrase I could not get over her cheating and need for extra male companionship because of my fragile male ego, I went one step further.

A male dressed as an old time town crier hollered across the foyer and announced in a loud voice, "Hear ye! Hear ye! Donna Jacobs, now known as the CHEATING SLUT has been served!" Immediately two young women at his side began to toot on their gazzoos. I thought at first they were just going to trumpet the announcement, but they began to play a tune that sounded like the song at a wedding, 'here comes the bride."

Then all three began to sing, "Here comes the slut! All dressed to rut! Her marriage is over! She's out on her butt!" They turned and walked out of the hall playing the tune on their gazzoos. The video ended with Donna collapsing to her knees, bawling.

Nobody noticed the young police officer standing to one side with a cell phone, recording the event. "Daddy, Gary recorded that as a favor for you, but please don't send it out" my daughter, June implored. "I begged him not to record it, but he said he'd promised. He said his word is his bond." I told her the only person who might see that video from now on would be her mother unless she fought the divorce. And Donna would certainly get a copy of Fontenot's exit interview video.

Epilogue:

Donna did not fight the divorce. Her lawyer told her my terms were reasonable and in line with current divorce laws. As expected, she begged to go to counseling to save our marriage. I could tell by her look of anger when she opened her mouth about how I could not get over her actions and forgive her after twenty plus years of marriage, that she was about to mention my fragile male ego again. "Say it. Say fragile male ego once. If I ever hear you or your sister utter that phrase, I will send all videos out. Especially to your parents." I said. She shut up and stared at me as she cried.

She hated having to sell the house we used to own. It wasn't good enough for her until forced to sell. Then it was a palace. I really hoped she didn't give too much of her share of the proceeds to pay her sister's bills. June said she would get involved and try to prevent that. I did not care.

Orville, aka Trey aka Lance found it difficult to get a job remotely similar to the plush job he had with us. Perhaps being charged with theft from abusing his expense account hurt his future chances. Perhaps it was the laughter the HR rep of any prospective company heard when they called to check his employment history. Only a few asked for a subsequent explanation.

Trey's legal problems were compounded when the Marriott hotel corporation filed charges against him and his cousin for theft of services. I did not even know that was a thing but a night manager is not authorized to comp rooms especially for sexual benefits. The corporation made the situation public to set an example for their employees nationwide. I heard the charges were eventually dropped but only after Orville and his cousin went bankrupt trying to pay their $300 an hour attorney fees for their defense.

Global Medical quickly fired and replaced Larry Atwell, Trey's friend. He joined Trey in the ranks of the unemployable. I'm guessing somebody is watching out for his future career like somebody here at home is watching Trey's.

Of course, I lost out as well. My twenty four year marriage was over. It would take me a while to regain trust in women but I met several who assured me I could climb back in the saddle without much effort. They would help me. They were there to convince me I was wrong to judge women based on two in my family. On the bright side, I no longer had to contend with a cheating wife and a parasitic sister in law.

The only two who came out ahead in this whole affair was my daughter June and future son in law Gary, former cop, and my present protege.