My Freaky Bitch Sunny Ch. 01

Story Info
Freaky fucking with WWE Diva Sunny.
1.4k words
2.33
7.9k
5
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freaky fuck parody alert

"Fuck my ass baby... Fuck it harderrrrrrrrrr!!" My fiance Sunny... WWE Hall of Fame Diva Sunny... has my cock buried up her tight ass while she rubs her sweet bald pussy. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" She rubs her pussy through a huge squirt. It pops all over me. I rub her pussy, then lick my fingers, tasting her sweet juice. Sunny... her real name is Tammy Sytch, but everyone calls her Sunny... she loves it... has some tasty pussy nut. We've been dating for seven years... engaged for two months. She's a fuck freak... it's why I'm with her. I love sluts... and she's the queen slut.

I'm drilling her booty... she fucking loves anal... looking right at the slut. My throbbing thick cock is stretching her anus, ramming up her booty hole insanely hard. Tammy rubs my beer belly while I use her thick ass, like only I can. She tickles my big belly, and smiles so horny and hot at me. I just pound away on that phat ass... harder, deeper, and so fucking fast.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... KEEP POUNDING MY ASS DADDY... IT'S YOURS BABY, USE IT... USE MEEEEEEEE!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" Sunny squirts again. I keep drilling her thick ass. She may have put on some pounds over the years, but she's still hot as fuck. She's a super fuck too. My freaky fuck bitch 24/7.

I reach up and squeeze those big ass titties hard... Sunny loves rough sex... while I wreck my bitch's booty. She moans and screams in sexual euphoria... a slutty, horny as fuck look on her face. Tammy squirts again. I pound her booty even harder. The bed shakes hard, creaking and cracking from my anal domination of my bitch.

My cock is twitching like crazy in her phat booty. My cum is ready to pop. I drill her ass faster faster faster faster faster faster... Tammy screams out, "SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... FUCK MY FUCKING ASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" I slam up it SO FUCKING HARD AND FAST... I cum deep hard and explosive. My jizz blasts outta my manmeat like a fucking machine gun blast... rapid fire, intense blasts of cum flood Sunny's phat ass.

"FUCKKKKK!! Damn baby... that was fucking awesome!" Sunny smiles and rubs my big belly. "Let me taste it baby."

I pull out of her booty and straddle her chest. She engulfs my cum dripping cock, sucking fast, bobbing her sexy head on it, licking the sensitive underside quickly. She knows I fucking love that shit. She smiles around my meat, as I groan hard. Tammy sucks faster, sucking out every creamy drop I have in me.

She wants more, so she sucks faster and deeper, deepthroating me, pulling my big ass forward, ramming my cock down her throat. I hold the wall and drill her sucking throat. Sunny smacks my ass, smiling, and says around my happy cock, "pound my throat baby!"

I drill that horny slut's thirsty throat, so God damn hard. My big belly slaps her fucking face, every time I ram all the way in. She squeezes my ass, smacking it, squeezing it hard, pulling me as deep into her throat as fucking possible. Tammy's saliva runs out of the corners of her mouth. It turns me on, so I pound her throat harder. More saliva pours out.

I love nasty sex, filthy fucking freaky sex. I spit on her face and pound Sunny's throat harderrrrrrrrrr... I blast my wad deep down her slutty throat. Wave after wave of jizz explodes down it. Tammy just swallows and moans. She squeezes my ass... then slides a finger up my ass. YEAHHHH! I start pissing down her throat, right after I stop cumming. She smiles happily around my cock and moans her slutty approval.

I smile and relax, pissing a ton down my fiance's whore throat. It pours out of my cock. Tammy swallows every warm drop. I piss and piss and piss. She keeps drinking. I hold the wall and smile at her, blowing her a kiss. She smiles back. I spit on her face again and she moans her sexiest moan, so fucking turned on. I keep pissing.

Tammy loves my piss. She's my own personal urinal. She won't let me use the toilet most of the time. She just sucks and drinks it out of me. I finally finish pissing and Tammy sucks me bone dry. I pull out and lay on her, shoving my still hard cock up her juicy, leaking pussy.

I start pounding Tammy's well used twat, insanely fast and hard. My cock rams up it with intense sexual rampage. We kiss. Tammy moans loud into my mouth. I just fuck the whore as fast as I can. I reach down and put my big hands under her, squeezing her thick ass while I pummel her bald pussy with blazing, freak fucking speed.

I drill Tammy's trashy pussy faster faster faster faster faster faster and motherfucking fasterrrrrrrr!! Tammy squirts hard, screaming into my mouth. I cum deep up her cunt. I push all the way up her soaked pussy, wanting to knock her up. I wanna have a bunch of kids with her. She wants it too.

We kiss like crazy... our horny tongues freak fuck in our mouths. I roll over on the bed and light a blunt. I smoke, then pass it to Sunny. She puffs hard, exhales into the air and passes it back. "Damn daddy... you did me so fucking good... as always."

Sunny lays on my chest, licking my nipples. She bites them, looking up at me. She licks down to my cock, grabs it and smacks it on her face and lips, looking right at me. She bites it all over... I love that shit. Sunny sucks me clean, shaking her head on my cock, moaning her sluttiest moan, devouring my cock. I grab her head and fuck her mouth. I fuck the fucking fuck outta it.

Sunny's saliva pours out all over my crotch. I fuck her mouth faster faster faster faster faster faster faster... And pump another creamy load of cum into her mouth. Sunny collects it all in her mouth, then. looks up at me. She leans over my cock, smiling a horny smile, and she lets all of my jizz pour out of her mouth, onto my cock. Damn that's hot.

Sunny blows me a sexy kiss. I grab her head and pull her to me, kissing her. I let her go and she moves back to my cock, smiling, and laps up every drop of cum on me. She let's it hang out of her mouth. She's a fucking sexy as fuck whore. We both crave nasty sex. She strings it out. It hangs down to my crotch.

Sunny laps it up, then spits it out, then laps it up again. She twirls her tongue in puddles of my jizz, slowly, winking at me. She licks it up, her slutty mouth open, her tongue stretched out. She gulps it down, smacking her gorgeous lips. She makes sure I'm totally clean, then we kiss again... and smoke.

"God damn, I love fucking you James. You're the sexiest motherfucker ever. You know how to push my fucking buttons daddy." We pass the blunt. I rub Tammy's nipples while she smokes. She smiles. Here we go again...

I straddle her big chest and Tammy wraps her big titties around my cock. I drill between them, slapping them... pounding the fuck outta them. Sunny spits all over my twitching cock, sucking the head as it pops through. I pull out and pump my jizz all over her horny face. I cover that beautiful face with cream.

Tammy smiles and moves her face side to side, making sure I cover it all. I admire at my freaky work. Tammy licks around her mouth and pulls me in for a kiss. We share my cum, on her tongue. She wipes her face clean with her hands and licks them totally clean. I fucking love my horny slut fiance. I love freaky sluts so fucking much.

Later that night we order a pizza. I film Tammy sucking off the 18 year old delivery guy. He's nervous, but he gets into it, holding her head on his skinny cock. Tammy smiles back at me and swallows his load... It turns out he's bisexual, so Sunny pegs his ass with a huge strapon, as I film it... and he sucks my cock. The dude learns quick. He sucks me off really good, deepthroating me, swallowing all of my jizz, as my fiance pegs his tight ass for an hour. Who knows if he's gonna get fired for taking so long with us. Who cares... Tammy and I had fun.

Tammy is starting a new job tomorrow, and I hear her new boss is hot for her... should be freaky fun for sure. She's... My Freaky Bitch Sunny.