My French Crush Pt. 02

Story Info
Peter and I hook up after his tennis practice.
2.9k words
4.72
6.8k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I reached down to fish it out. Glad to have a reason to look away from the mind numbing presentation in my macroeconomics class that was an hour and a half, but always felt like 3 hours. It didn't help that it was in the early afternoon and the warm sun outside was so much more inviting.

I checked the time and then clicked open my messages and immediately felt my pulse quicken. It was from Peter, my hot French tennis crush.

I opened the message and it read, "Hey! Just wanted to text and say I was glad to meet you at the party last weekend. Good of Sam to introduce us."

I smiled and felt my face flush as the speech from my professor disappeared into the background and he sounded like he was speaking underwater.

I typed back, "Yeah me too, he's a good friend, though I didn't mind it when he left either ;)"

I set my phone on my lap outside of my pocket and tried to refocus on the lecture but just a couple minutes later, I felt my phone buzz again.

"Hahaha yeah me neither :). I was hoping you'd live up to that promise to hang out again?"

I gulped hard and felt my cock stir in my shorts. Fuck he was so hot I could barely stand it. The thought of him wanting me was so hot too!

"I'm in a boring lecture for another half hour, but I'm free after that? My roommate is going to be out all night. Won't be back until 10." I sent back hopefully.

"I've got practice til 5, mind if I use your shower?"

"I'd prefer it!" I sent back hoping I didn't sound too eager!

"Cool, I will come over after." He sent and then I shared my address.

The rest of the lecture crawled even slower than usual as I waited out the time until I could leave. Finally at around 3:30, the lecture finished and I packed my stuff and chatted with some of the guys in the class as we headed out.

I peeled off from the group outside the building so I could head back to my duplex.

I walked in and set my backpack down on the chair in the living room and Sam came out of his room shirtless and in a swim suit.

"What's up man, I'm about to head out for this sand volleyball game, you wanna come with?" He asked as he snacked on a banana and sat on one of the bar stools in the kitchen.

"Not this time." I said as I went over to the fridge and got out a hard seltzer to cool off from walking through the heat and to calm my nerves. "I've got a friend I'm going to hang out with here, text me when you're heading back?" I said unable to hide my smile.

"You fucking dog! Is it Peter? Tell me. If it is, that's two you owe me!" He exclaimed laughing.

"Hahaha maybe, I don't tell you all my secrets."

"Hahaha man fuck you, maybe you'll get me laid this weekend as a favor then!" He said getting up and tossing his banana peel in the trash and grabbing his sports bag. "Don't worry, I'll get out of here and let you two love birds have the place tonight."

Sam walked out still chuckling and I kept on smiling as I sipped on the hard seltzer. I glanced at the time and saw it was already almost 4:30.

I took a look around and went around the place and tidied up a little in the common area and my room. I didn't want Peter to think I was a slob! I also changed from the chino shorts and button up I was wearing into athletic shorts and a tee shirt.

At around 5:10 I was sitting at a bar stool and sipping a second seltzer when I heard someone outside the front door and then a knock.

I almost jumped out of my chair as I went over and opened the door. Peter was standing outside and he beamed a big smile at me as he held his tennis bag. He was still sweaty from the heat and practice and his shirt was dark with sweat at the collar.

"Good to see you again!" He said in that heavy French accent as I pushed the door wide and let him in.

"Yeah you too, good practice? It's so hot outside!" I asked making small talk.

He set his bag down in the entry way and kicked his shoes off. I couldn't help but smell his sweaty musk filling the room and I felt my cock stir again.

"Yeah good, ran a lot, served a lot, won a lot. Good to do. My skin is burning from the sun though."

"Haha well I don't know if hanging with me is going to cool you off at all!" I said laughing as he pulled his socks off and tucked them into his sneakers.

"Haha yeah? He said looking down at me with those gorgeous eyes as he straightened up. "Good thing I didn't come here for an ice bath! Where's the shower so I can clean up?"

"Well, it's down there." I said pointing down the hall. "But first..." I couldn't resist and reached forward and grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me for a kiss.

Our lips connected and I felt electricity shoot through my body. His lips were wet and salty from his sweat. His musk filled my nostrils as we came together.

He sank into our kiss quickly. Our tongues finding one another. My hands gripping his shirt and hip. His arms wrapping around my shoulders and pulling me close.

Out tongues danced for a couple minutes as we sank into one another. I felt my cock stiffen completely inside of my shorts. I could feel his erection growing between us as well.

Peter's hands went up and he placed them on my neck and cheeks and held me. "Let's shower together?"

I bit my bottom lip and nodded. "You want a shower beer or seltzer?"

"Sure bring two of whatever you're gonna have."

I went to the kitchen and grabbed two more seltzers and then nodded my head at him to follow me down the hall. We went into the bathroom and I set the seltzers in the shower and then started the water.

When I turned around his shirt was off and his glistening chest hair was on display. His athletic, toned body was so sexy. I pulled my shirt off and then we took our pants down at the same time.

Our cocks sprung up, both of us fully hard. His big, 9 inch French cock was so stunning. Long, thick, a perfect head poking out of his uncut shaft.

We laughed as we got into the shower together. I felt his big hand smack my ass as I stepped in front of him.

The water was warm but not too hot since it was a hot day outside. I turned around and felt Peter press into me and our lips found each other again. Our cocks pressing into each other. His height and size made his cock poke into my stomach too.

I moaned into his lips and he groaned back. My hands went down and grabbed his firm ass as he held my face again as we kissed. We kissed and sipped out seltzers as the water rushed over us.

I broke our kiss, reached over and grabbed the body wash and lathered up my hands. "You first since you're the dirtiest one here." I teased him and I started to rub his body.

I started at his chest and then went to his shoulders and down his arms. I lathered up as I needed. Then I did his abs and down to his cock. His moans filled the room as I stroked his slick cock a few times. Then he almost growled as I left his shaft to soap his balls. Then I crouched and did his legs and feet. I could tell he was resisting shoving his cock into my mouth.

Just as I was resisting taking him in my mouth!

I stood up and motioned for him to turn around. Then I did his upper back, lower back, and his ass cheeks. I teased him by sliding a finger down his crack which made him shiver before kissing his upper back and asking for him to do me.

He followed the same pattern as I did except he went shoulders, arms, and then when he did my chest he paid special attention to my nipples which I loved. My knees were buckling after he teased my nipples, cock, and ass with soap.

After I had turned and he had done my back my ass, he pressed into me from behind. His big dick poking into my back and ass. His arms wrapped around me and he bent down and nibbled on my ear.

I was holding onto his arm with one hand. And the other was holding his hip as we grinded together a little.

"Let's get out of here..."I moaned out and he agreed and let go of me.

We toweled off and he took my hand and pulled me into my room after I pointed it out.

Laughing, he pulled me hard onto the bed and I fell down on my back. He fell beside me and quickly laid on top of me. Our cocks again pressing together and our tongues dancing. With him on top though, I felt the strength of his athletic body. His strong arms on either side of me. His tongue driving into me.

I wrapped a leg around his thick thigh and moaned into his mouth.

With his right hand he gripped my hair and held the back of my head to the mattress and held me in place. Then he moved off of me slightly and he reached over and grabbed the lube on my bedside table I had set out.

He flipped the cap one handed and then he handed it to me. "Lube your cock for me." He moaned and I reached down and slicked up my stiff cock.

He reached down with his free hand not holding my head and hair and slowly wrapped his big hand over my shaft. I whimpered as he slowly pumped my sensitive cock. His big hand smothered every inch of me.

He moved agonizingly slowly as he pumped me and I tried to buck my hips to get more, but his legs held me in place.

Peter bent down and kissed me once and then moved over to the side and whispered in my ear. "Play with your nipples."

He leaned back up and stared into my eyes with those beautiful ones of his. His hand still slowly stroking me.

I reached up and started to circle my nipples slowly. Matching the speed of his strokes. My chest and legs shook as I felt an orgasm slowly build.

I switched to using my thumb to flick my nipples in time with his strokes and as I did, he increased the pace slightly on my shaft.

My abs heaved and I gasped through my moans. My legs shaking as he slowly drove me to an orgasm. Fuck he was teasing it out of me, he knew if he went faster I'd cum right away!

He licked his lips and smiled at me writhing underneath him, my fingers flicking my hard nipples faster and faster.

"Fuck...fuck...Peter...god that feels so good...you're going to make me cum...god yes...fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I moaned up to him as his hand stroked me into orgasm.

My legs shook hard and my abs clenched as my cock blasted out my orgasm onto my chest and abs. Spurt after spurt came as he continued to stroke me past my last blast.

"Fuck fuck stop stop it's too sensitive!" I begged him and reached down to pull his hand away, but he didn't release me. His hand still glided slowly up and down my shaft. My sensitive cock was sending waves up my body.

"Shh there's more trust me..." he said as I gripped his wrist. My cock ached as I tried to relax, but just like he said a few seconds later, more cum dribbled out of my cock head and he finally released me.

"Fucking hell that was amazing!" I cried out as my body still surged with pleasure.

Peter rolled onto his side next to me and smiled. I turned to him and brought his face to mine and kissed him.

He put his hand on my chest and pushed me back down and then he went down my body with hsi tongue and licked up and swallowed all of the cum that had shot over me.

I laid back and moaned in appreciation as he devoured my body. When he was done he returned to laying on his side and then he kissed me again. I leaned into him and reached down with both hands and slowly teased my fingers around his shaft and head. His dick was so hard and heavy, it draped over his lower thigh.

I smiled through our kiss as I felt his breath catch and quicken as I teased his big cock with the tips of my fingers. It felt so good to feel his raging erection, just for me.

I moved him so he'd lay back and I moved between his legs and continued to play with his large cock with both hands. Now holding its thick shaft straight into the air. He put his arms behind his head and relaxed as I played with his cock.

I put one hand on the bed to steady myself and leaned over and took his nipples into my lips one at a time. Circling them with my tongue and then flicking them. Enjoying his little moans and cries above me.

I kissed my way down to his abs and slid my body down between his legs. His cock next to my neck as I trailed my tongue along his lower abs.

I moved down again and let my tongue play with his inner thigh and balls. One hand still holding his shaft. My tongue slipped down to the bottom of his balls and I felt him pull his knees up, his feet still on the bed.

I pressed lower and heard him moan as my tongue found his hole and slowly teased it.

"You like that baby?" I asked him.

"Yeah feels good..." he said as I picture him laying with his arms behind his head. His knees up and my face in his ass.

My nose tickled his balls as I stretched my tongue out and continued to rim the outside of his hole. My hand gripping his cock now and slowly stroking him.

I kept going like this for a few minutes. My tongue circling his freshly showered hole while I stroked his cock. Soon I could feel his body starting to flex and his breathing get a little quicker.

I lifted my face and pulled him onto his side. Lower leg straight, the top leg bent in the air. I lubed up the tip of my finger and replaced my tongue with my finger circling his hole.

"Fuck my face Peter, fuck that big orgasm into me." I said staring into his eyes. He didn't need much more convincing and within seconds his hands were on my head and his cock was poking into the back of my throat. He thrusted sideways and I gulped and gagged as he fucked a fast steady pace between my lips.

My eyes watered as his big head entered my throat and I looked up at him. He was looking down from our sideways position with lust in his eyes. I'm sure I looked sexy as hell, his big cock sliding in and out of my mouth, my cheeks red, and my eyes watering from his girth.

"I'm going to cum...now!" He cried out and when he said that I slipped my finger inside of him and felt him explode at the same time down my throat.

I grabbed the sheets as he fucked his orgasm down my face. My eyes crying and my throat swallowing quickly as he filled my mouth up.

I continued to finger him through his orgasm and he kept his cock in between my lips until every drop was out.

When he pulled out, I sucked down fresh air and laughed in elation. Then turned and wiped my eyes on the sheets and looked up to his beaming smile.

He was laid back again with my arm behind his head.

"That...was amazing." He repeated back to me and we laughed. I crawled up and dropped my head onto his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. His fingers casually rubbing up and down my lower back and the top of my ass.

I reached over him and grabbed my phone off the bedside table and checked the time.

I smiled up at him, "So what should we do with the rest of the 3 hours we have before Sam gets back?"

His eyes tilted up and he laughed, "Hahaha, I'm not done with you yet..." and then he leaned over and we kissed again.