My Freaky Life 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well babe.... I've got four wives and Kat wants to marry me too. So that's six. Don't know if I could keep up." Penny softly smacked my chest and looked at me.

"Babe... keeping up will NEVER be a problem for you." She kissed me again. We made out some more. I played with her gorgeous jugs, then I went upstairs to mine and Kim's bedroom. I married her first, so she and I share a bedroom.

Kim was finishing getting ready. I just laid on the bed and watched her put on her makeup. She smiled at me and blew me a kiss in the mirror. My queen is so fucking beautiful. I went over and kissed her. "Baby, you get more beautiful every fucking day." I told her, leaning down and kissing her.

"Thank you baby. You get hotter every day... if that's possible." She smiled and put on her eyeliner. We kissed again and I went to take a quick shower.

About 45 minutes later I was downstairs in the living room with my mom, Patty, riding my cock reverse cowgirl. I love fucking my mom. She's the hottest mom ever. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BABYYYYYYYYYY!!!" Mom rode me hard, my big, thick cock drilling up her sexy, brown haired milf snatch, as she slammed down on it. I reached up and roughly groped those beautiful, soft tits, squeezing her thick, light brown nipples. Her tasty milk shot out. I pulled her back to me and sucked my mother's tit, drinking her milk. I hungrily sucked on those tits, alternating from side to side, swallowing down that delicious milk.

Mom has beautiful, mature 34C tits. They are so soft and squeezable. I piledrove my hard cock up her sweet, mature cunt. Mom squirted again, for the fourth time. I pulled out and let her cream cover my cock, watching it shoot out of her pussy. "Ahhhhhhhh.... Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" She moaned. I slid it up her tight ass. I love fucking mom's ass. She loves my cock in her ass and it feels so fucking good. I had her legs up, as I drilled her mature ass deep, fucking it fast, my cock thrusting all the way in and out. I held her legs back, tilting her back so I could see her pussy, knowing she was ready to squirt again. She squirted on cue, blasting her juices out onto my coffee table and plush carpet. It was so fucking cool watching that. I fucked her ass relentlessly. Mom kept squirting and I kept fucking. We kissed, our tongues fucking in our mouths.

I watched mom's gorgeous tits jiggle wildly from my hard assfucking of her. I finally blasted my load up my mother's ass. "YESSSSSSS JAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... CUM IN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" I obliged, pumping my cream up that sexy, soft, but well toned, milf ass. I kissed her, then I pissed up my mother's ass. She moaned into my mouth, as we kissed. It poured out onto the floor, but I didn't care. My piss and cum mixture flooded out of my mom's ass and we just kept kissing. I finally finished pissing.

"That was great baby. Thank you."

I lit a blunt, puffed and passed it to my mom. She smoked, puffing deep and exhaling straight up in the air.

"Thank you mom.... Now where's my phone... I need to call a carpet cleaner." We laughed and kissed some more. My mom is awesome.... Hey, it's just another day in.... My Freaky Life.

To be continued...

12